No announcement yet.

Dad accused of historic sexual assualt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it looks like that DC is trying to stitch my dad up. Not sure how much I should post here but it's not looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chigirl View Post
      Well it looks like that DC is trying to stitch my dad up. Not sure how much I should post here but it's not looking good.
      Have deleted other thread relating to this.
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thank you CH for your speedy rescue!
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Still no news guys but dad is doing a lot better since getting support from forum members. I will update you if we get any news.

Comment

The waiting is so hard chigirl - but hang on to the fact that your dad has not been arrested or charged and this is a positive thing.....
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

hi chigirl

Originally posted by Indigo View Post
              The first sign of any bother from them, call the police.
              This will go against them should it go to court, even hanging around your house can be deemed as harassment.
              CCTV is a brilliant option, anything you can do to support your dad is worth while.

As your dad is your mums main carer he should also be able to get support from your local council.
              There is no shame in going to your local GP and getting support for yourself and your dad.

Keep your chin up an push forward every day, whatever it takes.
              Tried to send pms, look they're not being forwarded. How are things for you now sweet. How are you all coping. Hoping to hear that there is a glimmer of hope

Comment

hi chigirl

Originally posted by jittery View Post
                Tried to send pms, look they're not being forwarded. How are things for you now sweet. How are you all coping. Hoping to hear that there is a glimmer of hope
                Thanks for your kind, sweet words of encouragement Chigirl. Got your PMs. Thanks angel for sparing time to think about me in all of your own problems.

Comment

Finally after 2 years 2 months we have had the call........NFA!!!!

To those waiting to hear hang in there, it can be a long hard road but there is light at the end of the tunnel for some people. Please anyone here take advice from the wonderful Rights Fighter. She has stuck with us throughout this whole experience. She's knows her stuff guys and has given myself and my dad invaluable advice. She has personally supported me emotionally for 2 years. I could not have hung in for all this time without her.

Thanks to all the wonderful people I have met through the forums. For anyone still going through the hell of a FA please hang in there.

Comment

Firework.gifFirework.gifFirework.gifFirework.gifFirework.gif

Whoooooo Hoooooo!
                    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

2 years and 2 months!!....that must be a very unwelcome record for the forum so well done to you and Dad for surviving your ordeal.
                      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Brilliant news. So pleased for you and your family. Well done for hanging in there.

Comment

Soooo happy for you and your Dad huni
                          Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Just fantastic....so pleased & relieved for you.

Bananas & Best Wishes,

TBG1

Comment

Oh my goodness!
                              That's fantastic news.
                              How long???? Crazy time line!
                              Anyway, brilliant!!

YoH

Comment

Whoaaaa that is the best news heard in a long time , so pleased for you and your dad , have been reading your thread and am sure it will take a while to adjust to this news but is absolutely brilliant

I do hope that somethings is done regarding the FA even if it's just councilling as we know on here it's rare anything gets truly sorted regarding what they out you both through .

Comment

Working...
                                X