Clear All

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by can it get worse View Post
      Nice
      Thought you might like that one...
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Well they haven't returned since the first visit. Prob officer seems very supportive. Meeting hub for an hour a week at the moment, last appointment was over in 3 minutes. No course arranged yet.

After a few false starts the polygraph is arranged for next Saturday, the chap is coming to our house. The test will focus on facts only. What hub didn't do, what FA did do then another test for me and hub on the events at court with the appalling legal team. Where that will lead I don't know because quite honestly I don't think the establishment cares much about justice but we will start with our MP and work our way up whilst also complaining through the law society and trying to recoup some fees.

It's funny how Lord Rennard was accused of, and apologised for, more although he was forced into the apology. I have no idea if he is guilty of what he was accused of.

Comment

Are polygraphs ( lie detectors) admissible in court?

Comment

Unfortunately for us, they aren't and it's true to say they are not 100 per cent accurate. The chap that is coming to do hub's polygraph is the head of the company who initially trained some civil servants in its use. However Hub feels for now, it will vindicate him in some way and we both hope to see some legal challenges coming up about its acceptance in legal matters at some point in the future, however distant.

As the government itself are using it to make decisions regarding serious sex offenders it would be a tad hypocritical to deny their use in other ways. Not that hypocrisy is seen as a negative trait by those in power.

The 'lost' files from the dossier detailing illegal activity in Westminster may have many MPs or ex MPs, senior police and judiciary reaching for a solution to prove their innocence, who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Incredulous View Post
              Are polygraphs ( lie detectors) admissible in court?

No. I wish they were. Apparently they are not 100% reliable - in my view neither is a jury and I know which I would prefer to take if I was a victim.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
              X