Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custody battle father's £86,000 payout after social worker falsely accused him of abusing his daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custody battle father's £86,000 payout after social worker falsely accused him of abusing his daughter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-daughter.html

The social worker should be jailed , totally unjust

Originally posted by soulbug View Post

I totally agree with you. This woman was trying to destroy him like many of the False accusers encountered by members on this forum. The police send out the wrong message by letting people like this escape justice. People like this should be punished to deter others.

After my son was acquitted he had a visit from a court appointed officer who was carrying out a review of the access arrangements for his ex (he is a single father). At the beginning of the interview she asked him "are you still sticking to your story that you are innocent?". He replied that he was innocent, it was not a STORY and a jury had found him not guilty. When he complained to his solicitor about her behaviour his solicitor and said no one would listen to a complaint and they would only write up a bad report on him if he did complain.

This woman is part of a rotten and corrupt system where individuals abuse their power on a daily basis.

HTW

Comment

Originally posted by soulbug View Post

When I had to fight to see my son,I had to go to County court and Cafcass after Crown Court.
      My FA and I were asked if we wanted to find the facts but it would have cost us each 5000£.
      My solicitor told me that I could still be found guilty of rape even though I had been unanimously NOT guilty.

This woman should definitely be sent for a few months in jail and I admire this man for fighting back.
      Thankfully all the workers from Cafcass are not like her and I had a good experience from one of them.
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Disgusting............... I am seriously considering showing this to our SS. When my husb told them it was an FA - their reply was "why would someone lie?"

The SW in this story purely did it for spite.

How on earth can CPS take no further action? They seem to be quite happy to take weak cases to trial.

Comment

The absolute vile cow! This shows everything that is wrong with the system. Every police officer, SW, CPS employee, Magistrate, teacher and Judge should sign to say they have read this.
          I'd like to see the vicious **** get 5 years for this.
          Well done to Mr Coupland for not letting it go.
          I hope is daughter has not been traumatised by it all.

Comment

Originally posted by is there justice? View Post
            The absolute vile cow! This shows everything that is wrong with the system. Every police officer, SW, CPS employee, Magistrate, teacher and Judge should sign to say they have read this.
            I'd like to see the vicious **** get 5 years for this.
            Well done to Mr Coupland for not letting it go.
            I hope is daughter has not been traumatised by it all.
            I would much rather put forward that EVERY social worker should be tarnished with the same brush UNTIL they prove otherwise.

Every copper should be assumed to be bent and criminal UNTIL they prove otherwise.

There seems to be a very very common misconception that these people are respectable simply down to the job title and the mob of gangsters that they work for. I would say the majority are low life scum but every so often a 'good egg' comes along that persuades the public to assume the majority of them are good and it's the odd 'bad one' that lets the side down. The reverse is true. It's been shown time and again and it is only going to get worse until the point that they will have nazi emblems as their corporate advertising logos.

Well done to the guy for having the balls to take them on and to keep going until the victory was obtained a lot of people chicken out.
            Wow... A signature option!

Comment

This does not surprise me in the slightest.

My ex wife decided to get retaliation in first for the fact that I intended to divorce her by making false accusations of rape, to the extent that when I was arrested in front of my children four police officers came into my house, with about another four outside waiting in the three cars and van.

She then used her unproven allegations to get me out of the house until the divorce and finances were settled, some 15 months later. I should add that the Metropolitan Police have subsequently concluded that there is no doubt that no crimes were ever committed, and I have this in writing from an Assistant Commissioner.

During the Children Act proceedings, three CAFCASS reports were produced. In each case, the CAFCASS worker made unsubstantiated allegations that I have been investigated by the police for rape some five years previous to my ex wife’s allegations. This was totally false, and when subsequently challenged on it the social worker responded that the information confirming this and given to her by the police had been removed from the file. There was therefore no confirmation whatsoever that this was anything other than a completely malicious attempt by the CAFCASS worker to influence the courts.

I have now had a full apology from CAFCASS and from the social worker concerned, together with copies of letters sent to the Court to be placed on the Court file stating that the CAFCASS reports were incorrect. The social worker has “apologised for any confusion she may have caused”. To the best of my knowledge she is still peddling her poisonous personal prejudices with equanimity.

Comment

Working...
              X