Accused of Historic Child sex abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused of Historic Child sex abuse

Had to edit as i forgot to add something, hence 2nd post.....

long story short we had friends,(mother & daughter) stay with me and my partner in May 2008 as they moved to Manchester from Scotland after her marriage went sour. Her daughter who was 13 was fairly close to me and on her mother's instructions i would look out for her and keep her occupied as she had left all her friends behind.

The plan was for them to stay with us until they got sorted out with a place of their own.

We were close and considered to be good friends.

Basically i would look out for the daughter and make sure she was ok, considering she had been dragged away from her home and school i took it upon myself to make her stay happy.
    Anyway after several months things started to turn sour, the mother who was seeing my best friend was neglecting her daughter by putting the new boyfriend first.

Anyway i used to take the daughter out to places, as she was moving to Manchester on a permanent basis i thought it would be nice to show her the sights. Her mother said she likes country parks and similar places so i took her out for a bite to eat and to see the sights, this would happen every saturday for an hour then we would go home and meet up with my partner and the mother, usually for a few drinks in the local in the afternoon. The pub let kids in so it wasn't a major issue.

Any way after what seemed to be a happy several months we all started to fall out, mainly due to the mother & the boy friend. Just littles things were causing tension between friends and after nearly 12 months we had a massive row and went our separate ways.

This was back in 2008 and i have been upset about it since, considering before the mother came down i had never argued with my friends.

In March 2014 the police arrived and arrested me for Historic child abuse & sexual activity with a child.

I am more than upset and me and my partner cannot believe what has happened.

The girl who is now 19 stated i forced myself upon her and i forced her to do sex acts to completion. (the wording in the police report is more graphic).

I denied all of this and was released on bail with condition that i make no contact with the mother,my former friend and the girl.

A few weeks later i was out shopping, i took a short cut and happen to drive by the mother, she went crazy and as i felt threatened i went to the police.
    A few days later i was asked to go into the police station and was arrested for witness intimidation and kept in over night.
    The next day i was taken to court and granted bail, one additional condition was i do not drive near the mothers road.

Both me and my partner used to have the girl round for Tea every week as she liked to spend time with us. After eating we would watch a film or play games, i would then take her home around 9pm as her mother liked her home early.

We just do not know where these allegations have come from, we can only assume it is in her head and is a fantasist. Her mother is a classic drama queen and caused a lot of arguments between friends, she used to faint deliberately for attention and cry for no reason. She is also a compulsive liar.

If we go back to the witness intimidation the mother reported it to the police 2 days after the event, she also told the police i drove by twice, i could not have done this as i was somewhere else, in fact i have a till receipt which shows i could not have driven by the first time. Basically she lied to the police,if i was in the area she deemed it fit to stand in the open knowing i just driven passed her. If that was the case she would have gone inside and called the police which she did not do.

If we go back to the girl i can tell you that she used to tell me things she got up to while living up north, she would also tell me about her "sexual" activities such as BJ, girl on girl and other activities. I used to laugh it off and thought nothing of it, if anything i thought she was just telling porkies and dismissed it.

There was even one time when she asked me to have a relationship with her, i immediately said no and it would be wrong if we did, she asked why and i explained that if we were to get in to a relationship i could go to prison if we got caught, she replied "well if you did goto prison i would be 18 when i got out". I was shocked by this comment and gave her a rollocking. I told her she should not be thinking this way and look at getting someone her own age. She asked if i would say anything to her mother, i said no i would not in fear that it could upset her and other people. I basically told her off and that was that.

In the girls statement she said the abuse went on until Nov when she met her boyfriend who was 17, bear in mind she is now 14.

Even after this so called abuse she kept coming to my house for Tea every weak, kept on taking her for dinner on Sat afternoons and carried on as normal.
    Me and my partner even treated her at christmas, i even took her to the airport so she could goto Scotland for New Year (she would goto Scotland once a month). Bear in mind according to her statement i was abusing her until November.

In the New Year things were getting worse with friends, we were barley speaking. In March the girls boyfriend turned 18 and a few friends, myself and my partner went to the pub one Sunday afternoon for drinks, the girl was not there then suddenly she turned up, the boyfriend went out side, kissed and came in buying her alcoholic drinks. Bear in mind she is 14.

As we had fell out me and my partner did not speak to the girl, in fact when she went home she cried her eyes out to her mother stating we ignored her. My partner found this out just before they fell out.

It should also be noted that the girl has walked by my house on several occasions in the last year or two, bear in mind i have supposed to have abused her.

The accusations do not make sense, i have described what i can above but to be honest there is alot more to it than what you have read.

When the girl and mother first came down to live in Manchester i was suffering with depression, i was on tablets which effected my sex life, i was having trouble with erections, as well as being a diabetic this made it very difficult to have sex. I even went to the doctors about it to complain, this went on for around 3/4 months until i decided to stop the tablets.

The girl was also known as an attention seeker, she would often speak to my partner about being left out and being put to one side if the mother and my friend were to have kids. It should also be noted she was having sex with her then 17 year old boyfriend, as i have a letter from a friend of hers, it came to my address by mistake and in it it states that her friend was asking about her sexual activities, there is a statement in the letter that says she was having sex with him.

As stated i can only write so much as i would be hear all day but what i have written is a basic layout of what was happening.

I did not do the things she said, the police have taken my laptop and phone and i am now accused of witness intimidation. Even though i was only going bout my business i feel i cannot go out in case i see them and they report another lie.

My solicitor asked "why now" as it is nearly 6 years after the allegated events, even though the girl has walked by my house, come for tea after the supposed abuse ended and basically never looked frightened, i wonder why?

Any questions please ask,

Hi slave1fett, Welcome to the forum but sorry you find yourself on here. This is a public forum which anyone can read. members of the public and police alike: If at any time you want your posts editted, you can ask one of the moderators to do so.

From reading your thread, basically, your partner and yourself helped this woman and daughter out while they were in hard times and it's come back to bite you. Perhaps these were the happiest days of the girl's life, a period she really regretted, perhaps she's doing this out of spite, for money, for attention - who knows? Do you know much about her past? (write this down for yourself)

You and your partner must now gather all information possible to defend your case should you be charged, and because she was a minor it may well come to that.

There is alot of useful information under 'Useful information'. I suggest you start by reading this link: http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now

It's not important for you to post all the details, infact I would limit these, definately not discuss them with the police as they sometimes go back to the alleged victim to allow her to change her story. The police aren't looking for the truth and your side of the story may sound quite differently to them than the way it really happened. NEVER HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH THE POLICE WITHOUT A SOLICITOR PRESENT.

Write down facts with dates if possible. As your head's probably full of it, I suggest you write one sentence or paragraph at a time , spaced out over a period of time rather than a continuous tale. If you do this on paper, than use a seperate slip for each sentence or topic, which you can then arrange in a logical order. Any bits of evidence you have , eg the letter from the friend, letters from her to you and your partner make a copy and keep in a safe place.

Try to keep calm and focussed - it's very hard but the only way to face this. Don't neglect yourself/job/relationship and try to relax and enjoy life as much as possible.
    Last edited by whatsgoingon?; 17 April 2014, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whatsgoingon? View Post
      Hi slave1fett, Welcome to the forum but sorry you find yourself on here. This is a public forum which anyone can read. members of the public and police alike: If at any time you want your posts editted, you can ask one of the moderators to do so.

From reading your thread, basically, your partner and yourself helped this woman and daughter out while they were in hard times and it's come back to bite you. Perhaps these were the happiest days of the girl's life, a period she really regretted, perhaps she's doing this out of spite, for money, for attention - who knows? Do you know much about her past? (write this down for yourself)

You and your partner must now gather all information possible to defend your case should you be charged, and because she was a minor it may well come to that.

There is alot of useful information under 'Useful information'. I suggest you start by reading this link: http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now

It's not important for you to post all the details, infact I would limit these, definately not discuss them with the police as they sometimes go back to the alleged victim to allow her to change her story. The police aren't looking for the truth and your side of the story may sound quite differently to them than the way it really happened. NEVER HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH THE POLICE WITHOUT A SOLICITOR PRESENT.

Write down facts with dates if possible. As your head's probably full of it, I suggest you write one sentence or paragraph at a time , spaced out over a period of time rather than a continuous tale. If you do this on paper, than use a seperate slip for each sentence or topic, which you can then arrange in a logical order. Any bits of evidence you have , eg the letter from the friend, letters from her to you and your partner make a copy and keep in a safe place.

Try to keep calm and focussed - it's very hard but the only way to face this. Don't neglect yourself/job/relationship and try to relax and enjoy life as much as possible.
      Yes, indeed it does sound like what you said, we helped out and it has turned on us.

The fact is i did not do what she alleged and to be honest it is driving me over the edge.

I am in constant fear of the phone ringing or a knock at the door but i will tell you this, every person we have told has said the same thing, they do not buy her story for one minute.

My partners best friend has been in jury service a few times and she does not buy it either. After describing what this girl was like to her she only strengthened her decision not to believe the girls story.

I am going through hell and convinced that due to what she is saying that i will go to prison for it, i am also convinced a jury will believe her story.

My evidence is that of hear say and comments at the time. I am fighting an uphill battle and convinced i cannot win.

The only evidence i have is that of my depression at the time as i was on tablets which caused problems for me down below. Along with being a diabetic that's all i can give as FACT. The only other thing i can do is tell the story and hope the jury believes it.

The problem is that this girl was not your typical 13 year old. Her mother took her out for her 12th birthday to a night club with her dad and my partner, (my partner used to visit them). This was a little out of order and the same things happened once they moved down to Manchester. Not night clubs but she was being dressed up by her mother to get into pubs.

There is another thing, when i objected to the girl getting together with the 17 year old (who is committing an offence and i have the proof in that letter) the mother said "she likes older men". I was shocked at this and felt that i could do no more to look out for her.

There is so much more i could tell you but i would be on hear all day, it is only now what the girl was saying is so relevant and i believe both mother and the girl have got together and reported these lies.

The fact is not all 13 year olds are 13, they look and act older, the girl could easily pass as a 16 year old and 18year old once done up.

I just wish it would stop, i have been locked up, accused and the police threatened me while in custody, oh the police ignored evidence that could have cleared the witness intimidation charge.

One more thing, i rang the police to report the girls relationship with the 17year old lad, thay said it was a social services matter. So i called social services, they said it was a police matter. My solicitor say's it statutory rape regardless as she is under age?
      Last edited by slave1fett; 17 April 2014, 04:58 PM.

Comment

"The fact is i did not do what she alleged.......
        Then you must stick by that and use whatever you can to prove that she's not telling the truth

....... and to be honest it is driving me over the edge.

I'm not surprised, being accused of something you didn't do, especially of a sexual nature is horrendous. The first few weeks are probably the worst, but you will get your head round it. I'm sorry if I've caused you even greater anxiety by giving you too much information. Many of us on here have either been through it or are going through it, so we know how it feels.

Why should they believe her over you? If you get charged it'll be up to you to fight it tooth and nail. There have been several success stories on here in the last couple of weeks ( have a look at the latest threads) and also in the press.

Please don't despair, it's a horrible, horrible thing to go through, but there are things you can do to help yourself. Sport, relaxation, listening to music , going out with your partner and friends. Keep doing all that and more. What really grinds you down is becoming obsessed with it and that's to be avoided at all cost. Come back on here as often as you want to - there's many a sympathetic ear and good advice.

Take care and enjoy your Easter week-end.

Comment

Originally posted by whatsgoingon? View Post
          "The fact is i did not do what she alleged.......
          Then you must stick by that and use whatever you can to prove that she's not telling the truth

....... and to be honest it is driving me over the edge.

I'm not surprised, being accused of something you didn't do, especially of a sexual nature is horrendous. The first few weeks are probably the worst, but you will get your head round it. I'm sorry if I've caused you even greater anxiety by giving you too much information. Many of us on here have either been through it or are going through it, so we know how it feels.

Why should they believe her over you? If you get charged it'll be up to you to fight it tooth and nail. There have been several success stories on here in the last couple of weeks ( have a look at the latest threads) and also in the press.

Please don't despair, it's a horrible, horrible thing to go through, but there are things you can do to help yourself. Sport, relaxation, listening to music , going out with your partner and friends. Keep doing all that and more. What really grinds you down is becoming obsessed with it and that's to be avoided at all cost. Come back on here as often as you want to - there's many a sympathetic ear and good advice.

Take care and enjoy your Easter week-end.
          thanks for your concern and reply.

I really appreciate it, to be honest your advise did not cause extra anxiety, in fact it made me feel a little better.

How?

Well you read my story and sore it for what it was, i am frightened of people reading it and getting the wrong end of the stick and coming to different conclusions.

Like i said previously some one who sat on a jury disbelieved it, in fact all of the people i or my partner have spoken to do not believe it. It's nice to see a stranger look at it for what it is.
          The only thing i am guilty of is becoming to trusting and taking some one in and looking out for them. Perhaps i was a little gullible,this is a lesson learnt and i will never do that again as i will not and can't trust anyone again.

If you can read it as someone who is out to get me so to speak then i am sure a jury would see it like that, if they do not then what can i do?

The pre interview letter the police gave me was shocking, in fact my jaw hit the floor and could not believe what i was reading.

After every thing i did for the girl and the mother, i feel **** on (didn't mean to swear). That's why i will not trust anyone again, you just do not know if accusations will arise for looking out for some one.

Another thing to point out is that these allegations have come out 6 years later, also during the said abuse the girl would still come and see me and my partner as described earlier. I am confused by this as to why would someone who is being abused would still visit you and want to spend time with you?

This is what i cannot understand, my partner does not understand it and she thought she knew this girl. All i can put it down to is some sort of revenge as the mother knows she can get to my partner by hurting me, that may be nothing but considering there was a big fall out and hurt full things were said this could be partly why.
          I guess we will never know, all we know is that i will probably end up going to court to fight for my life.

Why and how are some women so evil?

One more thing, how do i prove that she's not telling the truth, if her and the mother are involved in some way how can i disprove it. I know from other experiences that once you lie or lie all the time you can believe what you are saying is true, even though it is not true? In other words they come to a point that a lie no matter how small is always the truth.

If i am not making much sense forgive me, writing is not really my thing, in fact i prefer to pick up the phone! lol
          Last edited by slave1fett; 17 April 2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Hi S1f

It's very hard to prove you didn't do something that didn't happen in the current climate. Little things can help, old Christmas cards, birthday cards, photos etc. Anything that shows genuine affection will help. Think of any visitors who have witnessed how happy she was to be in your company.

It's an awful situation to be in but sty strong and think carefully. You've had some great advice from WGO.

You may never know why but I'm beginning to think there is a defective attention seeking gene in some people.

Comment

i have my preliminary hearing next week regarding the Witness Intimidation charge, as it is going to crown court i am very nervous.

If you missed it in my previous threads i passed the complainants house while out shopping. It's a route i take often and sore no reason to avoid it, at the time though i will admit it totally slipped my mind. As i take this short cut often and never ever saw the complainant in the last 5 years i simply went into auto pilot, i did not realise until i was half way up the street. Who should be stood there, the girls mother, i saw her way back and thought typical.

Anyway i kept my eyes forward and drove past in a casual manner, she went berserk and basically flapped. i saw this through my rear view mirror, that's when i decided to go to the police as i felt threatened by her reaction.

Anyway she told the police lies and i ended up in a cell over night to appear in court the next day.

Considering i have supposed to have abused her daughter she did not call the police for 2 days, she also told them that i drove round twice, as i have a receipt showing i was in a different place this confirms she is a liar, she also told them i "eyeballed" her while driving by even though i did not look at her and she had her back to me as i approached her.

The route or street where she lives is in the town centre and i use it to cut out traffic going into the shopping centre, it's a journey i do often and considering the police never put this on bail conditions (entering the road) i saw no reason (even though i did it purely by auto pilot) to avoid going up there, i was not even sure she still lived there.

This whole thing has me stressed and i fear i may end up going to prison for it. Any advice on this or thoughts would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by slave1fett View Post
                i have my preliminary hearing next week regarding the Witness Intimidation charge, as it is going to crown court i am very nervous.

If you missed it in my previous threads i passed the complainants house while out shopping. It's a route i take often and sore no reason to avoid it, at the time though i will admit it totally slipped my mind. As i take this short cut often and never ever saw the complainant in the last 5 years i simply went into auto pilot, i did not realise until i was half way up the street. Who should be stood there, the girls mother, i saw her way back and thought typical.

Anyway i kept my eyes forward and drove past in a casual manner, she went berserk and basically flapped. i saw this through my rear view mirror, that's when i decided to go to the police as i felt threatened by her reaction.

Anyway she told the police lies and i ended up in a cell over night to appear in court the next day.

Considering i have supposed to have abused her daughter she did not call the police for 2 days, she also told them that i drove round twice, as i have a receipt showing i was in a different place this confirms she is a liar, she also told them i "eyeballed" her while driving by even though i did not look at her and she had her back to me as i approached her.

The route or street where she lives is in the town centre and i use it to cut out traffic going into the shopping centre, it's a journey i do often and considering the police never put this on bail conditions (entering the road) i saw no reason (even though i did it purely by auto pilot) to avoid going up there, i was not even sure she still lived there.

This whole thing has me stressed and i fear i may end up going to prison for it. Any advice on this or thoughts would be appreciated.
                I've read through your postings.

Take a little more time to reply to it all. Will attempt this later.

At the moment, focusing on the 'drive-by'........

Your bail conditions will be standard bail conditions no doubt. The Police have a habit of not giving out the accusers address yet they generally push for a 'does not approach nor attempt to approach 'x' '. This is all good and well IF you know where 'x' lives. If you knew she lived there 5 years ago, you knew they had a troubled life and potentially moved around then how in the hell are you supposed to know that they STILL live there?

IF the road is part of the transport network and you were driving in a vehicle with a start point and end destination then there is a very valid argument simply within that detail that you were going about your daily business and had no intention to 'intimidate' anyone. You even have a receipt for whatever you purchased which shows clearly your 'drive' had a purpose!!

Driving around again as alleged would potentially put it into an attempted intimidation bracket. However, looking at someone is stretching the 'intimidation' factor quite far. Stopping your vehicle and making gestures or opening the window/door and shouting something would clearly be intimidation. If she defines intimidation as 'seeing' you looking at her then I must be intimidated constantly!!!

Maybe it was the fact that you drove past casually that actually intimidated her? Maybe she wants you to hide away and not exist?

YOU even went to the Police. Very rare for a guilty person to go and do such a thing. A lot will depend on what you said to the Police. What is your legal team saying?
                Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
                  I've read through your postings.

Take a little more time to reply to it all. Will attempt this later.

At the moment, focusing on the 'drive-by'........

Your bail conditions will be standard bail conditions no doubt. The Police have a habit of not giving out the accusers address yet they generally push for a 'does not approach nor attempt to approach 'x' '. This is all good and well IF you know where 'x' lives. If you knew she lived there 5 years ago, you knew they had a troubled life and potentially moved around then how in the hell are you supposed to know that they STILL live there?

IF the road is part of the transport network and you were driving in a vehicle with a start point and end destination then there is a very valid argument simply within that detail that you were going about your daily business and had no intention to 'intimidate' anyone. You even have a receipt for whatever you purchased which shows clearly your 'drive' had a purpose!!

Driving around again as alleged would potentially put it into an attempted intimidation bracket. However, looking at someone is stretching the 'intimidation' factor quite far. Stopping your vehicle and making gestures or opening the window/door and shouting something would clearly be intimidation. If she defines intimidation as 'seeing' you looking at her then I must be intimidated constantly!!!

Maybe it was the fact that you drove past casually that actually intimidated her? Maybe she wants you to hide away and not exist?

YOU even went to the Police. Very rare for a guilty person to go and do such a thing. A lot will depend on what you said to the Police. What is your legal team saying?
                  thanks for your reply,

All i did was drive by going about my business.

After years of not seeing this person she happens to be out side at this point, typical.

I got the impression from my solicitor and a lot of other people that this is just plain pathetic, the fact is i drove up this road as a short cut to avoid traffic, i do this often and as i live in the area i know how to avoid traffic jams in the area.

As you say, if looking at someone (which i didn't) is classed at intimidating then almost all of us are guilty.

I only went to the police as i felt intimidated about her reaction, i was told by the police that i can not contact the complainant, it never said anything about driving down certain roads, also i asked the police what if they contacted me and they said likewise, contact the police. I did this and ended up being locked up over night.

I will also point out she never rang the police until 2 days later, this is puzzling, if i was some sort of abuser or a danger why did she not call the police right away, every one i have spoken to said they would have immediately. Also she was standing out side after the supposedly first drive by, why?

The taxi service also has a call back feature that lets you know when the taxi has arrived, so why wait out side anyway?

To be honest i am feeling victimised by the police as they ignore key evidence, evidence which i had to go and investigate and retrieve myself. This is the police job and all this will be brought up in court along with asking how i could have been seen the first time when i was some place else and why stand outside if i was in the area?

Comment

thanks for your reply,

All i did was drive by going about my business.

After years of not seeing this person she happens to be out side at this point, typical.

I got the impression from my solicitor and a lot of other people that this is just plain pathetic, the fact is i drove up this road as a short cut to avoid traffic, i do this often and as i live in the area i know how to avoid traffic jams in the area.

As you say, if looking at someone (which i didn't) is classed at intimidating then almost all of us are guilty.

I only went to the police as i felt intimidated about her reaction, i was told by the police that i can not contact the complainant, it never said anything about driving down certain roads, also i asked the police what if they contacted me and they said likewise, contact the police. I did this and ended up being locked up over night.

I will also point out she never rang the police until 2 days later, this is puzzling, if i was some sort of abuser or a danger why did she not call the police right away, every one i have spoken to said they would have immediately. Also she was standing out side after the supposedly first drive by, why?

The taxi service also has a call back feature that lets you know when the taxi has arrived, so why wait out side anyway?

To be honest i am feeling victimised by the police as they ignore key evidence, evidence which i had to go and investigate and retrieve myself. This is the police job and all this will be brought up in court along with asking how i could have been seen the first time when i was some place else and why stand outside if i was in the area?
                    Hey,

Still not got energy to reply properly. Will hopefully over the coming days.

Regarding the Police. They will be doing nothing, absolutely NOTHING, but attempting to prove the case against you. They want to prove you guilty. They will do nothing to help your position and indeed this is being highlighted but the way you've been treated with regards the 'drive-by'.

Make sure your legal team kick the 'intimidation' into the long grass where it belongs. It's nonsense. Make sure they get that across in court! If they are in anyway successful with the intimidation charges they are going to be shouting them from the roof if there is a trial with regards the girl complainer.

With regards the intimidation. This will give you a chance to see your legal team in action. Be judgemental even if they are successful!

Comment

i am just scared that a jury will believe the girl, i did not look at her, i just drove by keeping my eyes dead ahead.

My girlfriend has a friend at work who's sister is a barrister in London, she has said that it will more than likely be thrown out as the whole thing is plain pathetic.

I myself are not to sure about that and have no faith in the police or the justice system.

I did nothing wrong and had no intention to intimidate nobody.

There are lots of people i have told and every one says the same thing, it is pathetic.

The girl is a liar and with the allegations at the start of my thread only reinforces this, i hope "if" it is proven she is lying then this will go against her.

I am frightened, confused and just want it to stop.

How can someone lie like that, the police were not interested in the fact i was someplace else when she first saw me? i hope this is enough to convince the court she is a drama queen?

Comment

i am just scared that a jury will believe the girl, i did not look at her, i just drove by keeping my eyes dead ahead.

My girlfriend has a friend at work who's sister is a barrister in London, she has said that it will more than likely be thrown out as the whole thing is plain pathetic.

I myself are not to sure about that and have no faith in the police or the justice system.

I did nothing wrong and had no intention to intimidate nobody.

There are lots of people i have told and every one says the same thing, it is pathetic.

The girl is a liar and with the allegations at the start of my thread only reinforces this, i hope "if" it is proven she is lying then this will go against her.

I am frightened, confused and just want it to stop.

How can someone lie like that, the police were not interested in the fact i was someplace else when she first saw me? i hope this is enough to convince the court she is a drama queen?
                        Don't panic. Keep your 'receipt' as evidence. Let the 'intimidation' case play into court. The Police/prosecution will also be evaluating the outcome of it!!! They'll be looking for signs of credibility from the accuser/her mother. It's a great little game for them to have the pleasure of being granted before they flex their muscles in the big arena with their main piece of entertainment.

Hit down the small case! Make sure your legal team do their job!

Comment

Don't panic. Keep your 'receipt' as evidence. Let the 'intimidation' case play into court. The Police/prosecution will also be evaluating the outcome of it!!! They'll be looking for signs of credibility from the accuser/her mother. It's a great little game for them to have the pleasure of being granted before they flex their muscles in the big arena with their main piece of entertainment.

Hit down the small case! Make sure your legal team do their job!
                          you saying that if i am found not guilty or it comes out she made it up (which she did) just to get me in trouble it could hurt her credibility?

i hope so, this is killing me, i could go to prison and i do not think i could handle that.

Comment

you saying that if i am found not guilty or it comes out she made it up (which she did) just to get me in trouble it could hurt her credibility?

i hope so, this is killing me, i could go to prison and i do not think i could handle that.
                            Yeah. The CPS will evaluate what happens with the court case regarding the intimidation. It'll be a kind of 'test' case for them, it also gives them the opportunity to see you on trial. I am assuming that the intimidation is going to trial and before the other allegations.

The human body and mind can adapt surprisingly well. Prison is not the worst place on earth to end up and certainly not a British prison. Obviously, as an innocent man, you do not want to go there but please do understand that worse things have happened. I know it's difficult but prepare for every eventuality and expect the worst, when it doesn't happen it strangely makes things seem slightly better. You are not going to come out of this and return to the life you used to have. Destruction has already happened and your mind will be altered forever after.

Have your legal team given their opinion on the intimidation yet?

Comment

Yeah. The CPS will evaluate what happens with the court case regarding the intimidation. It'll be a kind of 'test' case for them, it also gives them the opportunity to see you on trial. I am assuming that the intimidation is going to trial and before the other allegations.

The human body and mind can adapt surprisingly well. Prison is not the worst place on earth to end up and certainly not a British prison. Obviously, as an innocent man, you do not want to go there but please do understand that worse things have happened. I know it's difficult but prepare for every eventuality and expect the worst, when it doesn't happen it strangely makes things seem slightly better. You are not going to come out of this and return to the life you used to have. Destruction has already happened and your mind will be altered forever after.

Have your legal team given their opinion on the intimidation yet?
                              i am going for my preliminary hearing tomorrow to confirm name and address. I am meeting up with my barrister who has dealt with the most serious of crimes including historic sex abuse. Apparently a case he was dealing with a few weeks back it not look good for the defendant, jury came back and acquitted him even though his step daughter accused him of abuse. This has reassured me a little.

I will be speaking to my barrister and solicitor in the coming weeks about the case, apparently the corruption within the police and cps is worse than ever and it is all down to costings. Thats why things are not getting investigated properly, if my case was then i am sure i would have got a telling off but the officer refused to reinterview her regarding the drive by.
                              Things were left out, i only found these out with a meeting with my solicitor a few weeks later.

It's all pathetic, all this public money wasted on her word and the incompetence of a police officer who would not go back and check to see if i was telling the truth.

At the end of the day i had to do some investigating after i was bailed, like i said in my earlier post's i can prove she is lying regarding the first drive by as i was in Argos (time on my receipt prove's this) my hurdle is proving i did not stare at her, bearing in mind due to having my rear windows blacked out slightly it makes it harder to see who is in the car as light is slightly restricted, also if your driving you will know that you have to get lower to see inside a car, especially the driver. Same goes when your driving when you pass someone, you have to lean over to the passenger side to get a good look, considering i did not do this i cant see how the police believe her.

I was also driving behind a van and the street was narrow due to parked cars either side, you try and drive while looking left and see what happens?

It is plain stupid how this case is going to court. Not only has it got me in a state, i cannot go out in case i bump into her again. My partner saw her in Morrisons yesterday and she did not know where to put her face, what next, i knock on the door to arrest my partner for stalking?

Comment

Working...
                              X