Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused of Historic Child Abuse

As topic,

long story short we had friends,(mother & daughter) stay with me and my partner in May 2008 as they moved to Manchester from Scotland after her marriage went sour. Her daughter who was 13 was fairly close to me and on her mother's instructions i would look out for her and keep her occupied as she had left all her friends behind.

The plan was for them to stay with us until they got sorted out with a place of their own.

We were close and considered to be good friends.

Basically i would look out for the daughter and make sure she was ok, considering she had been dragged away from her home and school i took it upon myself to make her stay happy.
    Anyway after several months things started to turn sour, the mother who was seeing my best friend was neglecting her daughter by putting the new boyfriend first.

Anyway i used to take the daughter out to places, as she was moving to Manchester on a permanent basis i thought it would be nice to show her the sights. Her mother said she likes country parks and similar places so i took her out for a bite to eat and to see the sights, this would happen every saturday for an hour then we would go home and meet up with my partner and the mother, usually for a few drinks in the local in the afternoon. The pub let kids in so it wasn't a major issue.

Any way after what seemed to be a happy several months we all started to fall out, mainly due to the mother & the boy friend. Just littles things were causing tension between friends and after nearly 12 months we had a massive row and went our separate ways.

This was back in 2008 and i have been upset about it since, considering before the mother came down i had never argued with my friends.

In March 2014 the police arrived and arrested me for Historic child abuse & sexual activity with a child.

I am more than upset and me and my partner cannot believe what has happened.

The girl who is now 19 stated i forced myself upon her and i forced her to do sex acts to completion. (the wording in the police report is more graphic).

I denied all of this and was released on bail with condition that i make no contact with the mother,my former friend and the girl.

A few weeks later i was out shopping, i took a short cut and happen to drive by the mother, she went crazy and as i felt threatened i went to the police.
    A few days later i was asked to go into the police station and was arrested for witness intimidation and kept in over night.
    The next day i was taken to court and granted bail, one additional condition was i do not drive near the mothers road.

Both me and my partner used to have the girl round for Tea every week as she liked to spend time with us. After eating we would watch a film or play games, i would then take her home around 9pm as her mother liked her home early.

We just do not know where these allegations have come from, we can only assume it is in her head and is a fantasist. Her mother is a classic drama queen and caused a lot of arguments between friends, she used to faint deliberately for attention and cry for no reason. She is also a compulsive liar.

If we go back to the witness intimidation the mother reported it to the police 2 days after the event, she also told the police i drove by twice, i could not have done this as i was somewhere else, in fact i have a till receipt which shows i could not have driven by the first time. Basically she lied to the police,if i was in the area she deemed it fit to stand in the open knowing i just driven passed her. If that was the case she would have gone inside and called the police which she did not do.

If we go back to the girl i can tell you that she used to tell me things she got up to while living up north, she would also tell me about her "sexual" activities such as BJ, girl on girl and other activities. I used to laugh it off and thought nothing of it, if anything i thought she was just telling porkies and dismissed it.

There was even one time when she asked me to have a relationship with her, i immediately said no and it would be wrong if we did, she asked why and i explained that if we were to get in to a relationship i could go to prison if we got caught, she replied "well if you did goto prison i would be 18 when i got out". I was shocked by this comment and gave her a rollocking. I told her she should not be thinking this way and look at getting someone her own age. She asked if i would say anything to her mother, i said no i would not in fear that it could upset her and other people. I basically told her off and that was that.

In the girls statement she said the abuse went on until Nov when she met her boyfriend who was 17, bear in mind she is now 14.

Even after this so called abuse she kept coming to my house for Tea every weak, kept on taking her for dinner on Sat afternoons and carried on as normal.
    Me and my partner even treated her at christmas, i even took her to the airport so she could goto Scotland for New Year (she would goto Scotland once a month). Bear in mind according to her statement i was abusing her until November.

In the New Year things were getting worse with friends, we were barley speaking. In March the girls boyfriend turned 18 and a few friends, myself and my partner went to the pub one Sunday afternoon for drinks, the girl was not there then suddenly she turned up, the boyfriend went out side, kissed and came in buying her alcoholic drinks. Bear in mind she is 14.

As we had fell out me and my partner did not speak to the girl, in fact when she went home she cried her eyes out to her mother stating we ignored her. My partner found this out just before they fell out.

It should also be noted that the girl has walked by my house on several occasions in the last year or two, bear in mind i have supposed to have abused her.

The accusations do not make sense, i have described what i can above but to be honest there is alot more to it than what you have read.

When the girl and mother first came down to live in Manchester i was suffering with depression, i was on tablets which effected my sex life, i was having trouble with erections, as well as being a diabetic this made it very difficult to have sex. I even went to the doctors about it to complain, this went on for around 3/4 months until i decided to stop the tablets.

The girl was also known as an attention seeker, she would often speak to my partner about being left out and being put to one side if the mother and my friend were to have kids. It should also be noted she was having sex with her then 17 year old boyfriend, as i have a letter from her friend asking about her sexual activities, there is a statement in the letter that says she was having sex with him.

As stated i can only write so much as i would be hear all day but what i have written is a basic layout of what was happening.

I did not do the things she said, the police have taken my laptop and phone and i am now accused of witness intimidation. Even though i was only going bout my business i feel i cannot go out in case i see them and they report another lie.

My solicitor asked "why now" as it is nearly 6 years after the allegated events, even though the girl has walked by my house, come for tea after the supposed abuse ended and basically never looked frightened, i wonder why?

Any questions please ask,

Originally posted by slave1fett View Post
    As topic,

long story short we had friends,(mother & daughter) stay with me and my partner in May 2008 as they moved to Manchester from Scotland after her marriage went sour. Her daughter who was 13 was fairly close to me and on her mother's instructions i would look out for her and keep her occupied as she had left all her friends behind.

The plan was for them to stay with us until they got sorted out with a place of their own.

We were close and considered to be good friends.

Basically i would look out for the daughter and make sure she was ok, considering she had been dragged away from her home and school i took it upon myself to make her stay happy.
    Anyway after several months things started to turn sour, the mother who was seeing my best friend was neglecting her daughter by putting the new boyfriend first.

Anyway i used to take the daughter out to places, as she was moving to Manchester on a permanent basis i thought it would be nice to show her the sights. Her mother said she likes country parks and similar places so i took her out for a bite to eat and to see the sights, this would happen every saturday for an hour then we would go home and meet up with my partner and the mother, usually for a few drinks in the local in the afternoon. The pub let kids in so it wasn't a major issue.

Any way after what seemed to be a happy several months we all started to fall out, mainly due to the mother & the boy friend. Just littles things were causing tension between friends and after nearly 12 months we had a massive row and went our separate ways.

This was back in 2008 and i have been upset about it since, considering before the mother came down i had never argued with my friends.

In March 2014 the police arrived and arrested me for Historic child abuse & sexual activity with a child.

I am more than upset and me and my partner cannot believe what has happened.

The girl who is now 19 stated i forced myself upon her and i forced her to do sex acts to completion. (the wording in the police report is more graphic).

I denied all of this and was released on bail with condition that i make no contact with the mother,my former friend and the girl.

A few weeks later i was out shopping, i took a short cut and happen to drive by the mother, she went crazy and as i felt threatened i went to the police.
    A few days later i was asked to go into the police station and was arrested for witness intimidation and kept in over night.
    The next day i was taken to court and granted bail, one additional condition was i do not drive near the mothers road.

Both me and my partner used to have the girl round for Tea every week as she liked to spend time with us. After eating we would watch a film or play games, i would then take her home around 9pm as her mother liked her home early.

We just do not know where these allegations have come from, we can only assume it is in her head and is a fantasist. Her mother is a classic drama queen and caused a lot of arguments between friends, she used to faint deliberately for attention and cry for no reason. She is also a compulsive liar.

If we go back to the witness intimidation the mother reported it to the police 2 days after the event, she also told the police i drove by twice, i could not have done this as i was somewhere else, in fact i have a till receipt which shows i could not have driven by the first time. Basically she lied to the police,if i was in the area she deemed it fit to stand in the open knowing i just driven passed her. If that was the case she would have gone inside and called the police which she did not do.

If we go back to the girl i can tell you that she used to tell me things she got up to while living up north, she would also tell me about her "sexual" activities such as BJ, girl on girl and other activities. I used to laugh it off and thought nothing of it, if anything i thought she was just telling porkies and dismissed it.

There was even one time when she asked me to have a relationship with her, i immediately said no and it would be wrong if we did, she asked why and i explained that if we were to get in to a relationship i could go to prison if we got caught, she replied "well if you did goto prison i would be 18 when i got out". I was shocked by this comment and gave her a rollocking. I told her she should not be thinking this way and look at getting someone her own age. She asked if i would say anything to her mother, i said no i would not in fear that it could upset her and other people. I basically told her off and that was that.

In the girls statement she said the abuse went on until Nov when she met her boyfriend who was 17, bear in mind she is now 14.

Even after this so called abuse she kept coming to my house for Tea every weak, kept on taking her for dinner on Sat afternoons and carried on as normal.
    Me and my partner even treated her at christmas, i even took her to the airport so she could goto Scotland for New Year (she would goto Scotland once a month). Bear in mind according to her statement i was abusing her until November.

In the New Year things were getting worse with friends, we were barley speaking. In March the girls boyfriend turned 18 and a few friends, myself and my partner went to the pub one Sunday afternoon for drinks, the girl was not there then suddenly she turned up, the boyfriend went out side, kissed and came in buying her alcoholic drinks. Bear in mind she is 14.

As we had fell out me and my partner did not speak to the girl, in fact when she went home she cried her eyes out to her mother stating we ignored her. My partner found this out just before they fell out.

It should also be noted that the girl has walked by my house on several occasions in the last year or two, bear in mind i have supposed to have abused her.

The accusations do not make sense, i have described what i can above but to be honest there is alot more to it than what you have read.

When the girl and mother first came down to live in Manchester i was suffering with depression, i was on tablets which effected my sex life, i was having trouble with erections, as well as being a diabetic this made it very difficult to have sex. I even went to the doctors about it to complain, this went on for around 3/4 months until i decided to stop the tablets.

The girl was also known as an attention seeker, she would often speak to my partner about being left out and being put to one side if the mother and my friend were to have kids. It should also be noted she was having sex with her then 17 year old boyfriend, as i have a letter from a friend of hers, it came to my address by mistake and in it it states that her friend was asking about her sexual activities, there is a statement in the letter that says she was having sex with him.

As stated i can only write so much as i would be hear all day but what i have written is a basic layout of what was happening.

I did not do the things she said, the police have taken my laptop and phone and i am now accused of witness intimidation. Even though i was only going bout my business i feel i cannot go out in case i see them and they report another lie.

My solicitor asked "why now" as it is nearly 6 years after the allegated events, even though the girl has walked by my house, come for tea after the supposed abuse ended and basically never looked frightened, i wonder why?

Any questions please ask,
    i have edited the part about the letter as the letter was sent to my house from the girls friend in Scotland.

Comment

Working...
    X