never ending nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never ending nightmare

Hi this is long so sorry. meet my bf over 5 years ago and he was seeing his kids every other wknd and all was ok until he lost his job and she started saying the cudnt stay over sometimes or would phone to say she wanted them back early. in 2010 my bf had his laptop taken as someone had said he had images on it. It came back with nothing on it, we new it was his ex. Last year they had a big argument and he sent a nasty txt, the police got involved and he went to be interviewed and only then did they Say she had accessed him of rapping her in 2006. the case was dropped due to no evidence some six months later. He has since been to court to try and see kids again and the judge asked for full statements from them both. He has now Been contacted by cafcas to give them my address and d.o.b of my kids.The statement she gave the police and the one she gave the judge a're different as well. just scared ss are going to get involved with my kids. Need help!!! he's on anti depressants now as its been awful.

Hi Sostressed

Sorry, didn't see this until today. I haven't any experience regarding SS but it may be better posting in the falsely accused of rape section because quite a few people will be able to advise you there.

Comment

Working...
    X