Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help/advice

Well where do I start

Dec 13 works Christmas team night out 15 of us where outbox extremely drunk had arrangements for 2 people to stay my house.

We get home the guy has stayed mine before but girl hadn't, was drunk said do u wanna stay on chair or come upstairs, she came upstairs herself got in my bed. I went to be sick (not good) got in bed she starts masterbating next to memail, put my hand near she pushes it down there...things progress I try take her thong off I can't physically do it so she does n she tries take my boxers off but can't so I do, she moves to make it easier to do stuff. I ritually have set for 15 secs n stop (gutted cos have a great gf n not attracted to this person in Slightest) n she carries on with herself I turn over go sleep.

Morning after we of no issues.

I tell a friend in work about it embarrassed, that's the end of that.

1 week later she takes me off Facebook then has a status about me n gf saying look at her thinks has a great bf when he ****ing ppl behind your back, the friend I told about the night made me aware.

She then sits away from me in work I'm like of she regrets it I do too that's fine.

2weeks later she starts saying lots stuff to people on my team I'm callin them nobheads etc which I wasn't but she was trying turn people against me, then that didn't really work.

so about another 2 weeks passed she then started saying to girls on our team Im only telling as only trust you but I think stuff happened not sure what tho to put doubt in their heads. One of them half believed her and said you should ask him to which she said no he can have time to think of a lie. She said on if think like that go to the police which she didn't.

During this time we have a group chat thing in work where she was saying some people think they know everything etc but they have stuff coming to them aimed obviously at me.

She then has a week off with a virus then has a status when coming back I'd rather be ill than go back work and see that fat desperate ****, people on team was like what's this about??

I tel a girl on team what happened which ended up getting back to the girl that half believed the mmmm other person, who then tells her what I saI'd.

To this she then goes oh I been raped goes to the police I nothe been arrested but questioned. She uses what I said with time n stuff n puts it into a story to the police.

The girl that half believed her called me apologising saying what she is now saying doesn't ring true specially as she has now changed her story from knowing stuff happened but not sure to a full on rape story.

She reported it 8 weeks after the night and only after hearing what I wrote.

Now I can't eat can't sleep I even cried in work a few days ago as was questioned 6 weeks ago and didn't have no updates nothing. The girls that she told 1 story to then changed it emailed the police to which they had no reply it's like they don't want to no. I had go docs and have been referred to a councilor.

Police contacted me same day went docs advising been busy but only just sending case off to cps to see what's going to happen.

Last weekend she also had a status saying you can't keep me in no more and put my name on it to which somebody else in work told me but she then deleted it and all previous status' I said she wrote also been deleted can the police still get them or they gone?

Now they have her phone as apparently I sent her a WhatsApp saying oh n her name don't no what that's gonna show, but we had banter cos was friends, things like I'd say fancy a bum to which shed reply only if she can use strap on etc but I think as I said that would they try use it against me?

Work so far have been great. My manager knows everything and he is her manager also, she first told him before police in attempts to move me off the team, work wouldn't do this she found out when I came back in from police station so she then decided ask to be moved.

I can't believe all the help they offer apparent victims and we get nothing. This has killed me so far and I don't no what's going to happen.

Hi and welcome though sorry you had to find us. If there are any social media posts still visible, screenshot them and store them somewhere electronically where the police can't get them - also the same with text messages and emails.

For more info have a look at this thread - http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now

keep strong and keep posting and we'll help all we can
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
    X