X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be thinking of you both. Best of luck.

Comment

Tired

Thanks for your replys less than a week away, it's a struggle now both starting to feel tired and anxious , next few days are going to be very hard. Just feel so ill is this normal ?
      SG x

Comment

Trial starts tomorrow

Hi eveyone,
        its been a very strange week, although all told a strange 20 months. Tomorrow is the day that I have to say that through all this it would never come to this, we were some how convinced that these lies made by the FA would be seen for what they were and never end up in going to trial. For others going through this god awful nightmare I would say that you do have the strength although at times it feels like you have none, we have trusted in some close friends and family and we are amazed at the support they have shown. In the early stages it felt so awful and thought we would never get through this, but you will, you will have good days and bad. I pray that in the next few days our nightmare will be over and we can pick our selfs up and put the last nearly two years behind us and start to live our lives again.I`m taking nothing for granted, we are confident in our barrister as we can be, its such a scary feeling that your lives hang in someone else s hands. Thankyou to everyone on this forum because by being here you know you are not alone, that others are going the same or similar nightmares, and the support this forum gives is priceless . xx

Comment

Very best wishes to you and partner for tomorrow; I expect you have briefed him from the Useful Information section of the forum on what to expect and how to react in court...

If you feel up to it please keep the thread updated and am waiting for good news from you very soon!
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thinking about you and your partner tomorrow and through the week. I sincerely hope that this is soon over for you both. If you can please keep us updated as we want to be able to support you both and also we worry if someone just disappears.
            Fingers hovering over the dancing bananas
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi SG,

Sending you tons of strength for you both in the coming week.

You are right in saying you thought it would never come to this. Before my partner's trial, we struggled to come to terms with the fact that it had gone that far based upon the evidence presented by the prosecution. After the trial, we were even more confused.

Keep calm, hold your heads up.

I'm sure your sol will have given you guidance on your conduct in the court building. But for your own self respect, I think it is so important to remain calm. Inside you may not feel it but don't give the liar the satisfaction of seeing any emotion.

This is the final hurdle - you have got this far- not much longer. With the support of your family & friends, you will get through this better than you had imagined. As the week evolves, the liar will show her true colours. Lies are difficult to maintain convincingly.

All the best - will be thinking of you.
              xx

Comment

Hey everyone,
                I think that has been the longest 3 days of our life, I have never felt so scared or seen my partner so scared and quite frankly never want to see a court EVER again. Jury went out this morning and after a few hours of waiting, longest hours of our lives i can say NOT GUILTY was the jurys verdict. We are obviously so relieved by hearing the verdict, huge sence of relieve, but still feel dazed by the events of the last few days and last nearly two years of our life. Huge thankyou to our friends and family whom have helped us through , and too this forum I cant express how valuable this place is and the support of other members, even if its just a case of reading other peoples situations that are similar to your own, you know you are not going through this alone.
                To anyone else going through this nightmare, there is justice out there and you do have the strength to fight these awful false accusations that we all have been burdened with.
                Much Love to you all , have faith , justice will prevail,
                Scaredgirl xx

Comment

What super news and so happy for you both...and thanks for the encouragement for others still going through the process.

And here finally, your bananas...
                  'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

WAAAAAAYYYYY HAAAAAAAYYYYYY - what superb fantastic news.......please please don't underestimate the time it could take you to recover from this ordeal. Many of us have found it doesn't, "just go away." But - having said that - enjoy rebuilding your lives...
                    My hovering finger now hits those bananas!!!!
                    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

I was so pleased to see this update on my email notifications!!! Fabulous!!
                      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Wonderful, wonderful.

Only took three days??? Brilliant. I know you said it was the longest three days of your life but clearly there wasn't much work/'evidence' for the jury to digest.

Enjoy the future and initial euphoria but be mindful of the 'down' which may be round the corner.

Comment

Absolutely brilliant news. So pleased for you.

Comment

So happy for you both,congratulations.

Comment

3 days, sounds familiar and I can remember how long those days felt even after all these years.
                              Very happy for you

I pray you can get over it all very soon, but there's always someone here to chat to when things get a little tricky, plenty of survivors here if needed.

And some more nanas
                              Still here

Comment

Working...
                              X