trail date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that is amazing , CONGRATULATIONS really pleased for you
    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

WOW! NG after only one day. makes you wonder why CPS take the effort to drag people to court where it is so obvious that the jury does not even need a second day

Comment

Was not even 1 day got there at 11 barrister told me there was somfin the cps,cops did not want us to see but they had to run it past the judge, he said we must see it they said no, so there case got blown apart went in at 4 out by 5 past

Comment

Originally posted by o my god View Post
          Was not even 1 day got there at 11 barrister told me there was somfin the cps,cops did not want us to see but they had to run it past the judge, he said we must see it they said no, so there case got blown apart went in at 4 out by 5 past
          WOW! Do you know what it was they didnt want you to see??
          they probably have found flaws in their own "evidence"

Comment

Really don't have a clue as they wouldn't disclose it

Comment

Originally posted by o my god View Post
              Really don't have a clue as they wouldn't disclose it
              Sounds like down right dirty tricks by cops and cps, thankfully this judge wasn't having any of it
              The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

About right for these donkeys, but can't help finkin wot is it they have, but 2nite is for celebration
                Last edited by lawlessone2009; 4 August 2014, 09:52 PM. Reason: Editted swear word...

Comment

It's a disgrace that despite being found not guilty they still breach your rights by hiding these things from you. But you beat them, they abandoned all morals to try and convict an innocent man but you won!

Check out my thread in general discussion about false rape accusations, it makes you wonder if virtually everybody involved in this process realises most of the accused are innocent yet it goes on!

Comment

Congratulations and glad that it's over for you.

Sorry about the 'edit'. The 'word' was a fitting description and was within context to be honest but letting one slip opens up the flood gates...

I really pleased for you. I came into the thread to wish you luck and offer some support, scrolled down and seen it was all over already...

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Was it actually a not guilty verdict by the judge (or jury as directed by the judge) as the case was dumped on the first day, or was the matter just stopped due to the evidence the CPS refused to share with defence? Hopefully the judge declared him not guilty.

Great result!
                      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

There was 13 charges 3different types of rape not guilty for 1 of each, no jury and the other 10 acquitted, my barrister told me there was somfin they didn't want I to see no was no jury

Comment

I'm so pleased that it is all over. Put it all behind you and get on and enjoy life! :

Comment

In days weeks or maybe months I will, but at the min I want to help people goin though the same thing. If u have a custody battle don't lie you only hurt ur children, if ur drunk how do u know the person you had sex with wasn't as equally as drunk, if you cheat and get caught don't blame the person coz you got caught

Little rant over

Comment

So pleased that this has come to an end.

Oh RF because I opened my laptop and the pre post box was still open so I thought I had not posted the message. That is until I actually posted the message.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Brilliant news.

But absolutely disgraceful that it got so far - are the CPS so inept or just corrupt?

What a pigging waste of public money and a drain on yet another person's wellbeing.

Comment

Working...
                                X