trail date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trail date

Hi all, have got my trail date its the 4th of august, have now read her statement coz they have now typed it up. My barrister is saying that police are gouding her in the interview and the friend that she said she told has said she didn't. My fa's new husband is said to be controlling and she has also told him he has giving a statement but the caps are not using him.
    Can anyone fink why this would be??

I can't answer your question I'm afraid but just want to say that I know getting a trial date must be a bit of a shock. Hopefully you will get a chance to clear your name though and put it all behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by is there justice? View Post
      I can't answer your question I'm afraid but just want to say that I know getting a trial date must be a bit of a shock. Hopefully you will get a chance to clear your name though and put it all behind you.

Hi just read your post and I don't know if this is helpful but a thought went through my head the husbands statement sounds like it might have something to undermine the prosecution case. Only because anything that helps the defence the CPS tend not to use it.

Comment

trail 2moz

Hi all trail starts 2moz, am now starting to not feel so good, couple of good points tho the cps and police do not want her new husband near the case as they even say he is a nasty piece of work, and even her own mother is stand up in the court for me and the rest of her family 100% behind me

Comment

Best wishes for tomorrow and the week ahead OMG

Hope this time next week you will be sitting in the sunshine toasting your freedom.
          The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

Hopefully your rite and then back to the family courts to get my son away from the lying cow

Comment

Wishing you all the best for next week. Try to stay calm and be in control. Hold your head up.

Comment

Good luck

Originally posted by can it get worse View Post
                Wishing you all the best for next week. Try to stay calm and be in control. Hold your head up.
                Hope all goes well. We are new to this forum and truly a revelation. Wishing you all the best x

Comment

Very best wishes for this week; stay strong!
                  'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Best wishes.

Only tell the truth and may the justice prevail.
                    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Hi,

I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through being in the dock for a crime which has not been committed. I have walked the path you have walked like many others in here. My path ended some time ago with an NFA. I just hope your path ends with the truth like someone else had said sitting in the sunshine next week.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Hi,

I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through being in the dock for a crime which has not been committed. I have walked the path you have walked like many others in here. My path ended some time ago with an NFA. I just hope your path ends with the truth like someone else had said sitting in the sunshine next week.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Why have you posted the same message twice GB two hours ago and one hour ago?!

To the OP - I do hope you are confident in the barrister as that can really help. Please keep posting to let us know how you are getting on
                          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hi all

were to start Not guilty!!!!k

Comment

A NG verdict already??? This is brilliant news......please accept a few bananas

(and when you feel up to it please post up more detail re. what happened in court)
                              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
                              X