Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sex offender registration. (Certificates of Conviction)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex offender registration. (Certificates of Conviction)

The police accused me of being a registered sex offender. They then arrested me and I was charged with failing to re-confirm my details at a police station. This was allegedly a breach.

A Certificate of Conviction is a legal means of proving a past conviction and sentence. However, I had never seen one and neither did the CPS.

How can the CPS authorise the police to charge when there is no Certificate of Conviction to support such a prosecution?

You cannot be convicted before you are charged so rather puzzled at this. You don't need to be convicted either - just accepting a caution can do that, depending on the circumstances. Are you a registered sex offender?
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Sex Offender Registration

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      You cannot be convicted before you are charged so rather puzzled at this. You don't need to be convicted either - just accepting a caution can do that, depending on the circumstances. Are you a registered sex offender?
      Eight years ago the police arrested me for two reasons. The first had been that I was suspected on being in possession of unlawful images. The second reason had been that I had breached the SOR by failing to reconfirm my details at a police station. Around six months later, I was charged with being in possession of more than 1000 illegal images. I was also charged with breaching the SOR.

Two years after being arrested, I defended myself in a Crown Court where images had been displayed on a computer screen that I had never seen before. I pleaded guilty to twelve charges and was found guilty of breaching the SOR.

I now know that the police had charged me with breaching the SOR as a means of contaminating the Jury. The police did not have a certificate of conviction showing that a Judge in another Court ten years previously had complied with s5 per se of the 1997 SOA.

Following the Trial in 2008, I found that the police had planted some illegal printed images at my home. I have made formal complaints against the police for perverting the course of Justice, perjury and planting the images.

I fail to understand how the CPS could authorise a charge where there is no evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by sooty;47490

Two years after being arrested, I defended myself in a Crown Court where images had been displayed on a computer screen that I had never seen before. [B
        I pleaded guilty to twelve charges [/B]and was found guilty of breaching the SOR.

Following the Trial in 2008, I found that the police had planted some illegal printed images at my home. I have made formal complaints against the police for perverting the course of Justice, perjury and planting the images.

I fail to understand how the CPS could authorise a charge where there is no evidence.

You've pleaded guilty to 12 charges so you are now a 'registered sex offender' and have to abide by the rules and terms of the SOR - Sex Offenders Register.

Unless you can prove beyond all shadow of the doubt that the police 'planted some illegal images at your home' that is not going to help. I can't see how that helps anyway, given you have pleaded to guilty 12 charges - so you have to comply with the rules, end of.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Quite, and having pleaded guilty, there really isn't much we can do here to support you.

This forum is here to support those who are falsely accused of sexual offences.
          You've taken ownership for the offences and therefore have no right to argue the consequences of that.
          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
            You've pleaded guilty to 12 charges so you are now a 'registered sex offender' and have to abide by the rules and terms of the SOR - Sex Offenders Register.

Unless you can prove beyond all shadow of the doubt that the police 'planted some illegal images at your home' that is not going to help. I can't see how that helps anyway, given you have pleaded to guilty 12 charges - so you have to comply with the rules, end of.
            The police are not allowed to place the names of members of the public onto their SOR's without the lawful authority of a Court. A Trial Judge must identify an offense as being one to which Part 1 of the 1997 SOA applies. Thereafter, the Court Service may issue a certificate of conviction showing that the relevent Trial Judge had complied with s5 of the 1997 SOA per se.

Police officers are bullies and rarely intelligent. They commit criminal offenses and mistakenly assume that they will not be brought to Justice eventually.

I have been in the business of saving evidence of criminal acts perpetrated again me for the last thirteen years. The officers concerned have been in the business of perverting the course of Justice, assaulting me, theft of my property and planting illegal images that I have retained as evidence against them.

The IPCC is a waste of time and always on the side of officers complained of.

I am expecting at least three police officers to be arrested and charged with a total of more than 20 criminal activities. I will give evidence against them and supply supporting documentation to the CPS when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
              Quite, and having pleaded guilty, there really isn't much we can do here to support you.

This forum is here to support those who are falsely accused of sexual offences.
              You've taken ownership for the offences and therefore have no right to argue the consequences of that.
              I have been falsely accused of so many offenses over the last eighteen years that I am now unable to recall of the dates applicable.

I am about 80% deaf, partially sighted and did defend myself in Court at two Trials where police officers did definitely pervert the course of Justice.

Strangely enough, I filed a civil action against the police and they have apparently decided not to defend the claim. How strange!

Comment

you're missing the point - everything else is by the by - you pleaded guilty - end of.

There is no help we can give you - you are a convicted sex offender - you have said so.
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Wise words as always from RFLH,

Sooty, black in name as in nature, people like you make me sick!

Comment

Working...
                  X