No announcement yet.

How common are false rape accusations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How common are false rape accusations?

It seems like its a fairly common thing for a person to encounter in any sexual relationship during their lifetime. However, in my area, I have never heard of any personal cases involving false accusations. The only ones i've seen involve celebrities.

I doubt you would hear of them unless they're reported in the local rag - its not something you go shouting about is it?
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I am wondering why you have asked that question? You only have to monitor this forum for a couple of weeks to see that there are new members joining every day. There are others too - one called F.A.C.T - Falsely Accused Carers and Teachers. It is a sad indictment of the compensation and blame society that we live in to-day that there is a need for such a support forum for people working in caring professions
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

The new 'whiplash'?

Comment

Now that I sadly am paying close attention due to my current circumstances,all I can say is far too many and why can't people see this and stop printing names of false accused.
          They need to protect the innocent and when found so publish the names of the f a.

Comment

Working...
          X