Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two years later and a unanimous 'Not Guilty'!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two years later and a unanimous 'Not Guilty'!!!

I have never posted to this Forum but have found it exceptionally helpful over the past 2 years. In June 2012 my partner was falsely accused and later charged with rape and sexual assault. We sought out Gerry Mcdonald from EBR Attridge after reading the glowing reviews on this forum. After three adjournments, with the superb help from Gerry and his barrister Orla Daly, we had a unanimous 'not guilty' on both counts. If anyone is ever unfortunate enough to find themselves in a similar situation, do not hesitate to contact Gerry, he is fantastic. Had it not of been for his and Orla's hardwork and dedication to our case, I'm not sure we would be where we are today and for that I am truly grateful!

well done! I'm very pleased that the forum has helped you and thank your for posting up your good news.

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Fabulous news, enjoy the rest of your life and get your own back by being happy xx

Comment

All news like this brings a smile to an otherwise sad face at the moment.
        So happy for you.

Comment

That's great news - I hope you enjoy rebuilding your lives together.....
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Fabulous and congratulations. Thank you for bringing your good news to us.

I hope you can put this yuk behind you and look forward to life without this hanging over you.

xx

Comment

Great stuff! Was yours up north? He emailed me to tell if it was and was really pleased with the result.

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
              X