Saying Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Hello

I came across this site and wasn't going to join,just read about the experiences as my son has been falsely accused of rape by a jealous ex.
    I am absolutely shocked and indeed terrified at the amount of people on here.
    Helps to see I am not alone in this situation as it seems to be guilty till proven innocent.
    My son is being held on remand and this is close to destroying all our lives,I cannot believe how easy it seems to be to destroy lives with a false accusation.
    He is trying to be strong as he knows how upset I am and his Solicitor is confident he will be released at trial but there is always the worry he wont be as I can see on here lots of innocent people are found guilty.
    There is plenty to read on here and I am finding it very helpful,so thanks.

Hi , just to say hello as I am a mum too where we have waited for ages for an outcome, but have been told he is being charged. H e is innocent, like most of the people on here. Stay strong for him. It is a really cruel system and a total mess where so many thousands of innocent boys and men are apparently guilty. Total mess this government supports, where are the equal rights for men? One of the motivations is large compensation payouts of up to 100k...what some people will do for money. Keep us up to date how things go on and I wish your son all the luck.Take care.
    Last edited by mumpleasehelpme; 29 January 2014, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Hi phonix2014 welcome to the site but sorry to see yet anither mum going through this hard to but please stay strong and postive why is your son on remand why not bail??? Try and screen shot any messages fb post etc that may help your son and get support from your friends and go to the doctor if you need to here if you want to talk rant etc x

Comment

Thanks for the replies.
        He was refused bail at the time and didn't want to re apply as there would be more chance of papers making a story out of it the more often he appeared at court so decided to sit and wait for the trial which he was told would be before the end of January,It's now going to be Easter!
        Myself and his girlfriend,sent lots of screenshots from the girls facebook and twitter where she had joked on numerous occasions (yes joked) about the possibility of being raped,she did not even know my son at this point and seemed to like the attention this got her,the lawyer was delighted and sees no doubts in the case.
        We have sent many since,more really than the lawyer can cope with,where she tells stories of her numerous drunken,drug fuelled nights out and pictures of her with various men.
        It has been hard not to warn these people of what she has done in case she finds another victim but we know we must stay quiet.
        Sick individuals out there that resort to this and they are the ones who should be punished.
        She says how she is sick of being left for more prettier girls and has serious issues,in other circumstances you would want to feel a bit sorry for her as I really don't think she understands the severity of what she has done and what she will face in court,as the lawyer has not disclosed the evidence he has so he can bring it all up at the trial.
        Thanks for your support,I never dreamed I would ever have to face something like this. x

Comment

How awful - at least I can hug my boy (sometimes on a hourly basis!)

Well reading your post made me stop feelings sorry for myself! Does being on remand mean he isn't at home? Sorry I'm so unaware of all these terms - quick education this site. The horror of having your innocent son locked up away from home must be terrible. Since becoming a mum 17 years ago, whatever life has thrown at me I've comforted myself with "oh well - at least my boys are ok". Now my youngest boy isn't okay my life is upside down. When I mention to clients/colleagues that things are not too good at home they roll their eyes and say "teenagers" - but when you've got two really good lads who do well at school and have NEVER been in any sort of trouble I just want to scream! These boys are easy targets for demented, attention seeking crazy girls who can say whatever they want without any fear of retribution.

So over the years police ignored the calls for help from kids in care, or in hospital, or at sunday school because their sick abusers were deemed to be famous or powerful. So now every allegation of rape, however half cocked and fanciful is pursued even when there is no evidence, no logic? There is absolutely no duty of care or respect given to those falsely accused. I just want to begin the battle - 11 weeks on all we get is "we need more time to find evidence your son raped the girl - we've taken DNA, we've interviewed the kids who were there, the kids she had sex with later, the kids she laughed about her crazy sex fest weekend with. We've actually got the evidence she targeted him for sex, then verified it didn't happen in face book conversations and posts on line - thanks for that. But I think we need to look a bit harder as we cannot find ONE BIT OF EVIDENCE which might result in a successful conviction of your son. We need a bit more time so don't hassle us, we will tell you when wasted a bit more resource on finding ANYONE to back up her lies. You just hang on there and concentrate on saving up for his defence." Bonkers.

Comment

Sickening is'nt it Tiger, people will continue to be persecuted all over the world. People are executed for their faith, innocent people are still being stoned to death..need I say more.

I think the hardest thing for me enduring this experience, is that it has highlighted to me how unjust this world really is-even in our so called 'fair' western world.

I hope the meek inherit the earth, and the scorners, mockers, self lovers, immoral and liars are brought before a divine for further questioning and then spend an eternal length of time on bail to fear their fate.

Comment

confident solicitors...

Originally posted by phoenix2014 View Post
              I came across this site and wasn't going to join,just read about the experiences as my son has been falsely accused of rape by a jealous ex.
              I am absolutely shocked and indeed terrified at the amount of people on here.
              Helps to s ee I am not alone in this situation as it seems to be guilty till proven innocent.
              My son is being held on remand and this is close to destroying all our lives,I cannot believe how easy it seems to be to destroy lives with a false accusation.
              He is trying to be strong as he knows how upset I am and his Solicitor is confident he will be released at trial but there is always the worry he wont be as I can see on here lots of innocent people are found guilty.
              There is plenty to read on here and I am finding it very helpful,so thanks.
              do not let solicitors advise your son in any way! my sons lawyer was so confident that case would be dropped then that verdict would be not guilty they advised my son not to give evidece in case he lost his cool! he is now three weeks into a seven year sentence and its eating him alive that he never got to tell his side of the story meanwhile lawyer just had a nice time on holiday in portugal thank you very much! its not their lives and really they dont give a ****!

Comment

Hello P1234 - just to let you know I'm thinking of you as your son's trial is approaching. I hope he and you are managing to cope as well as can be expected.

I hope his accuser is becoming increasingly uneasy and stumbles very quickly and all this can be concluded.

Regards

Comment

Hi - just to say I'm still thinking of you all. I've read your latest post on IG's thread about the delay - so sorry to hear this. What a shambles. And your poor son.

I cannot imagine how you must be feeling as a mum. We want to protect our children so much. I constantly worry about our children when my partners trial begins.

I hope you manage to get some inner strength and peace to assist you to get through this horrid experience. And deeply praying that the jury will identify the truth.

Comment

Thank you so much.
                    Trial is still ongoing and I am numb and scared with it all,I will let you all know the outcome.
                    I hope and pray the Jury see the truth,there is a lot of lying and it is destroying me inside but the truth is there for them to see I hope they see it.
                    So much we were not allowed to use,seems things are stacked against you,they want a conviction no matter what.
                    Sending best wishes and strength to you all.
                    I want those bananas more than I have ever wanted anything in my life!

Comment

Stay strong Pheonix. Often these things seem bleaker when youre in the midst.
                      "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Aquitted

Speechless right now but today my boy is home,I am numb,happy,still shocked that this can happen but he's home.
                        Thank you so much everyone on here for your help,support and just being here.
                        I will never give up helping in any way I can anyone accused of this vile crime,women need to be stopped,it is too easy and I bless every one of you out there going through it and wish you all the luck in the world.
                        I won't be going away. xxx

Comment

Super Wonderful news.................... Bless you all.... So, So, so pleased for you all.

Comment

God bless you and your family

Comment

Wow Phoenix, that is fabulous news and for some reason brought a tear to my eye.

You have been a brilliant support for your son and I'm so glad you have come out the other side, the right side!

Last edited by is there justice?; 8 May 2014, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X