after 15 months of hell Abe doesn't want to attend court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after 15 months of hell Abe doesn't want to attend court

hi guys and thanks for reading, so after being on bail for 16 months now I went to court yesterday for a mention regarding outstanding evidence and was told by CP's that the accuser doesn't want to attend court on Monday when trial starts, the police are going to see her on Wednesday to try to talk her round but as it stands she doesn't want to attend!!! if she doesn't show up I feel it will be a sour victory as I really want the chance to face the liar!! my question is if she doesn't show can I claim against her for loss of my job and my mental health as well as the anguish of not being aloud to be a part of my sons life (he's 6 month old now)?

sorry haven't been reading your thread, are you still with your son's mother? have you been accused by someone underage or when they were underage?

Comment

Originally posted by o my god View Post
      sorry haven't been reading your thread, are you still with your son's mother? have you been accused by someone underage or when they were underage?
      Sorry im new, let me explain, in 2012 i was accused of rape of a 9 year old when i was 16, It was then put down as sexual assault and now indecent assault, I have been removed from the family home by ss. I have one 4 hour contact with my son at weekend. The alleged assault happened in 1997. I have got everything ready for court now and we have soo many inconsistencies in her original statement compared to her video evidence. However it looks like this could be a waste of time now if she doesn't come on Monday for trial!!

Comment

that's ok it makes more sense now, as to why you are not aloud to be with your son( I am in no way saying its right!!) you should be aloud to see your when ever you want. did ss get a court order saying you were not aloud there??

Comment

nope after my arrest they placed my unborn son on the "risk register" under abuse and neglect as well as my ex partners son, he is now reduced to "child in need" however my son is still at the abuse and neglect cat until the case is finished. We have played along with ss in order not to loose all contact.

Comment

have you spoken to a sol about the visiting your son?
            as for your fa you can not do anything unless she admits she lied, this is because the police and cps are scared that if they take action against them it will stop people coming forward. thae rights of men are gone

Comment

Thanks for that,
              I am going to win this case one way or another i am just annoyed that there is nothing we can do!! Im gonna be out of pocket for legal fees as well as everything else!!!

Comment

have you got legal aid?
                as for ss I have been though much of the same thing they even put my new partners children and are son on plo then when they did a review took them straight off it, as the children are not on there for sexual abuse you should been able to see them when ever you may have to be supervised this can even be your partner, I will look though are paper work and let you no.
                as for my other son who is with my ex-partner and also my fa I haven't seen him for 6mths

Comment

Originally posted by notguilty1981 View Post
                  nope after my arrest they placed my unborn son on the "risk register" under abuse and neglect as well as my ex partners son, he is now reduced to "child in need" however my son is still at the abuse and neglect cat until the case is finished. We have played along with ss in order not to loose all contact.
                  He shouldnt be under 'abuse and neglect' unless there is actual signs of that, and if that is the case and he still is under that then its not your fault as you havent been there (if that makes sense) do you have regular meetings with ss??? When the allegation against my OH came about my children were immediatly put under child protection, in the report after 3 months they did use the word 'neglect' but only because i gave up on the housework and clothes washing for the first week after the shocking news. (no excuse i know) but anyway after 3 months was then put to child in need....... child neglect wouldnt be because of the case.... unless they're concerned that you are seeing you son unsupervised???? If i was you i would read the sw report and see what is the actual issue of neglect they are claiming??
                  "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

The OP hasn't been back to the forum since posting his query so will probably not see your response (however this is useful information for anyone looking through the threads)
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
                    X