Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you to the moderators, seniors and members...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to the moderators, seniors and members...

...for their hours and hours of tiring, hard, relentless voluntary and often thankless work on the site.

You can all be safe in the knowledge that you literally save lives by taking the time to post and advise and many go way over the call of duty.

Thank you all
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Thanks Faith, I couldn't have put it better myself. Well said, and I couldn't agree more

Comment

I second that, Many Thanks to everyone here.
      We survived with our sanity intact because all the wonderful people we met here !
      Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Aaaawwwww - thanks everyone
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone,

I too would like to reinforce what my home has said and add Merry Christmas to you all and hope everyone has a good New Year.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Thank-you Faith .. it's not always easy , but it's good to know that our advice is valued and gives people the confidence to fight and of course, great to be around when people get NFA'd or aquitted and come out of it.

Comment

apologies for absence - all down to Dec 5/6th flood damage

Back up and running finally - just slightly damp still
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

good to see you back....hope your Christmas wasn't too spoiled...
                "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

didn't bother with it - we had our Christmas meal about the 10th before it went off in the freezer and spent the day itself ripping wardrobes out!
                  And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

A massive thank you to the moderators, seniors and members for all the work and help you are doing. I would have lost lost my sanity if it was not you.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                      ...for their hours and hours of tiring, hard, relentless voluntary and often thankless work on the site.

You can all be safe in the knowledge that you literally save lives by taking the time to post and advise and many go way over the call of duty.

Thank you all

1billion% Agree Great job all
                      i dont know how i can put into words the amazing help and support i have been freely given well done to you all , keep up the great work

:

Comment

Working...
                      X