Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After months of hell finally NFA...

Hi all

I have not posted on this site before but have been reading it the past 6 months. I too have been falsely accused by someone very close to me. It has finally come to an end with NFA!!

I have read so much helpful info on this site. I have read stories from Sparks, StressedOut, Ghost Biscuit, My home, Babygal, Innocentgouy1983 & many others. Many ups & downs on the FA path, I am so glad this is out of the way for Christmas but I still have family court to attend too.

I just wish to say to everybody who is suffering like i did for half a year too hang in there.. I found it impossible to forget for more than a couple of hours at a time but reading these forums gave me hope even though their were some injustice occurring.

NFA is a great relief but it will take awhile to repair the damage that has been caused by my FA.

merry christmas all

BitterSweet

Glad to hear the good news!

I hope you enjoy your Christmas!!

Comment

Thank you IG

I hope get the right result at trial.

After reading so many stories my eyes have been truly opened to how easy it is to make these devastating false accusations.

I didnt post while the case was ongoing but without the advice I read on this site I would have fell apart. I related to ghost biscuit because I also was stopped from seeing my children.

Glad its over but I remain scarred. Time to start a recovery.

All the best.

Bittersweet007

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!

Look at the positives from this ordeal. It has made you into a stronger and better person.

Good luck with your life!

Comment

Wish you all the best for the future and so pleased to see so many NFA's and not guilty verdicts lately. Also hope you have a lovely Christmas and a new year to look forward too

Comment

FANTASTIC - don't underestimate the time it could take you to get over this - especially as SS are involved - they seem to have their own agenda.....enjoy rebuilding your lives...
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Great news

Great news, I know what you mean though about being scared....merry Xmas

Comment

Great news

Comment

Get in there
                  Still here

Comment

Working...
                  X