Tired.... :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babygal2014 View Post
    Hi from my experience its possible that the CPS might be trying to play a dirty trick. They often put key defence witnesses on the prosecution witness list. Then when it comes to trial they don't receive a summons and its not till the last minute they realise that they are being dropped by the CPS. Then its too late for the defence to pick them up as they have to give notice to the court any potential defence witnesses. If your mum is on the prosecution witness list then your defence solicitor will not really want much communication with her. So its possible that your mum has some key evidence that the CPS don't want the court to hear and are trying to avoid her giving this evidence in court.
    My partners trial starts Wednesday and they did this to me but luckily my partners pre trial hearing was adjourned and his barrister was able to put me forward as a defence witness and I'm being called. But if I had not rung the CPS witness unit last week asking wheres my summons I would not be giving key evidence in court this week. They said to me Im sorry we haven't notified you but you are no longer required as a witness. Dirty trick they tried to play but I caught them out thanks to rights fighters advice before xmas.
    That is terrible if the cps does this... It's disgusting...

Well my mother has a summons from the courts so she is going to be questioned by the prosecuting side... Obviously my barrister can cross reference her??

My defence team are about to submit my defence list and she will be on it.

Comment

Hi - A long time ago I rec'd a letter informing I was being called as a witness. However it did not clarify whether it was for prosecution. I was advised by sol that it could be that they were just issuing letters to all people who had made statements. My husb's trial has now been delayed for another 6 months. I have now rec'd a letter telling me the trial (the original one)has been cancelled and I am no longer required in the 'prosecution process'. I assume I will shortly get another letter informing me I am required (for the rescheduled one). They seem to be computer generated which creates an unnecessary worry.

Comment

Update

Hi guys

Hope everyone is ok.

My trial is 6 weeks this Monday, getting close now...

I'm so tired... Not getting massive amounts of sleep, and I'm finding going to work to tougher.... But I'm still here, still fighting the good fight.. Been meeting my qc a lot

On a positive, I have been in touch with old friends that I haven't spoken to in the last 10 years and they have all written me defence statements, all good mitigation.

I have to meet and write my proof next week and then have a few pre trial meetings, but then it's show time...

I fell I have a good chance... My solicitor said it's very hard to prosecute these cases...

It will all be over soon... One way or another!

Comment

good to see you being on the positive side - keep on keeping on - it's all you can do until the show begins.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi IG

The last few weeks are so stressful especially with the lack of sleep but hopefully you will be able to put all this behind you soon.

Comment

Hi IG - try to keep busy both physically and mentally. This will help the time go more quickly, it'll give your mind and body things to concentrate on and will also help to make you physically tired which should help your sleep. Have you tried a pouch of a mixture of dried hops and lavender by your pillow? The scent is very very relaxing....
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hello people

Hope everyone is ok and doing well. Just had another barrister meeting.

My mother is no longer a prosecution witness, yay.
                The assigned grade 4 prosecutor has been moved to a more important fraud case, there is now a grade 3 assigned prosecutor.. Who my barister informs me is not in the same league as the other chap. So.. Some good news..

4 weeks to go this Monday. Reporting in, I'm alive.. I'm still fighting after 1 long year...

Comment

Good to see you here - not long to go and it will be finished.....hang in there
                  "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi IG

It's good news about your Mum, and about the prosecutor although that shouldn't matter as you are innocent although it all seems a sick game by the CPS.

Stay strong and keep healthy so you can do your best on the day.

Comment

Hang in there,you have exact same trial date as us.four weeks seems so little now x

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix2014 View Post
                        Hang in there,you have exact same trial date as us.four weeks seems so little now x
                        wow.. exact same date.. we can do it!

Little update...

I had the counselling notes for the accuser come through my post last night and it was great to see... as it shows she has deep deep issues with her family, her life, her ex partners.. shes on anti depressants and has been signed off with depression..

She makes reference that her family doesnt treat her right since she came out at 16 and she feels no one listens to her and she has to change to keep people happy.. she said she told her mum about this.. and apparently her mother didnt care/believe her..

She got beaten up by her ex girlfriends partner and then was stalked daily at her work place...

She lives at home with her mum and wants to move out and get a place pf her own.. but doesnt have money..

She has got a long list of issues!

Dont get me wrong.. she could simply say I was the cause of all this.. an 11 year old boy.. bullcrap.. (pardon the french)

Its just become more evident that she is doing this to feel wanted and needed by her family.. and get a financial gain..

But.. im so ready now for this trial... in a way I cant wait to have my say!!!!

Comment

IG

all that counselling and she never mentioned the events that you are accused of?? Don't think that helps her.

Keep your chin up

Comment

In two/three weeks this nightmare will come to an end for you and phoenix. After waiting so long im sure you cant wait for it to be over
                            The fact that you have her counselling notes and thus an insight into her private issues is worth more than gold! I hope you can use it in court.

Keep your head up and stay strong

Comment

Originally posted by thisisinsane View Post
                              In two/three weeks this nightmare will come to an end for you and phoenix. After waiting so long im sure you cant wait for it to be over
                              The fact that you have her counselling notes and thus an insight into her private issues is worth more than gold! I hope you can use it in court.

Keep your head up and stay strong
                              Hi guys

Thank you for the kind messages.. One week today and I will of finished my first day in court!

I am ok, had a nice long Easter weekend, saw family and friends.

I feel positive, I know I have an excellent defence.. She firstly has to prove these allegations happened and they actually happened in the allocated time frame..

My barrister and sol have an arsenal to throw at her, my friend and family at the time offer solid mitigation to her claims...

I just have to go through this process... I will be writing to Nigel Evans and I will assist any way possible to get a statue of limitations and defence order costs to be passed through....

I'm actually in a way looking forward to getting next week done... Then what ever happens I can move forward!!!!

Much love IG

Comment

Great to hear such fighting talk IG - good for you! All the best for your trial - I'm sure justice will prevail x

Comment

Working...
                                X