No announcement yet.

Tired.... :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi - I hope this last week goes as well as can be expected. It is really encouraging that you seem to be mentally prepared and ready to fight.

Take care and keep us updated. Will be thinking of you and wishing for a speedy resolve.

Comment

OMG,same trial date and almost the same state of the FA,my sons accuser has issues with her family,they are high flyers she is not and 'Wishes they weren't so judgemantal'
      She says 'I wish my parents would realise,I am not the worst teenager around!'
      She has issues with drink and drugs and seems to be a bit of a mess,so why she took this on herself!
      I really don't think she knows the extent of what she has done and hoped that she would give up but I know that's hard as she will be threatened with prosecution herself.
      I am terrified of the trial as no matter what is against her innocent people still go to prison,we have so much against her even a morbid fascination with rape as she frequently talked to people saying she thinks it will happen to her!
      We have all this on record and it will be shown in court.
      I hope this time next week we are both still here and fighting if not indeed celebrating,although it is expected to take a week.
      I have been so up and down with this sometimes ready to take on the world and other times thinking I can't go on but I'll keep going.
      A long week ahead but it will pass,just trying to keep busy but keeping my mind off it,well that is impossible.
      Thinking of you and may this be the end for us,in the best way possible. x

Comment

Look after yourself this week, I really admire your strength. Sending positive thoughts your way.

CGU xx

Comment

Hold on in there the roller coaster is just approaching the big hitter!

Keep busy and distracted this week. Keep positive!

Wishing you the best of luck.
          Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Originally posted by phoenix2014 View Post
            OMG,same trial date and almost the same state of the FA,my sons accuser has issues with her family,they are high flyers she is not and 'Wishes they weren't so judgemantal'
            She says 'I wish my parents would realise,I am not the worst teenager around!'
            She has issues with drink and drugs and seems to be a bit of a mess,so why she took this on herself!
            I really don't think she knows the extent of what she has done and hoped that she would give up but I know that's hard as she will be threatened with prosecution herself.
            I am terrified of the trial as no matter what is against her innocent people still go to prison,we have so much against her even a morbid fascination with rape as she frequently talked to people saying she thinks it will happen to her!
            We have all this on record and it will be shown in court.
            I hope this time next week we are both still here and fighting if not indeed celebrating,although it is expected to take a week.
            I have been so up and down with this sometimes ready to take on the world and other times thinking I can't go on but I'll keep going.
            A long week ahead but it will pass,just trying to keep busy but keeping my mind off it,well that is impossible.
            Thinking of you and may this be the end for us,in the best way possible. x

Hi Phoenix

Firstly, thank you for thinking of me whilst you are going through a tough time also.... i hope you have all the success with what you are going through also. I look forward to sending banana's everywhere!!!

My mother has been fantastic and I know she would go through the ends of the earth for me and it sounds you are just like her, much respect to you

As everyone has been saying, stay strong and what ever happens.. its not the end.. we can rebuild...

Its going to be an interesting weekend, but I have plenty of jobs to keep busy... Infact, I have some work to do in the evening on one of the trial days... my company are in desperate need... problem of being an a senior IT guy :P

I will most likely not post again now, until I have at least been to the first day of the trial..

So I would like to thank everyone that has supported me this last 12 months

I will keep you all updated!

Much Love
            IG

Comment

IG and Phoenix

Thinking of you both at this difficult time and wishing positive vibes. Hopefully it will be the end of your ordeal and the beginning of better days.

IG, you are right in that whatever happens, it isn't the end of the world. Whatever the outcome, there will be re-building to do. You sound in a good place to meet this head on. Good luck, my friend x

Comment

Stay strong!!!

Thinking of you all this week xxx

Comment

Originally posted by smokiejo View Post
                  Thinking of you all this week xxx
                  IG and P .. Good luck both of you .. And may truth and justice prevail

Comment

Thinking off you over this weekend - hope you are managing somewhat to stay occupied.

It is so hard knowing what to say to bring any sort of comfort. I've written a few sentences and then delete them as they don't sound right!

I know how bad my husb is feeling at this stage. It seems pointless asking him how he is feeling.

I feel so much anger for you and everyone who has experienced an FA - we will get through this together and with the support and care of you good people on here.

Comment

Oh dreary me.... I can't believe it....

Guys....

I have just come back from court.... I had some devastating news....my barrister has been taken ill and the trial has been rescheduled!!!!!!!

I was sat outside the courtroom and his clerk came to me and broke the news....

You will never guess when.... 13th of October.... Oh my god... Six months from now...

My barrister will be ok, but due to other trials on defending and prosecuting.. This was the earliest date...

I was so ready to mentally...

Oh guys... What a big pile of poo poo...

Well back to work tomorrow now...six months more salary at least...

We have saved hard so we are going to treat our selfs to a little break somewhere!!!

Speak to you soon

IG

P.S I HOPE YOUR OK PHOENIX!!!!!

Comment

IG

Lord, that's the last thing you needed! As if things haven't dragged on enough.

Enjoy your break, you deserve it and, like you say, it's 6 months more pay.

Comment

Phoenix

Hope things are going ok with you

Comment

Good lord...

Still. All news is kinda good news. Bloody long wait but still, a lot of positive things can happen in 6 months!

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Hi all,hi IG,
                              Well ours was delayed also,son was taken to court the past two days and nothing has happened,kept in a holding cell without food or toilet facilities.
                              They did not even inform his lawyer he was there as the lawyer knew it wasn't starting those two days.
                              Now we think it's definitely tomorrow afternoon.
                              Been a complete mess since Monday.
                              Sorry to hear about your delay IG glad to see you are still thinking positive.
                              Into the lions den tomorrow,best wishes to all going through this hell.x

Comment

Phoenix

Sorry to hear of the delays and the poor treatment your son has had to endure. It's a shambles.
                                I hope proceedings get under way and he is on his way to being cleared. X

Comment

Working...
                                X