Tired.... :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoenix
    so sorry for the disgusting treatment of your son thats awful. Hoping for good news for you all, I really feel for everyone going through this nightmare.
    Best wishes for today and sending a big hug x

Comment

JESUS!

That is bad. Kinda makes you all want to actually get the darned thing started so that some normality can be brought back in to play.

Pressures of court business are no excuse. Hope his legal team are crying blue murder about his treatment!

I'd actually go as far as getting a complaint lodged.

I hope things begin to move today and that in no time at all your boy is a free man.
      Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Hi everyone,

Just thought i would touch base with you all, as i haven't been on in ages...

Shortly after the news of the trial being rescheduled... I unfortunately had. Car crash.. Which I caused...my mind was all over the place.

Any how that was a month ago and i am feeling better... I had another letter from my solicitor saying the trial is now actually in the 13th of November and will be for four days not 5... I cant keep up with all this change....

I think I have wasted 6 days of holiday in total.. Just going to court..

It's really weird as I am slowly getting back into a routine, where I am working.. but having this hang over your head for 18 months... I haven't been living.. And that part of my life has been forever taken...

Any way.... I'll catch you all in a month or so..

Much love IG

Comment

Originally posted by Innocentguy1983 View Post
          but having this hang over your head for 18 months... I haven't been living.. And that part of my life has been forever taken...
          Hi IG - this is so very true sadly - I'm now on just over 19 months and feel like I'm stagnating while the rest of the non-FA world moves forward. Know just how you feel - these forums keep me going with so much support and people to talk to who understand, so perhaps you could come on here a bit more often and join in with other threads and chat to us too......thinking of you MH
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Renewing Home Insurance

So... for all those who have to renew home insurance with a pending prosecution.

I have to renew my home insurance, and on old compare the market.. it says that I have to declare if I have any convictions.. or.... pending prosecutions... *ouch*

So... as a good boy I did.. and I could only go with 3 insurers.. of which I have never heard of them! If I didn't.. there was over 30 odd to choose from!

Im currently with Aviva.. and I really didn't want to speak to someone about my situation.. as I felt like I have already told the world..

Soooo.. I thought I would take a punt and use the online chat facility to divulge my situation and see what I can do..

Positively, they said I could continue with my insurance quote, it would only change if I was found guilty and received my conviction.. From this you can email the chat transcript to your self for reference/proof...

If Aviva did this, I imagine it will be the same across the board..

Just thought I would share my experience with you all as it may help someone else!!

Comment

I believe lv.com, is ment to be good, with arrests etc

Comment

Hi guys,

Thought i would say hello. I haven't posted for a while.

Recently came back from a wedding, it was great time.. I was supposed to be best man, but I had to decline as i didn't know where I was going to be... And then my trial was postponed.... It was tough as I would love to of been best man...oh well it's done now....

8 more weeks to trial, I'm starting to get that anxious feeling again, I've been keeping busy.. Diy project,playing guitar, time with friends and family.

Im thinking of contacting my barrister in a month to arrange a catch up meeting, i mean it's been six months.. Need a refresher!!

I need this done now, whatever happens... I keep reading people's story's who are similar to me, some acquitted, some guilty and then avoided jail for being a child at the time... Some sent down... The problem is there is no commonality..... It's all down to 12 people and how how the judge is feeling on the day.

I'm not looking forward to having a whole room of people staring at me... I have to maintain my dignity... Keep my head up... For i haven't done what I'm accused of!!!!

Hope all is well for everyone else!!!

Comment

Good to hear from you again, keep posting it will help you and we would all like to give you support though all of it

Comment

Hi IG - was wondering where you were and how you were getting on....good to see you here again. Try to keep strong and believe in the truth....keep posting and we'll help all we can MH

Comment

Ah thank you for the kind messages.. it does really mean a lot..

I hope your well MyHome, and everything is ok with you.. I know you have been in this situation longer then me!!!

I will be ok guys, some how.. *touch wood* I have managed to avoid, medication, copious amounts of alcohol and depression..

Don't get me wrong Ive been low.. but my wife.. the brightest lights in the dark abyss that is this situation.. has been amazing..

Comment

Awwww - IG - thank you - everything is absolutely FANTABULOUS with me. Guess you missed my update on my thread - after 21 and 1/2 months - I got NFA last Monday!!!!!

Comment

3 weeks to go (Take 2)

My Home!

I didn't see your great news!!!!

To be honest, you deserve it.. you have been put through the ringer with regards to the length of time you had to "live in limbo" congratulations to you!!!

My trial starts three weeks this Monday, I feel OK at the moment... I feel I have an excellent barrister, I have prepared in excellent defense as to why I could not of committed these charges and more importantly I feel a have significant grounds to why she is making the complaint in the first place.

I am really proud of my wife and I, we have stayed strong.. not had one sick day from work in 18 months.. no drugs.. no excessive drinking.. the only downside is I have strayed away from sports.. and indulged in comfort eating.. (Put on a few pounds.. )

I am really hoping I do not go in the local paper... I am just known in my industry by a lot of people... what annoys me is that if I was actually at the age when I did these crimes.. I couldn't be named! ...

Anyway, I cant change what may or may not happen.

I hope everyone is ok, and a big hug to everyone feeling down.. this will end.. there is an end... keep fighting!

Love IG.

Comment

Good to hear how positive you are,hope you get the right result.
                            Best of luck.x

Comment

2 weeks This monday..

Hi Guys

Just thought I would post and say hi.. Im ok, just about hanging in there. Struggling to focus on work today...

I keep reading and reading through circumstances that are similar to mine... just trying to find hope if the worst happens and I get a guilty verdict.. i may not go to prison...

Found one here, which looks similar.. though he pleaded guilty.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-30372086.html

If the worst happens.. do you think I have chance of being sent down...

God dam I hate my life at the moment..

I also cut my thumb!!.. not happy!!

Comment

Hi IG - keep being strong and keep believing in yourself - though the advice tends to be PREPARE for the worst, but be overjoyed when it doesn't happen....
                                You've come a very long way and these last 2 weeks are possibly going to be the worst and could really drag by.
                                I have given several people what they can do to help during this time and that is - to be busy doing things and keeping your mind and body occupied with things completely unrelated to your case. Exercise of any sort - gardening, walking,, swimming, 10 pin bowling; go to the cinema/theatre/cafes etc. Do puzzles , write letters.
                                If you need to do some work on your defence, set aside maybe an hour a day first thing in the morning. Do it for that hour, then put it away and immediately do something completely different and don't go back to it the same day unless absolutely essential...
                                Keep strong - getting the bananas ready.....

Comment

Working...
                                X