Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed

Hello

I have been following this site for a while now and find it a comfort.

My partner has been charged and has a trial date for Feb. I am confident that he will be found not guilty. I would like some advise on what happens after with regards to children, I have two children who at present he is not allowed to see (there is a signed court order) once the case is finished I have been told that child services will still class him as guilty and not allow him to see my children, is this correct I dont understand that if you are found not guilty how they can still say that you are???

Thanks for reading and any advise that you can give me

has he been charged with something to do with a child?

Comment

Yes he has but not my children

Comment

do you want to pm me

Comment

Yes but Im not sure how to

Comment

how was there a court order signed? was this before? or was it an ss worker. I have been lucky really that my child that I live with and my partners children I am allowed to be around, my other child the lives with my ex-partner my (fa) I have not seen since july even tho I have a court order after a 2 year court battle. I do know that ss work differently to the police and it will be a long time before they back off, but if there is nothing to hide witch there isn't don't worry, the only thing a ss worker hand to say at a case conferace was there was clean folded up washing in a chair ready to be put away so the children didn't go on a cpp, I have pmd you so you should be able to pm me back

Comment

Originally posted by o my god View Post
              I have pmd you so you should be able to pm me back
              Hi OMG,

Tinkerbelle won't be able to pm you until she becomes a full member; this happens 10 days after registration provided she has made at least 5 posts.

Hi Tinkerbelle,

Once you've reached the above criteria you can pm by clicking on the members name at the top of each post; a pm option will then appear.
              Last edited by Casehardened; 22 November 2013, 05:48 AM.
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi OMG

Sorry for the delay in replying, I had to sign a court order to say that my partner would not see my children due to social services, also my ex would not return my children after ss told him that my partner had been charged so I had no choice but to go to court to get them returned.

I will pm you once I am able to do so if you are still ok for me to do that.

Thanks for your replies

Comment

ya you can pm me when you can, is your partner charged with something against a child?

Comment

Yes his ex made the allegations against her daughter

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                      Yes his ex made the allegations against her daughter
                      hi tinkerbell

is it his daughter or is it hers by some one else?

Comment

Hi OMG

It is her daughter by someone else

Comment

Hi OMG

It is her daughter by someone else
                          if you don't mind me asking how long have you been together, have you or he look on separated dads at pas which is were one parent makes the child believe that something have happened to them when it hasn't, I was arrested for rape on my ex-partner and hurting my son when I had him in feb lucky I had taken him to the doctor because it looked like he had 2 burns on him and the doctor said that they had not happened that day and were old so that got nfa and the police didn't want to know when I asked if she could be done for fa on that.

Comment

Hi OMG

We have been together for a year and a half. His ex tried to split us up when that did not work, she threaten to ruin him and then we had the call from the police to say that the allegations had been made, since then he has been charged and social services have given me hell for standing by and supporting him

If you dont mind me asking were both allegations against us nfa?

Through all this I cant understand why police and ss automatically judge you as guilty and no matter what it seems that you can never clear your name

Comment

Hi OMG

We have been together for a year and a half. His ex tried to split us up when that did not work, she threaten to ruin him and then we had the call from the police to say that the allegations had been made, since then he has been charged and social services have given me hell for standing by and supporting him

If you dont mind me asking were both allegations against us nfa?

Through all this I cant understand why police and ss automatically judge you as guilty and no matter what it seems that you can never clear your name
                              only the allegations against my son were nfa'd. I have been charged with 13 courts of rape against my ex-partner its is a joke got interviewed about 2 then they went back and spoke to her again then it was charged with 13.
                              have you got any txs from her that said she was going to ruin him? have you had a chance to look at pas on separated dads yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X