Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am finally back!

Hi all

First of all, I need to explain why I have been away for quite a while. After my husband's NFA, we both found it very difficult to cope with the new situation as it came so suddenly. We were not expecting the decision so early after things had been dragging on for so long so when it did arrive, it was like a smack across the face!

We are trying to get our lives back to normal, which is actually very difficult when the complainant (not the allegedly abused I must add) is naming and shaming on the Internet as well as committing other criminal offences such as libel, slander, defamation of character as well as abusing. As well as that, this person is manipulating others into believing their "story", which is all that it is and seems to be taking great pleasure, in a sick kind of way, of telling a completely distorted story of my life and my husband's so far. However, due to the fact that she is doing that, it has made us realize where the actual allegations originate, but more on that later.

Nevertheless, we have taken legal advice and intend to sue this person for all of the above as well as report her to the police.

This person will not get away with this and will learn that - especially in her profession - you don't go around making false allegations left, right and centre at the rate you change your underwear (our case isn't the only case where this person has caused havoc to lives!)!

To all those out there - hang in. Justice will come! xxx

Hi yes hang in there and get the *****

Hi mine was similar but historic. the problem is ive evidence this ? er lied and they can get away with it scott free. there is not anyone out there to help get the person to be accounted for there lies. i read your post and im interested in how you intend to get justice because you get a year to take action in the uk and after a year its classed as time limitation's up as ive been told.

I HOPE YOU GET JUSTICE BECAUSE IM LUCKY IVE A GOOD WOMAN TO STAND BY ME

Comment

Lovely to see you back DBI, hope you and your husband are well, recovering and kick some ass!!

CGU xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by cantgiveup View Post
        Lovely to see you back DBI, hope you and your husband are well, recovering and kick some ass!!

CGU xxxx
        Thx. There's gonna be some serious ass-kicking, because, as I said, we are not the only ones subject to the lies of this person, who is not even the alleged victim in our case, and in the others equally. This person is simply out to destroy lives - and many at that! Can't suss the reason why but don't want to spend my time on trying to. Just need to get justice! And it will come!

xxx
        DBI

Comment

Working...
        X