• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logging problems

my log in log out options not there and I cannot reply to posts

Originally posted by sparks View Post
    my log in log out options not there and I cannot reply to posts
    Hmm, same for me; hadn't noticed that??? however your post has appeared so you should be able to reply on other threads
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

its allowing me to reply here as if I am logged in, but if I try to reply to my thread it goes to the log in box, and after I log it says welcome thanks for logging in, then the page refreshes and the log in option is there again, by the way I have not logged in this morning I came in without logging and there is no log out option or any of the normal options a long the top of the page.

Comment

I hadn't noticed the 'not logging in' bit as I have set Google Chrome to log me in automatically (& similarly I don't log out but just close the tab) but you are correct, the options are not there?!

I have tried posting on a thread which I started and was able to do this so not sure why you are not able to. If there is something you want to add to your thread try PM'ing me with the message or post on here & I will add it on. (having said that I seem to have lost the edit function)

I will mention the log in/out prob on Phil's thread and hopefully he will be able to sort it when his shift patterns permit.

Comment

thanks, my only worry is the fact I am in some way logged in with no way to log out, as I am currently using a shared internet, anyone else who clicks on the site will be able to access my account on here, I have cleared my inbox/sent emails as a precaution because there were private contact details there, not sure but are you able to log me out?.

Comment

Hi casehardened, I re regestered using a different email address, I wanted to see if a new member would have the same problems, and can confirm this account also has the same issues, log in/out missing and I was auto logged in, this account was a test if you can please remove it thanks.

Sparks

Comment

Hi Sparks,

I'm afraid that I can't delete your test account or log you out; hopefully Phil or Faith may be able to do this when they come along.

Comment

Originally posted by sparks View Post
                thanks, my only worry is the fact I am in some way logged in with no way to log out, as I am currently using a shared internet, anyone else who clicks on the site will be able to access my account on here, I have cleared my inbox/sent emails as a precaution because there were private contact details there, not sure but are you able to log me out?.

I wouldn't worry too much Sparks... unless this has also changed, I believe you are automatically logged out after a certain period of inactivity.

Comment

The way I have managed to log in is by clicking 'Reply to quote' - then the log in box comes up. From there you can get onto the forum without necessarily replying to quote. I've also lost my 'edit' functions.

Comment

no automatic log out either Im afraid to say,

Comment

That's a nuissance.

Comment

Hi
                        The session timeout is set to 15 minutes. If it's not logging you out after that time there's still something wrong. I did do more changes last night so please check this again.

I think I've fixed pretty much everything but if there is something that is still wrong then please let me know.

I have, however, noticed a bug with missing buttons in a few places - I'll reset all the styles tomorrow night (I am pretty busy tonight)
                        I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                          Hi Sparks,

I'm afraid that I can't delete your test account or log you out; hopefully Phil or Faith may be able to do this when they come along.
                          All done for you.
                          I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

my hero
                            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Mmmooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                              X