Can i now get justice?? now i have been N.FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i now get justice?? now i have been N.FA

I had a very serious historic false allegation made against me. now its over and its no further action. can I now turn the tables on her and go to the police that the accuser made a malicious falsehood. committed perjury and perverted the course of justice .

in doing this will the police investigate my case fully with all my evidence and the 8-9 month investigation which proves the allegation did not happen and all the facts will be pasted to the c.p.s to determine if she's liable to get justice.

as I want to clear my name period its not a bout money or a vendetta its about making someone stand up for their actions and maybe ill be saving someone else go through what I have

after all they made an allegation which was totally false about me why cant I turn the table round and get them to get a taste of their own medicine??? replies to my question on a legal point would be good thanks

Its a long painful road

If my situation is at all representative, since my accusation began in 2009, and arrest is only now imminent, you have to knock their doors down, over and over, even go to a different police force as I had to, to force them to take notice. Their usual approach is that you are another guilty crim who got away with it. I only got a reaction when I wafted a High Court judge's judgement at them - and even then after the first force refused to respond, and the second first recorded that I was "confused". The police don't want you - you aren't a normal case, and they can't rush around with flashing lights. Also, nobody wants to deal with perjury - it aint sexy. Prepare for a very painful few years if you actually want something done. Its saner to put it behind you and give up. Obviously, I'm not sane. And I'm glad I'm not. But I have helped her to destroy my life by fighting for justice.

Comment

It's most unlikely that you can sue her for perverting the course of justice (or attempting to). There is no criminal offence in the UK that relates to "making a false allegation of rape/sexual abuse.

Privately suing somebody for pcj or slander/libel costs a lot of money with no guarantee of success. On rare occasions the CPS will take it over but there has to be absolute proof that she/he is lying and that usually means they actually admit it.

All you can do is to carry on with your life and be very careful who you get involved with in the future.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Carry on, or change the world

Ok, "carry on with your life" is probably the best response. But if you refuse to, you may change the world. If you walk away, you wont. I think you should walk away, I'm glad that I choose not to. Only you can make that decision. But yes, the last comment is right. You have to have cast iron evidence that she lied on oath. Fortunately I have that. Yet I still predict that this will never be resolved properly in a criminal prosecution. Yet still, I think its worth fighting - but I only speak for me, its bad advice for anyone else that wants to remain sane, or is not incredibly determined to make things different, and is too dogged (or stupid) to give up.

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
          It's most unlikely that you can sue her for perverting the course of justice (or attempting to). There is no criminal offence in the UK that relates to "making a false allegation of rape/sexual abuse.

Privately suing somebody for pcj or slander/libel costs a lot of money with no guarantee of success. On rare occasions the CPS will take it over but there has to be absolute proof that she/he is lying and that usually means they actually admit it.

All you can do is to carry on with your life and be very careful who you get involved with in the future.
          Sorry anonsteve I replied to you on your own thread. I misunderstood, I thought you were all set to go. I have to agree with rights fighter. Go ahead if you get the offer, if not my friend then be careful: this could become a quest that consumes you. I get the same feeling of bile in my guts as you do as the best I can hope for is an NFA, but if the cps can't make a case for a conviction, how can they make a case for a full acquital.

Comment

hey ho

Originally posted by jittery View Post
            Sorry anonsteve I replied to you on your own thread. I misunderstood, I thought you were all set to go. I have to agree with rights fighter. Go ahead if you get the offer, if not my friend then be careful: this could become a quest that consumes you. I get the same feeling of bile in my guts as you do as the best I can hope for is an NFA, but if the cps can't make a case for a conviction, how can they make a case for a full acquital.
            Well, I've managed to confuse myself horribly by crossing threads. Anonsteve if I finally do understand your situation now you have done well, this is precisely what is needed to shake up the system, I hope I get the same chance. If I do, I shall certainly persue this line to the utmost of my abilities; I feel I owe it to everyone. I shan't care about clearing my name it's clear in my eyes and ultimately that's all that matters to me and I'm not really interested in money though something for loss of earnings might be nice. I have a sinking feeling though that I will not get that chance. Alas!

Comment

Hi Hey Ho, and thanks.
              I hope that you do get the choice, at least, but I am guessing it is not common. If we maintain reasonable doubt, then often the innocent accused will stay free - but also the guilty false-accuser. All I want is to change the expectation - the expectation of accusers that its a single edged sword. And the assumption of guilt inherent in phrases like "only x% of rapes lead to conviction".

Comment

well done

Originally posted by anonsteve View Post
                Hi Hey Ho, and thanks.
                I hope that you do get the choice, at least, but I am guessing it is not common. If we maintain reasonable doubt, then often the innocent accused will stay free - but also the guilty false-accuser. All I want is to change the expectation - the expectation of accusers that its a single edged sword. And the assumption of guilt inherent in phrases like "only x% of rapes lead to conviction".
                Again, I reinforce my earlier comments and add that this could be the first step in shaking up the system, which I think will be a good thing; and you are right of course I haven't had time to reflect on the situation, but accusers are assuming (and with justification from what little I've read) that this process is a single edged sword and theren is this move to assumption of guilt which is changing the concept of our judicial process. Some brakes need to be applied before it becomes a run away beast that is stampeding out of control.
                Good work. Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                X