Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi my partner has being charged, i need help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping everything has been as ok as it can be to-day - thinking of you......
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Im thinking of you and your family. I hope everything went well (((hugs)))

Comment

Hello - hope you are ok?

Does anyone have the contact details for HKM20 to get in touch with her?

We haven't heard from her all week. Hope every thing is ok and that the reason she hasn't posted is because she has been pre occupied with the trial.

Hope it is over and they had a positive outcome.

Comment

She gave me her phone number and i will call if we don't hear from herthis week. Hope everything went well

Comment

Sending out positive thoughts and hope that justice is served. Stay strong OP.

PS Noticed the name Stephen Cooper floating in this thread...will warn any members to be very much on their guard if dealing with him.
            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Not guilty!!!!

OMG my partner was found NOT GUILTY by all 12 members of the jury! I have never felt emotions like it I could actually feel a pulse in my mouth! My partner fainted half way walking out the court and my legs wouldnt work to get up and follow, I have never sobbed so much in relief, finally 18 months of hell is over!

Comment

Originally posted by HKM20
                I want to raise awareness of being falsely accused and set up a campaign to get the law changed so you are not named in the media until you are found guilty, will people help me on that mission because i really really want to help people who you falsely accused!
                I thunk thats a really good idea. Where im from people whi are accused or suspected of a crime do not get their names mentioned at all, even if found guilty. I find the police practice of giving away the names of innocent people and offenders alike very conflicting with human rights and at least i know it would be against out national constitution - don't know about UK though.
                I am feeling exactly the same about this as you and i think probably everybody here has felt like starting a revolution before. I'd be in

Comment

Working...
                X