No announcement yet.

husband falsely accused of historic sexual assault by step daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So pleased for you must be such a relief to not have to go through the trial. All the best for a happier future.

Comment

That's fantastic news! The part about it being registered as 'Not Guilty' despite not having to stand trail , especially! Well done you for keeping it all going and your legal team for getting such an amazing result.

Good luck for the future

Comment

I am sooo pleased for you, fab news. I wish you and your family a very happy future.

Comment

Absolutely fantastic......... delighted for you.

Comment

Wow!! FS.....so pleased for you and your family

Now after such an ordeal, trying to get back to whatever 'normal' was.

Glad it's over for you

Comment

Originally posted by frightened spouse View Post
              Hi just wanted to thank all those that have supported me over the last 11 months as today my husband's case was thrown out and we were informed he was to get a not guilty verdict and we won't have to go to trial next month as planned.

It has been an emotional rollercoaster from the day the police knocked on the door last May and ordered my husband to leave within an hour. We took another massive hit when he was charged in October and none of the defence disclosure came through until February time so for many , many months we had very little detail regarding what she had alleged. Chris Saltrese put together an excellent defence response for the pcmh at the end of Feb and it was from this point onwards that the case started to unravel. Our barrister Tania Griffith had a behind the scenes meeting with the CPS barrister who agreed to recommend the case should be discontinued but it wasn't until this morning that we got the news that it was finally over. Just huge relief feel like a deflated balloon and very disorientated so will leave it there except to say thank you again

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
              I am so happy for you all, we went to trial last week and had a verdict of NOT GULITY from all 12 members of the jury! The Good luck is spreading round this year!

Comment

finally over

Originally posted by frightened spouse View Post
                Hi just wanted to thank all those that have supported me over the last 11 months as today my husband's case was thrown out and we were informed he was to get a not guilty verdict and we won't have to go to trial next month as planned.

It has been an emotional rollercoaster from the day the police knocked on the door last May and ordered my husband to leave within an hour. We took another massive hit when he was charged in October and none of the defence disclosure came through until February time so for many , many months we had very little detail regarding what she had alleged. Chris Saltrese put together an excellent defence response for the pcmh at the end of Feb and it was from this point onwards that the case started to unravel. Our barrister Tania Griffith had a behind the scenes meeting with the CPS barrister who agreed to recommend the case should be discontinued but it wasn't until this morning that we got the news that it was finally over. Just huge relief feel like a deflated balloon and very disorientated so will leave it there except to say thank you again
                This rollercoaster has ended , and you will start another journey.
                I am so ,so pleased for you and like so many on here will be glad to see there is light at the end of the tunnel and must never give up on hope and faith.

Wishing you every happiness for the future , and may god look over you for eternity,

B.M.H

Comment

I know this thread is quite old and not a nice subject but I feel im going a bit less crazy as my step daughter has falsely accused me and I thought I was going through this alone, it's just so hard I'm being kept away from my family missing my daughters birthdays all because for some crazy reason she brought up this massive lie about me.

[I've copied this post to the 'Falsely Accused' section of the forum so that any replies can be posted there and will be individual to you rather than Frightened Spouse]
                  Last edited by Casehardened; 26 August 2016, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X