2 days Into this hell.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone,

I am off to the amphitheatre today to see if scrooge will let me see my children over this festive period. I know what the answer will be already.

On one the left side of the amphitheatre will be the SW on the right side will be"my word is golden,"solicitor's and at the back will be the uniform dictators and at the front will be Augustus himself. Spectating all of this will be me Ghostus Biscuitus the first. Now the SW should have done his s7 report however he is not compiling one and will lie to say why its not necessary. We have scrooge with more allegations,one of which will be I phone the children late than I should of, and her phone was switched on. Strange how I have logs which I phoned every minute for 5 minutes until the phone was switched on. This is logged but again this will fall on deaf ears such as my contact has. Scrooge will not be there as she has made the false allegation up she has got the children into different schools not in England. I am not allowed to know where my children are because she is scared by me. The court has excused her of coming as she is not living near The court. However I have attended every session not once could I be excused, not only that but I have to go out my way to travel 40 minutes to attend my bail and 50 mins to travel to get to the amphitheatre. What part the uniform dictators will play, well apart from asking for the past family proceedings I do not think they will play another part there today. Let the lions loose and see this Christian slaughtered. This is going to be a bloody battle, but one which I will fight until I'm laying face down on the dry earth eating dust.

This is the season to be jolly but like many on here this is now the season of sadness, heartache and being stuck in limbo.

Regards,

Ghostus....B1

Comment

Beautifully described GB! What is SW ? I've never been to the family court, but that is very similar to the way I saw Crown Court.... a relic of the gladiator fights.

Good luck... I really hope you get some joy and feel so sad for everyone who is separated from their children at this time of the year.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for the reply an SW is a social worker

regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

I don't know why, I was thinking it would be more cryptic.... how did it go?

Comment

Hi GB - a lovely cynical description - but sadly too true to life.....

How did you get on to-day....MH
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Update

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your messages, where do I begin......

Well into the bleak dismal glass fronted amphitheatre I went. The shimmering glass fronted panels for all to see, as if to say look how transparent we are, however, just like a sheep in wolfs clothing, the true depth of the buildings hidden deceit begins to unravel , with all my worldly possessions hurriedly placed into dim grey plastic tray by my trembling hands I'm then quickly ushered by the first protector of Augustus, through the tall smooth off white plastic coated metal detector I go. I was then quickly frisked by yet another one of Augustus protectors by this alien looking implement. This looked like some form of torture tool which would not have looked out of place in an old 1920's private school for boys which would could be used for punishment. As the implement was waved to and fro in front and behind of me with some with an ear shattering sound, like the one you would hear from a distressed bird. This was an implement of intimidation and it works. Here I was through the gates of doom and into the jaws of the abyss, outside the large daunting windows with the distant sun was still looming high in the sky that looked like an old masters landscape painting.

I quickly approached the cold metallic steel doors and pressed the dull dark plastic button which suddenly glowed a neon blue. In the background was the usual hustle and bustle of faceless faces which by this time have been etched upon my absent mind. Over head from upon high a deep monotone voice was heard bellowing instructions but yet incoherent to the human ear. Then suddenly from out of nowhere a high pitched noise resonated from a speaker hidden from within the thick cream painted concreted walls, these surrounded the emotionless steel doors. As quickly as they were closed they were now wide open. I looked around and no one else was there. I put one foot forward quickly followed by the other. My heart pounding fast, shortness of breath and my mouth as dry as a desert. Again I looked upon the panel that was neatly on the lift hand side of this mirrored chamber that was about to ascend into the heavens. Once again I with some hesitation reached out with trebling hands and pushed the dull dark plastic round button, number three was my destination which by now had worn off and was tired looking, once pushed it sprung into life with a fierce glowing fiery red neon light. The doors quickly eased to a close quietly. There was I all alone quickly ascending to the third floor. I slowly drew my head upwards towards my reflection in mirror and then I saw Ghostus Biscuitus the first staring back. As each floor quickly passed I began to straighten up to look tall. I could hear the distant chants of the baying crowd I knew this was my one chance to stand proud. I turned around to face the opening chamber doors waiting to hear the isolated warning sound that would let me know my time was about to begin. The warning sound came.......

The enclosed chamber came to a sudden standstill the mirrored doors once again slide open eerily silent and here I was, about to step into the amphitheatre for hundredth time, yes I was by now familiar with the tactics of my nemesis like Sherlock is with Professor Moriarty. I knew all her moves and all her defences and yet I was sailing uncharted waters, it was not just her I was fighting, she had added a new arrow to her bow this was in the guise of the uniformed dictators ready and waiting to extract my essence to bleed me dry me, to crucify me for my past mistakes and to turn them into something new and sinister to please their God the almighty CPS. I walked tall and stiff head held high and from the right of my sight I saw SW from SS. His rat like skinny frame all crumpled and hunchback like, sat creased and folded was his cheap looking suit and his beaten brown leather satchel tightly clasped in his worn ashen boney hands, looking up to me through his bespectacled face he gave a smile, a smile of innocence with a hidden deception. I smiled back with the knowledge that this one would be easy to slay second as he was no longer needed. I continued on my way down the long dull expressionless corridor looking out for my mentor the one with words of encouragement. Like the carving on the bow of a Viking ship, she would be the first to be seen by my enemies on the cold wet shore.

But before I could reach out to my mentor I was stopped suddenly in my tracks. For what I saw for the first time in many moons, so many in fact I thought they were just a distant nightmarish memory in the back of my desolate mind. But no they were there. Not one but two yes two of them huddled together whispering, broken only by the occasional ear piercing cackle then glancing up to me for a second or two, which seemed like an eternity, I shivered it was if they had just walked over my grave. With their weathered aged skin that dripped from their skull and hung below their jawline. So wrinkled it pooled around every crevice of their neck. I shook my head I thought this cult had disbanded many years ago but no I was wrong CAFCASS was still very much alive, like the vultures they are hanging around for the carcasses of the fallen ready to strip the last remaining bit of flesh from their bones. Again these should be easy to slay I've dealt with this enemy before. I know their magic and spells. They might present a problem but nothing I cant handle. By my counting I have seen all three of my opponents arrows. Surely it cannot be this easy. I gazed upon my mentor like a candle that's lit in the darkness, a moth to a flame, she was there beckoning me to the training room just off from the side of the main arena. She quickly closed the heavy frosted glass door behind us out stretched her perfectly covered arm and pointed for me to sit. I was poised but nervous not knowing what more my enemy has said or done. I could hear the dull tones of the chanting crowd in the background waiting for the onslaught to begin. I thought has she threw more fuel to the fire has she got a new weapon that I have not seen nor heard about. In my anticipation I let my nerves over take my senses and for a moment my head was dizzy,heavy and felt like lead, my mind was in torture with a sense of impending death. My mentor quickly sensed this, gazed into my eyes and calmly but with force began to speak to me in a reassuring tone giving me her last bit of knowledge. With a deep breath I began to draw strength from her words and armed with the knowledge that my opponent had not brought any new weaponry to aid her I stood tall again. My mentor did explain about issues that may crop up in the main arena but it should detract me from the fight. A knock on the door and one of Augustus ushers asked if we were ready for the match. My mentor quickly disappeared out of the door and out of sight. I was left sat there reflecting previous battles I had fought with her. This time was different though this was a whole different battle it was not just her but the uniform dictators as well. I know this is going to be a bloody fought war with them but how long can I go on for? how many more wounds and injuries can I take before I too fall before Augustus like others before me.....

The heavy frosted glass door quickly opened and in dashed my mentor hastily telling me that the arena is now ready and Augustus has demanded our presence for his amusement. I stood up....heart pounding fast..... my weapons and notes. Fight fire with fire I thought like I have done in the past. My mind was a jumbled mess with tactics swimming through my head. Here I was stood before the heavy laminated wooden door. I could smell the agony and fear where others have gone before. The marks, knocks and finger stained door were stories within themselves. Stories which would never be told. In this arena there were victors and losers. This is a hidden world of secrecy and tyranny closed to all but open to the select few.

Just as I approached the small narrow entrance into the arena I saw a bow prepped and ready, the first arrow was pulled back and aimed directly for my chest. I saw what they looked like, tall straight and as stiff as cardboard. Their faces all rigid with all expression hidden from view. They was giving nothing away. Then I suddenly realised it was not her but her mentor with the bow. Why? Was her mentor my new opponent
              Puzzled by this I continued into the arena with Augustus at the helm sat there completely silent and waiting. I was directed to my chair and told to sit. Upon gazing around the room it was plain.. white and plain with old wooden desks for us to sit behind and a smell of blood hung heavy in the surrounding air. Please sit Augustus said in a deeply unnerving voice which echoed and bounce from the minimalist plain white walls. By then all the arrows had now been loaded and were ready to fire. The SW was sat to my right the cult were sat to my left the uniform dictators were sat one desk down and to the right in front of the cult. My mentor was sat in front of me a desk down and her mentor was sat in front of the SW one table down. I looked around myself surrounded by her weaponry. A cackle from the cult. A deadpan stare from the SW. Silence from the uniform dictators. I drunk in the atmosphere but it was not a pleasant taste and with that battled commenced. As this is a private arena I cannot disclose what was said.

However what I can say is that her mentor fired the first shot which pierced my flesh but not deep. Augustus was happy with this, wounded and shocked I agreed that the family papers could be disclose to them. I know that this was only the first round to them. My opponent had trained hard all these long moon cycles to bring these new arrows to the arena. This was not their ground and so, was happy to depart with papers in hand. I knew that on another day I may be fighting them on their ground so I will prepare with my other mentor for that.

Wounded and hurt I was feeling defeated that is when my mentor turned around and asked if I was ok. I straightened up and replied yes. I thought now its my turn. My mentor soon took over as my opponent was not there. The only way to fight fire was with fire and put my mentor up against hers. Augustus allowed this.

With the first arrow already out of the way, we decided it was our turn to strike and strike we did. The second arrow was fired and hit. The SW was slayed his blood splattered body fell to the dry dusty earth beneath his feet dead he was not. We allowed him to scuttle back to the gutter from where he came. I have another battle with the rat queen and I will strike at the heart of her nest but that is for another day.
              By now my body was becoming exhausted but I knew the battle was only at the half way stage in this round. Next, the cult had seen what had been going on and upon discussion with Augustus and my and her mentor said they cannot continue because of the funding issue. The other issue is that my opponent has set sail in a distant land were there is a plentiful source of Angus beef. Augustus not wanting to rage war against another country decided that my arrow was not needed and thus they left unharmed.

There we were me Ghostus Biscuitus the first; Blooded, wounded and exhausted and with the hour and skies beginning to darken I knew this battle would not be concluded today. After much discussion with Augustus and his dictatorship laying down future rules I must say that even he had to admit that waging war against another country was not in his power. Like Pontius Pilate he washed his hands of responsibility rather than taking a stand for justice and past this case onto a high court judge. Augustus did say that although he could not tread on the toes of another country were my opponent is now hiding I mean residing. This means that the high court judge could transfer this to where my opponent is now living. Bruised, battered and blooded I limped out of the arena leaving behind the battle for another day. The wooden door seemed somewhat heavier than before in fact everything seemed a bit out of place after what had just happened. Augustus had let slip where she is. It is to those shores I may have to sail. As a vegetarian I can assure that if I have to sail my boat the land of Angus beef they will be safe. Apart from that everything is as before. The only difference I am allowed to file my parchment voicing my concerns.

I Ghostus Biscuitus the first am not fighting for revenge but I fight for the truth. The truth is my shield which I carry with pride.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Wow, GB, what can I say except that you probably ruined your opponents day just as much as they ruined yours

From your words you sound on top of the game and, as your principal opponent has already retired from the field of battle to a distant land leaving her minions to try to fight on, it all heralds for a positive outcome.
                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Yes, but what about the little ones? Can you lodge a complaint to the highest authority of the land that she has taken them out of the country without your knowledge or permission? Are they transgressing the laws of the AngusBeefland by residing there without the authority of their father?

Thank-you Ghostus Biscuitus 1 for this highly entertaining account of this awful situation. At least writing is must be keeping you sane (I hope a book will follow )

Stay strong.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Last night my mind was exhausted and body hurting. I do apologise to anyone who may be confused by my writing. I will try and explain a little better now that I have rested.

Augustus although has lots of power over his domain, does not have power where the opponent has made their application from a distant land outside our blessed England. That is why he washed his hands of the matter and decided that is was best dealt by another emperor with higher powers than he has. If the other emperor seeks the battle at has amphitheatre then he will have to seek guidance with the law of the land to see if battle can once again commence within his jurisdiction. Now what my opponent has done realising that her gold coins where fast running out went and sourced guidance from the rat worker Judas (SW). Upon their advice during the last initial parchment went fourth to the uniform dictators and made this false accusation up. Now over the many moons since our child was gifted upon us bear in mind my opponent had already given birth to a boy. There have been many battles fought and up until now I have come away with a parchment that declares my residency for the children. Even my PR rights of her boy.

However sat in the background silently she did not and cycle upon cycle of the sun she did indeed accuse me of just about the most heinous of crimes involving our children. I have had to venture into the rats lair on many occasions and came away without injury. Over the past couple of years the rats kept biting and gnawing away at my flesh and eventually have started to come out on top. Now my opponent seeing this opportunity realised that indeed she does not need gold if she can have me arrested and can bring me into the amphitheatre on her grounds. She struck whilst I was shackled in chains blow after blow I have took. With my arrest in hand she was granted full free access to her mentor no gold coins needed.

Lets get back to the question about the children....When I was first taken by the uniform dictators and led to their dungeon, where no light could penetrate and all I had were my thoughts of devastation and helplessness. The children, without my knowledge was taken from this blessed land. She at this time had the upper hand. Helped by the SW that scuttled away into the darkness, back to his rat kingdom, taking no blame for his part in the children's kidnapping. She drew the first arrow which struck me down with such force I could not get back up. It took a good few moon cycles to recover and many stone tablets later I had found a mentor. However even at this stage I am not sure how long I can keep my mentor as those misers are making it hard to keep me a float with funding. With crow their like hands sweeping away the dust from their decade old parchments and cost cutting minds they are delving into every part of my finances trying to get out of helping me. Making my battle an uphill struggle. So it began as I said first blood to her. Hiding behind her mentors words and not turning up to the amphitheatre on the first meeting saying words of such ridiculous overtones it made me laugh. To recap and to answer the question about as to whether I can lodge a compliant to the highest authority in the land the simple answer is no.

Let me tell you why, Upon his throne he sat, the old emperor of this new world. He was a tired looking man but of smart attire. So many battles he must of enjoyed over the years. So many family's that he has pulled apart and so many children that has suffered a loss at the hands of this man.When her mentor asked the emperor for an emergency residency order in her favour. He looked over at me and maybe just maybe he actually saw the good through my now dejected body. He spoke to me in a very sullen tone and explained that my opponent was out of his jurisdiction and if I promised not to go looking for her he would not grant my opponent her wish. I, in order to keep one blood stained hand on my parchment agreed to this. That is how the children are able to live where they are. If I did not agree then I am afraid my opponent would now have her paper order stating where to children reside.

This now brings me nicely onto what casehardend has replied back to me. It was a battle one of mixed emotions. I have not gained nor have I lost. My mentors only concern is that indeed if the higher emperor declares that he can no longer over see the battle I his arena he would in fact have to hand it over to the land where the Angus beef joyfully lives in there lust green pastures. I would not have my mentor. I would be all alone in this strange and desolate land. However my opponent would find that even she the goddess would not be able to have a mentor. So once again we would be without guidance. I on one hand have been in arena on my own before so have the slight upper hand. But not knowing how the emperor rules this land is something I might have to research. I do have one arrow that I could use if this is the case. This arrow does not come without it draw backs nor is it free. However on the plus side I may be able to stretch my gold coins to have this arrow in reserve. If the children were not residing in these strange distant land then a guardian would have been appointed for them to help and listen to their wants and needs, and the battle would be finished sooner rather than later. If a guardian is to be appointed to the children now then it will have to be where they are now residing and that is the where the emperor has no power in this blessed land. That is when the transfer of this battle would happen. So it is now down to what the law of the land is here and if an international rat from a far off kingdom can make a report on the children's welfare and if one cannot be appointed then I will prepare my ship and set sail. I must point out the restrictions that the uniform dictators have put on my life has not helped and whilst they are talking with their mighty god the CPS .So with one hand around my neck on one praying to their god I am slowly making my way out and towards my future what ever that my entail. There is not a lot an emperor can do in any land at the minute.

I hope now that I answered you questions and explained my position clearer.

Regards,
                    Ghostus....Biscuitus the first.

Comment

Is there any likelihood that Augustus' counterpart in the far-away-land could dictate where battle is to be held? Surely he doesn't want to bloody his own shores! The guardian arrow seems a fine one, in fact I can't see why Augustus didn't order this. He does sound very tired. Well, off you go and get some elixir of reperation and rejuvenation down you, then ready for battle again. The sooner the better.

Do not fear... we have friends far and wide, surely one will be along soon to advise.

Comment

Hi,

Augustus counterpart will be a high court emperor in this blessed land. He will have more power than Augustus an may find a way that the battle stays local. If he cannot then it looks like it will be heading towards Angus beef land and an emperor over there. Augustus could not appoint a guardian for the children as they would only be able to work the powers in England and not on international shores. That is why it may be transferred over to where they live. That means they could still get a guardian but nearer to them. Augustus could not appoint a guardian on those grounds. however I hope someone with more knowledge knows how their system works. I have no clue. At least the FA will be kept on these shores, well I hope, I would not want that transferred as well. I don't think my trusted chariot or steed could take the long journeys and have no more gold coins in reserve to replace either of them.

Regards,

Ghostus Biscuitus the first.

Comment

Quick Question advice needed please.

Hi Everyone,

How do I find out background information on a barrister?. I want to make an informed choice.

Regards.,

Regards....B

Comment

Hi GB .. I really don't know what you can do apart from looking them up on the internet and having a look at their past experience and successes. Even then some seem to underplay their roles and others (at least one I know of) exaggerate. Someone did mention a list which gives the 100 top barristers in the land but I couldn't find it when I looked.

I hope someone will come up with better info than this.
                            Good luck

Comment

Hi whatsgoingon?

Thanks for your reply. I cannot find that list either. The firm of solicitors are called
                              Khattak. It is in Whitefield in Manchester. The barrister there is called Stuart Duke. He was defending one of the suspects in the Rochdale grooming case and one of the suspects in the Debenhams case. Just cannot find out much information on him.

Regards,
                              Ghost....B

Comment

Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone,

Even though some may not be feeling very festive at this time, all I can say is life goes by in a blink of an eye. So I know this moment tend to drags but I do hope that everyone has a merry Christmas the best way they can. I wish and hope the new year brings everyone in this position the out comes we so want. For everyone who has a loved one in prison stay strong and before you know it there time will end so you will be together again.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Working...
                                X