2 days Into this hell.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone,

Well a week to go and no further information as to where know what's happening am i to be re bailed or charged? getting frustrated now. I was ok when it was the other OIC now its a new one so not sure where she is up to with her paper work at all bloody disgrace all the CPS wanted was previous court papers that was 2 weeks before my first bail date 25th September. The OIC said it will take 6 weeks to get now its like 9 weeks later and still haven't heard nothing. They even have her name as the officer to report to on the 4th December when its not.Bloody crazy they cannot seem to be organised at all. All this means is a delay on if I can see my children

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Stay strong Ghost B

Hoping this nightmare will be over soon for you and you can see your children again

Comment

Best Wishes to you GB - wishing that this is the beginning of an end to all this and that you will be able to see your children soon. Such a long wait for you - it is shocking how people an have such control over our lives in a detrimental way.

Comment

Hi can it get worse and WG,

Thank you for you messages of support. I to hope this is the end then I can play the end by the doors lol. However I strongly feel a re bail is on the cards.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Re-bail quite possible as they never seem to be in any rush unfortunately. But then I suppose they have to do a thorough investigation!!!!!!!!!!!! and that takes time!!!!

Comment

Hi can it get worse,

Well I don't know how long it takes to investigate something that did not take place. However the police did say if you have done nothing wrong then there is nothing to worry about pmsl. That's why innocent people are languishing in prison at her majesty's pleasure.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Really frustrated

Hi Everyone,

I am now really frustrated, The police put me on bail on the 25th September till 4th December so they have time in getting the family court papers. I have just learnt the are going to the family court on 9th December to ask for them which is the same day I am due back in court to see where I stand as regards any type of access. Now what does all this mean oh yet another re bail because they couldn't get the arses in gear which means bailed over the festive period fantastic so it may mean 6 weeks delay in getting the papers and possibly 4 weeks to look at them so that means a bail date of properly 5th of March, which means that will be 9 months I haven't seen my children for which also means the status quo has changed to X with the children as they will be settled by then. What a legal system we have in place.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

HI GB - so sorry to read this - I can only begin to understand and feel your frustration and sense of injustice - can only send {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}} MH
                  "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi Myhome,

Wow just read Greenside8 was found guilty and was told to expect 15 years OMG. Now I am bricking it. Thank you for your hugs.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Update

Hello,

I have just attended the police station. I am re bailed till the 27th of January so bit of a short bail for me. The OIC was not so another officer was there so not much information really. What I think is absolute bananas is that they have stuck the original bail condition on from when I wa first bailed. Even though the I went to the magistrates and they varied it. So basically the police have now ignored what the magistrate has recommended. I don't know I really don't. Well next week I am in the family court arena yet again. Why do I feel like I am on a merry go round.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Because you are in a way I guess!

Sorry you have this hanging over your head at christmas time too GB. Must be awful

Good luck for next week

Comment

Hi WG,

The issue with the merry go round is that it has been happening for the last 8 years.It seems funny how the police can keep questioning me and arresting me but never her,ridicules.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Yes, you are well shot of her GB one sandwich short of a picnic, I think!

Still affecting your life now though I know. Hopefully when this is all over, that will be the end of it. Surely her mental state will be taken into consideration in all if this? You must have evidence on what she has done to you in the past an that? The stabbing an stuff? This may be her downfall. I hope so!

Know what you mean about the injustice of it all though! One time my ex headbutted me an I was in a mess, blood everywhere. Police came, so I was able to leave the house. I was still a bit shaky and as I reversed my car, I ever so slightly touched my ex's bumper! There was no damage, but I ended up having to wait ages for another unit to come and breathalise me!!! The police were a joke to me, to be honest. Prior to leaving the house, a young policeman looked around the house and asked me what my ex did (job wise) when I said he was an engineer. He actually said that I had a nice life there with him!! Never mind the fact that I was beaten regularly and was covered in blood as we were talking! Talk about stupid lol

Comment

Hi WG,

Well you have been in a reverse situation than me where it has been me always questioned. Once I wanted her out the house she said no this was after she smacked me etc. I said right I am phoning the police she said go on then so I did then about a minute after she phoned the police and said that I locked her in. Then the police came round and she was outside. The door was never locked. The police then said they could lock me up for false imprisonment. Bloody bananas if you as me.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

I know it's crazy!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X