Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

Hi CH,

Thanks I think so too, but I am not going to be to confident as I know things can and do go wrong. I just feel emotionally drained today.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

At a low

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your kind support. I am an over thinker I always have been and a worrier. I am yet again at a low this rollercoaster ride is making me sick and I want to get off it now. Just getting a bit worried that everything might turn out against me. My partner says there is nothing you can do at the minute as you have done all you can so far. Try not to overthink or worry lets that all that come if you are charged so save your energy. I know she is right but and I know I have a lot of evidence I can bring to court but I just feel drained and giving up the will to be a person. My personality has changed so much. My panic attacks have gotten worse mentally I am not good today. I dread phoning my children as I know X is listening and because of that they don't say much on the phone. They have changed in how they speak to me. I have my I'm going to be charged head on today which I know some of you will relate to. I know I am rambling on here but my partner, although is a rock can only take so much. All I want is to wake up after a good nights sleep and to be able to hug my children before I take them to school like I used to before X stepped in once again. Rant over. Thank you for reading.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Hi

Hi Everyone,

Just having an off day today. Feel low and down. Tomorrow I hope for a better day.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost biscuit View Post
          Hi Everyone,

Have read a few post and I know all accusations are different.
          I am on bail now for 2 counts of historic rape on my ex partner around ten years ago. I know why this has been done. I've been accused of everything now and I mean everything even to the extent of molesting my two young children which despite all the ss involvement and police etc. They were still living with me until Monday. She wanted the children living with her and now she has succeeded. So not only is the bail doing my head but not having my children living here is so upsetting. Anyway I cannot afford to have a private solicitor as some are luckily enough to do so but I should be able to get legal aid does anyone know any god sols that deal with false accusations in the Manchester or Greater Manchester? I am also willing to travel out of these areas.

Just thought I would say the duty sol seemed ok which surprised me. What did surprise me was that when I was being driven to the station they told my partner on the phone that I would be bailed by teatime that's before I was questioned Is this usual practice??. As usual the police seemed sympathetic but have not read to much into this. The duty sol said that the police had doubts in her side of things and the police interviewing kept saying that I might not even be charged. On a side note it was 2 women police officers and a female sol I was shocked how nice they were considering my alleged crime is against a woman. I was open honest in tears at one various points and in shock. They were not harsh nor aggressive whilst carrying out the interview and no trick questions. Was advised to communicate and the no comment was not needed.

They did a check against her name and found nothing then I said she has been convicted of stabbing me and did probation as a suspended prison sentence ages ago. Again they was very interested in getting this information and keenly discussing this with me.

Bail conditions were to be no unsupervised access to anyone under 18 however this distressed me as my daughter was staying this weekend she is 17 had a word with the officer and she talked another and they both said that it would be lowered to 16 so that she can stay. On a lighter note I can still fly out on holiday in August they don't have an issue with that yay. But bailed till 1 September. The police officer said that she could bail for four weeks but didn't want to waste my time coming down that's why its Sept. Said she would do all she can to get this moving again not reading to much into that.

It really comes down to her word against mine tbh and reading some horror stories on the net most of the time the guys have been found guilty so that's one my head in.

However I have two fights one with the family court and one if this goes to court, which I am preparing for as I know its could be a good few years inside.

There is a lot more to this but the duty sol rang me up just before 6 last night to have a chat not even a withheld number never had that before, as she wasn't even in work. We had a discussion and she said that she does not think I will be charged from what the police officers were saying as they were already finding discrepancies with the other parties statement.

The duty sol is from Burton Copland in Manchester does anyone know much of this firm.

My partner and family know what she is like and are standing by my side as well as my older children and my ex wife whom is willing to go to court if she has to. Glad I get to see my older daughter this weekend. And might even be seeing my youngest two in the future even if its at a contact centre.

Thanks for reading this any advice would be warmly welcome.

sorry to hear that mate.
          we all going through same sistuation and i hope you be ok.
          burton copland in manchester are good as they have my case too.

my case is the girl words against us so hope everything comes out as we expect and positive.

Comment

Hi

Hi Stressed out,

That was a few months ago, as you can read now I've moved solicitors but still on bail crappy really.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Hi Stressed out,

That was a few months ago, as you can read now I've moved solicitors but still on bail crappy really.

Regards,

Ghost....B
              yeah i actually i read that after.

yeah its a long procedure and it does takes time. paper work is really slow.

hope its turn out NFA for you.

good luck mate

Comment

Hi Stressed Out,

What police station did you attend and how was the police with you?

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Hi Stressed Out,

What police station did you attend and how was the police with you?

Regards,

Ghost....B
                  my police station was booked all so they took to me proper far one, chadderton.
                  after bailed out, i had to catch a taxi and cost me lot. they didnt let me call to a taxi and i asked them the taxi number, they goes you don't have money on you so we can't call a taxi. obv i didn't have money because i was in my bed when they came and didn't even let me change. so i had to call my home and they arranged a taxi for me. i just hate them so much.
                  they told me they will drop me off but they never did so never believe on what they saying.

police did treat me really bad, i needed to go toliet so they goes wait, i had to wait for 1 hour.
                  there so many other things happens, i was there for 2 days and i didn't eat anything to be honest.

never believe what they says, end of the day, they not your friend.

by any chance your solicitor from burton copland was a female, start a name with L ?
                  Last edited by stressed out; 3 October 2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Hi Stressed out,

The police who took me were fantastic. I had a cell with toilets, but before I was processed like some farm animal in a very undignified manner. Well my neighbours saw me in handcuffs which was not dignified but the police are doing there job. The were chatty in the car on the way down with me. I was in need of the loo when, I arrived so they took me to one but had no toilet roll he was trying to locate some for me but I said I may as well get be processed first.

After being processed they showed me to my cell they asked if I wanted to phone anyone first I said no as the had phoned me a solicitor. Asked I wanted to see a mental health practitioner and a nurse, I declined he then said this way. But knowing I would be bored I asked if I could have a book to read and my glasses they debated about the glasses but said your not going to do anything stupid are you I said no. They gave me my glasses and 5 minutes later a book. They asked if I was ok and if I wanted a drink or anything I just said water thanks. They checked on me every 20 mins or so asking if I wanted a drink and seeing if I was ok.

Then my Solicitor came I think her name began with L but I was assigned another one Callum but have since changed. Even the officers conducting the interview were fantastic with me I was very upset because I knew my children had been taken off me at this stage, so they waited till I was ready to conduct the interview. I asked for water they said we have fresh orange if you prefer its a lot colder than the water, or you can have tea and coffee. Throughout the interview they said do you want to take a break get some fresh air but I carried on anyway. They were very polite no trick questions. There was even some friendly banter as well.

After the interview they told me my bail conditions and even negotiated with me on one of them so all in all they were very respectful to me and phoned me a taxi to get home.

Even at my re bail they were fantastic with me, they signed for paper work I had for them, shown me the photo copies of the paper work, and was very chatty and polite even having a bit of banter with me. They could of arrested me for breach of bail but she said that X has not said anything to me and I am not going to arrest you now even if she does as what was done was a few weeks ago.

So my experience compared to a lot on here seems so very different. I am surprised at how different to be honest.

Regards,

Ghost....B
                    Last edited by Ghost biscuit; 3 October 2013, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Hi Stressed out,

The police who took me were fantastic. I had a cell with toilets, but before I was processed like some farm animal in a very undignified manner. Well my neighbours saw me in handcuffs which was not dignified but the police are doing there job. The were chatty in the car on the way down with me. I was in need of the loo when, I arrived so they took me to one but had no toilet roll he was trying to locate some for me but I said I may as well get be processed first.

After being processed they showed me to my cell they asked if I wanted to phone anyone first I said no as the had phoned me a solicitor. Asked I wanted to see a mental health practitioner and a nurse, I declined he then said this way. But knowing I would be bored I asked if I could have a book to read and my glasses they debated about the glasses but said your not going to do anything stupid are you I said no. They gave me my glasses and 5 minutes later a book. They asked if I was ok and if I wanted a drink or anything I just said water thanks. They checked on me every 20 mins or so asking if I wanted a drink and seeing if I was ok.

Then my Solicitor came I think her name began with L but I was assigned another one Callum but have since changed. Even the officers conducting the interview were fantastic with me I was very upset because I knew my children had been taken off me at this stage, so they waited till I was ready to conduct the interview. I asked for water they said we have fresh orange if you prefer its a lot colder than the water, or you can have tea and coffee. Throughout the interview they said do you want to take a break get some fresh air but I carried on anyway. They were very polite no trick questions. There was even some friendly banter as well.

After the interview they told me my bail conditions and even negotiated with me on one of them so all in all they were very respectful to me and phoned me a taxi to get home.

Even at my re bail they were fantastic with me, they signed for paper work I had for them, shown me the photo copies of the paper work, and was very chatty and polite even having a bit of banter with me. They could of arrested me for breach of bail but she said that X has not said anything to me and I am not going to arrest you now even if she does as what was done was a few weeks ago.

So my experience compared to a lot on here seems so very different. I am surprised at how different to be honest.

Regards,

Ghost....B
                      oh thats good they treated you good but i was treated really bad.
                      but i been told, no matter how they be nice to you, they still be doing there jobs and finding evidence to put you behind bars so try not to give too much information but give it your solicitor.

i got my trail next month which will be 5 days long and i am collecting evidence like speaking to my college, university and mates including girls. so give a character statement, so its getting all sorted at the moment. solicitor be doing there jobs to save you but its our duty to find more evidence to help them out.

Comment

Upset and frustrated

Hi all,

Today I am deeply saddened my X has worked her magic on my son he now is questioning me about my arrest demanding I tell hm. I did not tell him, he hates me and that I forced him to do things which I did not. He has totally changes, My daughter is ok with me which is a blessing. But I phoned the SS to explain to him my concerns and he said he is doing the section 7 report about their past involvement with the children not about any new concerns. I told him this is PAS which is a form of child abuse he was not interested. So I have no one I can tell my concerns to now and the children are being mentally abused. This saddens me but X has finally got what she wants I cannot see the children coming back to me now as his wishes will be took into consideration. What an evil human being she is.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Hi

Hi Stressed Out,

I know that, Keep us informed of your trail if you can. Good luck with getting all the information.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

I phoned the SS to explain to him my concerns and he said he is doing the section 7 report about their past involvement with the children not about any new concerns. I told him this is PAS which is a form of child abuse he was not interested. So I have no one I can tell my concerns to now and the children are being mentally abused. This saddens me but X has finally got what she wants I cannot see the children coming back to me now as his wishes will be took into consideration. What an evil human being she is.

Hi GB

Really sorry to hear this, I have first hand experience of PAS I didn't even know there was such a thing until a couple of months ago when I found this and it was a bolt of lightning moment as it summed up how my ex has manipulated my daughter over the last decade.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...F9-2nbcn69e8Zw

I really don't understand how someone can do this to their child, whilst I had strong reasons why I no longer wanted to be with my ex I would never bad mouth her father in front of her, he had no such qualms about poisoning her against me and all associated with me.
                            And that I suspect is the main reason I find myself on this site

I have no idea how family courts work but surely this could be raised. I never cease to be amazed by the closed minded social workers who appear to be incapable of independent or insightful thought, they have a tick box mentality that totally misses the bigger picture and the impact it has on our children.

Best wishes

FS
                            The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

Hi FS,

Thank you for that link I have now emailed it to my solicitor see what he recommends. I am going to request her medial records be brought up as. I do not know how she can do this I did not bad mouth X to the children not once, but it seems ok by the SS for her to do this. Shame on them. Anyway I am going for a long hot soak in the bath soon and have loads of bubbles. Might relax me a little.

Regards,

Ghost....B
                              Last edited by Ghost biscuit; 3 October 2013, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Hi

Hello Everyone,

I am back in the family court on Friday 11/10/13 to see if I may be able to have supervised contact with my children. Bloody stupid as they were living with me up until my stupid arrest. Take care everyone.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Working...
                                X