2 days Into this hell.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi GB

Sorry to hear of your frustration the police really are full of BS aren't they. They will say or do anything to justify their actions they are a law unto themselves.

If you still feel strongly I would put a complaint in via the IPCC, you are supposed to do it via the professional standards department of your investigating force but I was advised by an ex copper to do it via the IPCC website first, they then pass it back but at least it is logged by the IPCC. Also copy in your MP into all correspondence.

I phoned my local police to ask them to come out as we want to pursue my daughter for her false claims, however they didn't want to know and said it was a matter for the investigating force. I phoned them and they tried to fob me off and send me back to the local force. In the end they said it was a matter for the investigating officer and they would get her to contact me, I stated I had no faith in her competence as she had forwarded it to the CPS and was therefore not going to admit that she had made an error. Also I didn't think it appropriate as I recently lodged a complaint with IPCC regarding her conduct.

The thick as two short planks call handler obviously didn't take note and less than an hour later I received a call from the IO, a woman I had last seen in the foyer of the police station hoiking up her pants and chewing gum like some overgrown school kid as I waited terrified for my husband to be interviewed.

To say this woman is full of self importance and ego is an understatement, but for the next 18mins 41 seconds I told her exactly what I thought of her and her "investigation" I didn't raise my voice or swear and she just had to take it. She gave me the old police procedures waffle and that I wasn't a police officer so I couldn't possibly know what I was talking about and I stated that I could never be a police officer as I have principles and morals !

I realise that a complaint will go nowhere and this was probably the most satisfaction I will get, but I did enjoy it.
    The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

• Fantastic post FS. I'm summing up the courage to do the equivalent with the 'useless jobsworths' who dare call themselves Social CARE. I'm continually stewing over their slow and poor conduct.

Comment

• Well done FS . You can also make a complaint through the CPS website if it's gone that far but it has to be within 6 months - so not much turn-around time. On the CPS site, there is a section 'Perverting the course of justice'
        http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/p...ons/index.html

If the police won't take your complaint, I would have thought you were more than justified to take the matter to your MP

Comment

• Hi All,

Thanks for your responses. I have just fired off a complint to the CPS what good that will do. I think I may just out of the 6 months unless that is they count the third review which was only made a month ago. I am not sure how far I will get with this but X has perverted the course of justice by making the alligation to the police. It is not the first time so historically its there in previous paperwork. If anyone knows how I can take this matter further then please let me know. Hope everyone is well.

Just a thought if I went to the police and said I would like to file a crime for perverting the cause of justice from my X would they just tell me to go away.????

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

• Hi All,

I have just been told it would be the defamation of character in a civil court I would need to go. However at £300.00 pop or there about for a solicitor. Would it be wise to go it alone in a civil court? if so does anyone have advice for me or templates letters etc. to get the ball rolling.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost biscuit View Post
              Hi All,

I have just been told it would be the defamation of character in a civil court I would need to go. However at £300.00 pop or there about for a solicitor. Would it be wise to go it alone in a civil court? if so does anyone have advice for me or templates letters etc. to get the ball rolling.

Regards,

Ghost....B
              One of our members did some research into this; don't know if you've already read his post, but if not link is below:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...pe-allegations
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Hi Casehardened,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. It seems unless you have got money then your up sh.t creek without a paddle. So the police officer ill informed me about taking it up via civil case what a hard nosed unintelligent b..ch she is. Guess I'm just one of the many hundreds she has said that too. Oh well I will look at other ways but seems like game over she has the kids the compensation and the last laugh......

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

• Hi GB

The police I spoke to also told me that we should pursue it as a civil case, I pointed out this would be costly especially after having forked out thousands in defence costs they just don't have an answer and want us to go away.

You could put in a complaint via IPCC as we are doing, we know we won't get anywhere but it may just make them slightly uncomfortable and our protest is registered.

You just know they will turn round and say there is insufficient evidence to prosecute as it is your word against hers, even though that was enough to investigate you over many months and in many cases to prosecute. Double standards that they will defend without hesitation or any thought they just obey orders from above no matter how nonsensical.

If it makes you feel better complain, but don't have any expectations as it's not good for the blood pressure.
                  The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

• OOPS wrong thread!!
                    Last edited by Rights Fighter; 7 August 2014, 09:40 AM.
                    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Family court update

Hi Everyone,

Its been a long time updating this thread. To cut a long story I pushed for X to have a psychological report via the family court judge. The Cafcass was not happy with this nor was the independent ISW. As they recommended children live with X although they said they had concerns from her caring for the children. They never had any of concerns from my care of them. However they said the children want to live with mum. But they said that you can see the kids have been coerced and manipulated to such a degree it would be toxic to return to my care....Hypercritical if you ask me...

I did have a few contact with the children in the past few months and telephone contact but they acted like I was a stranger to them etc. etc.

Then came the psychological report this week....let me start by saying X face dropped in court a few months when the judge over ruled the Cafcass officer and said that I put a good case forward and he was going to let it stand and ordered a professional to file a psychological report on my X and children and he said we may as well have you be seen as well.

Low and behold the report concluded that the concerns were also shared by her etc. although again because of the children's ages she cannot come to a conclusion as to where the children live... Anyway talking to my solicitor today we discussed the report and started to get ideas for our statement before the court as to why the children should return back to my care. That was that, half an hour later the phone rang it was my family solicitor he said are you sitting down I said yes why.. he said its good news not bad...I said ok..he said the children are returning home... I was gobsmacked.

Apparently X has seen the psychological report and said that she has spoken with the children and they both confirmed they want to live with me. Now let me explain for the past 12 months she has turned the kids against me all this is backed up by evidence. My solicitor and I both agree that if we had not argued for this report to be done then they would not be coming home...I went against the Cafcass advice and argued for this to happen as I saw this key to how X is in her state of mind. I am not saying that her report would have concluded with the children coming back to my care but it did go in my favour to a certain degree.

We both feel that there are issues X did not before the judge.... anyway I am my children up on Saturday..I still am in disbelief.

My advice to anyone that has read my thread and are in a similar situation that I have been.. stick to your guns and if you feel that the professionals are wrong tell them. I did and always have done. I don't care that they are professionals I knew how was they didn't .. because doctors wear white coats and SW have training does not mean they are always right. Yes I've had to battle with professionals including the police and yes I have told them exactly what I think of them in a nice way. I'm not scared of any of them one bit. To me they all piss in the same pot and do on many occasions get it wrong. Just that you have to keep telling them that etc. Anyway not to ramble..... Just looking forward to being a dad again....

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

• Wow definitely good news and worth dancing

Im so happy you got them returning home alienating an accused is awful and damages the kids mental health .. makes me angry

Comment

• I'm glad it's worked out for you at last. It goes to show it is worth fighting for what you know is right.

Comment

• I am so pleased for you

But as you say it is unbelievable what hoops you have had to jump through to get the right outcome.....though it should be some consolation that the professionals were only trying to find the best outcome for your children; it just doesn't seem like this if you have any personal involvement.....
                            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Well done! You really deserve this - you've been amazing! You're a real example to others, especially to your children who I hope in years to come will not shy away from adversity either.
                              It's a real shame that the SS don't consider the disruption, pain and suffering to children during these cases especially those who are taken away to another area, or where the dad has to leave home.

:

Now.... how about using your literary skills to re-count your journey (if it's not already been done) ?

Comment

• Congratulations really happy to hear your fantastic news !!

St Augustine

Comment

Working...
                                X