accused of sexual accusations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accused of sexual accusations

hi all i am in a little bit of i dilemma and need advice if at all possible?

my now ex wife accused me of attempted rape in march 2009. i got charged and sent to prison for 2 weeks on remand. i hated every second of it that's the first time i have been in prison and im certain its going to be my last!!!

i was bailed to west yorkshire from wiltshire and got ordered to make my self known at the local police station every day for over a month untill i went back to court for the date of the trial and made it once a week i had my trial in oct 2009 and got found not guilty of this i have posted the local paper bit that got put in.................

http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/ne..._to_rape_wife/

i then moved back to yorkshire in oct 2009 to start a new life so i thought!!! i had a court bailiff serve me with a non molestation order on me saying all rubbish about me. the only thing i was thinking of at this time is my 4 children my youngest was only 1 when i got forced away from him bless him i feel sooooooo sorry for him as he hasnt got a clue that i am his dad thanks to his mum!!

anywho, the order ran out a year later in oct 2010 and i took advice from my solicitor not to make contact with my children at that time so i left it until may 2011 and sent them a letter just asking how they all are and school and just normal dad stuff? and that daddy loves and misses them each and every day and that i have never ever stopped thinking about you and i never will and at the bottom of the letter i gave my mobile number for them to call me,

about a week later i get a phone from her solicitors saying that there is a residency order and a non molestation order going to be in place for my children. at this point i was confused and wanted to know what was going on. why am i not allowed to have any contact with my children?????

as soon as i got the paperwork about it all i hit the roof. she is now accusing me of touching my older 2 children.

wtf excuse me swearing but this is got to be a joke so i thought. i tried my best not to have this order in place i sent a letter to the court asking if they can adjourn this until i get some advice about it all but they went ahead and the order was granted. much to my disappointment!!!

i moved back to the area in jan 2012 so i get prepared for the court hearing in may 2012 so i can put my side of the story across ive never in my life touched anyone like that the is no evidence for the attempted rape on my ex wife or anything about me touching my 2 older children its all her word against mine!!!! and who to they believe lol not me lets put it like that. i have been found not guilty in a court of law!!

i then met a girl that i went to junior school with and we became great friends and got close and things started to happen i told her all about my trial and what the ex has accused me of and showed her all of my court papers that i have and she dont think its any where near true she told a mate of hers and her mate requested sarahs law?

the police and social worker came out to see us and social done there assessment and gave us the all clear there is nothing that concerned them.

so we had to move cause my partners home was being taken back so we moved to dorset and her ex husband lives there and evoked sarahs law again on me!!

this time they went and put the kids on a child protection plan because of me all because i have 3 accusations on my police record one from when i was very young me and my sister and my ex wifes sister (she hated it that i took her away from the family home so she made it up that i touched her and got questioned and dna taken everything was taken but she refused to give any evidence to support her case!!!) and the third one was the ex wife.

the police and social worker came out and the police said that they dont see a problem but social took it to town and have meetings about it every month!!! they class me as an un assessed risk to adults and children!!

they but me on a sexual course to see if i am either i low, medium or high risk to adults and children i went over my life story with them and told them everything about it all and they have come up with i have now been asked to move out of the family home even thought there are no convictions im not on a register or anything its only accusations thats on my file!!

the letter they gave me says that i fit the profile of someone who sexually offends due to hearsay!!! they told me that they think i should voluntary move out if i dont then they are going to go down the legal route to have me move out. this is destroying my partner and me we are trying to keep it away from her kids. they have given me to find somewhere to live over the weekend.

how can they say that i have got to move out of the family home and one thing they did say to me is that i am in denial over me saying its not true!!
    Last edited by Casehardened; 19 May 2013, 08:41 PM. Reason: Paragraphs added for ease of reading

you are not alone

Hello and welcome to this forum. Sadly you have had to come here for help, support and advice and you will get it. There are plenty of people to offer you this help. unfortunately i'm on my chin strap and can only say I have read and wish you the best in this horrendous battle. I and my family are going through hell because of a vindictive ex.

Chin up mate xx

Comment

All vindictive ex's should be ********** . I have to be careful but you get the gist. A woman scorned????

xx

Comment

Working...
      X