Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all those who make false allegations of rape!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly think if they were in use at the point of the alleged victim reporting the crime with a punishment for false accusations so many would not do this. I would pay to get the creature to do one and thereby prove she is lying
    My son has agreed with me 100% on this and would love to take one

Comment

Maybe a simple answer is to just stop compensation payouts, or limit them somehow to only include genuine victims, say if there is DNA evidence.
      I'm a middle-aged woman and am no feminist. As the boundaries of definition of consent become more muddied these claims will continue to rise,making it a nice little earner for some .

Last night my grandson had yet another bad night, missing the man who's the only dad he's ever known. He has had to move 350 miles away from his school, his home, the life he knew- and it was a good one- he's been homeless, had to move school 4 times oh I could go on........while his "friends" just carry on as normal, no change to their circumstances whatsoever. They've even been heard bragging about what they've done, like it was some kind of prank.

And they've been paid out for this????
      They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Working...
      X