hello i'm in shock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello i'm in shock

my son had a few friends round they had been drinking and watching sport on tv. Much later that evening two female friends rang one of his mates and asked if they could come round, they had been drinking. Around 3oclock 1 mate went home and he said every one was asleep when he left. The other remaining mate later woke but can't remember what time and went upstairs for a quicky with 1 of the girls both these people say my son and the girl was asleep when they went upstairs. It appears the girl downstairs woke up and went upstairs and started crying saying she wanted to go home. She said my son had tried to force himself on her and couldnt get it up. (sorry about the wording). The lad and lass came down with the other girl and my son was still asleep they are saying. They walked home and his mates mum said they got to her house around 5am and she got a taxi. Not home but to another blokes house. My son was arrested about 4oclock the next day. This girl had been texting his mate who went up stairs with her friend the week before about meeting up. And 4 days later she's on a date with someone else. Doesn't sound like her likes been ****ed up. If he says he doesn't know what happened he was asleep and drunk arnt' they going to put works into his mouth. worried mum

Shocking.

I can not believe it. I am no profesional i know. The only thing i can sugest is that any text messages should be kept for the profesionals to look at. As he was asleap he does not know what went on and therefore can not really answer any questions that are put to him. That is a difficult situation to be put in. People will try and tell him what they think went on and may try to put words in his mouth. He really needs to stick to the truth. If he does not know the answer to the questions they ask as he was sleaping then he must state that. The fact that when the others came down and he was still sleaping as long as they can testify on that then it will go in his favour surely??? Fingers crossed for you both. Good luck.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your poor son. As a mother of teenagers my heart goes out to you.

I think he just has to tell the truth but don't let him talk to the police without a solicitor.

Hopefully if the other kids all tell the truth this will all get sorted out.
      Wonder Woman has a lie detecting lasso and will fight for justice

Comment

thankyou for your advice

Thats what i've always said tell the truth. When he came home from the police station he said he hadn.t done anything. Over the weeks waiting its been a rollercoaster of emotions he says he just can't remember anything. Im secretly thinking to my self if he goes in for the next interview and say's he can't remember or no i didn't force myself on her and something is on his clothing saying they did have contact wot then. My son has lots of friends (girls) many have stayed over

Comment

Hello Homeandaway,

Just a thought, you didn't mention your son's age but presumably everyone concerned was over 18?
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
          X