X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop worrying you're only a 'handful'

a very misleading article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-justice.html
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

God this guy is so dangerous. How the hell did he get put in charge of the cps. Everything I read about him is so twisted.

Firstly wonderful that they are finally seeing they need to link together police forces to see if rapes are connected. About time too.

However as the cps are the ones that decide to prosecute false accusers, they are the reason that that % is low. That and the police disinterest in finding evidence.

As for domestic abuse (have been in such relationship) any woman who has stood in a school playground can tell you women do lie. I have been doing the school run to a very middle class school for about 15 years (children spread out in age). The number of times I have been told or over heard some women telling friends that she is saying abuse to stop him seeing kids. Other women giving horrid advice as to how to get the most out of your ex partner.

I am a woman and some men like some do lie!!!!

The difference tends to be women often try to play the victim. In our 30 year old abuse case this is what is happening. Poor her, everyone has mistreated her. We have now between friends and family found she has over the years claimed 9 different people have abused her in some way and my relative is the third family member. But of cause false alligations don't happen. So she is telling the truth and is just the most unluck person in the world.

I don't know what kind of changes this idiot of a man is planning but you can have your say by way of a form or email on the cps site from the 23rd I think. Not that Mr % will listen because so long as the % of convictions keeps going up he won't stop to think about truth and justice.
    Wonder Woman has a lie detecting lasso and will fight for justice

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post

Agreed!

I'd just like to pick up on something he said and play devil's advocate here:

'Keir Starmer said the idea that women were regularly crying rape when none had in fact taken place was 'damaging' the cause of justice'.

The people he describes are the instigators - the real people damaging the cause of justice are those 'professionals, the police, the cps who despite thier training, expertise and renumeration are not investigation these crimes thoroughly before they go to court. By doing their job properly they would prevent innocent people having to go through this hell on the so of someone else, and allow genuine rapists to be brought to court and condemed.
      To base any case on false allegations is intolerable in any civilised society. To then duck out and say.... it wasn't me it was her when you are the one supposed to be upholding justice is incredible!

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01r54vr 21 mins in and then after the news there is a live interview with a chap who is putting his case very well.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Excellent.
          If I understand correctly, according to Keir Starmer the' incorrect thinking' on false allegations (ie that there are less in reality) is responsible for genuine rape victims not reporting rape. hummmmm.
          So, if you prosecuted less and less FA's (we know that far fewer go to court than should do already)... you would encourage more and more genuine rape victims to come forward and more and more rapists to be prosecuted? Is that right so far?

Why are the 2 linked anyway? As has already been said on here (I think it was L1 ) one is about someone using force in order to obtain sexual gratification, the other is about someone lying in order to get someone else unjustly imprisoned for he/his own reasons.

Comment

the programme was put together rather well - I wouldn't say balanced cos the 'professionals' only saw it from their side of the fence - but the callers put over their ordeals very well.

Comment

Just listened to the caller - excellent.

Comment

I listened this morning, I thought the Barrister who phoned in made some good points , it's near the end around the 57 minute mark.

Comment

I'm trying to listen to it but it's making me absolutely enraged! How skewed is Kier Starmer? He insists that the number of prosceutions for FAs is real. However, he also says that there are lots of genuine rapes that they can't prosecute for because of lack of evidence.
                  GRRRRRRR

Comment

Working...
                  X