wht i can take to prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wht i can take to prison

hi there am about to be sentenced in crown court ( ) wht am i allowed to take into prison with me from the courts i been told differnt thngs , dont whn to be taking thngs am not allowed ty gary
    Last edited by RFLH; 5 March 2013, 07:03 AM.

Originally posted by garynaylor1234 View Post
    hi there am about to be sentenced in crown court (preston crown court uk ) wht am i allowed to take into prison with me from the courts i been told differnt thngs , dont whn to be taking thngs am not allowed ty gary
    I'm so sorry. We are were you are and tomorrow the duty will decide what will happen with my husband. I like you don't know, but I'm here if you need help and also there today and tomorrow. Don't be afraid to come over and ask for Hol. That's if your still there. What date?
    Hol

Comment

Hi Gary - if you look on the part of the forum titled 'Useful Information' you'll find the thread - http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...Survival-Guide

You can take - unopened toiletries, stationery, pen, useful addresses and telephone numbers, photos (as long as you aren't on them - there may be a ban should you be going to a VP Unit if there are children in them) meds if you need them (proper ones!) - tobacco/cigarettes (until the ban comes in) and take a decent amount of cash.

There should be a sticky about what is called the 'nasty bag' too.

Good luck for today.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by Hol View Post
        I'm so sorry. We are were you are and tomorrow the duty will decide what will happen with my husband. I like you don't know0, but I'm here if you need help and also there today and tomorrow. Don't be afraid to come over and ask for Hol. That's if your still there. What date?
        Hol
        i go to court on the 11 the march for sentencing , i whnt to know wht items am i allowed to take to court with me and prison ( ie tobacca ,pens) if you could would be very greatfull ty gary

Comment

Hi gary - sorry to read this - keep posting and we'll help if we can.....
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi Gary - have a look at the link posted by RFLH above. It's written by someone who was serving time and has some excellent information and advice including a list of what to take. From what I gather you're uncertain to be allowed to have things that are subsequently sent or brought in, so it's best to take the essentials with you as well as things you can 'trade'.
            All the best

Comment

added to the trading - never ever borrow anything and lend nothing.
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

i go to court on the 11 the march for sentencing , i whnt to know wht items am i allowed to take to court with me and prison ( ie tobacca ,pens) if you could would be very greatfull ty gary
                Really sorry to hear that Gary. I just hope that were not asking the same question.
                The jury goes out tomorrow afternoon and it's all about how long and what the verdict will be!
                Ripping my hair out today, I'm feeling what your going through.
                Hope you looked at the site and got a list of things to take with you.
                Hope it all goes okay for you and your soon back out and free to get on with your life
                Best of luck Gary.
                Hol

Comment

Hi Gary - the old link to HMP survival guide is now obsolete and has been changed to : http://issuu.com/prisonism/docs/hmp_a_survival_guide

It has some excellent information in it including what to take etc.
                  All the very best.

Comment

gary

hi there am about to be sentenced in crown court ( ) wht am i allowed to take into prison with me from the courts i been told differnt thngs , dont whn to be taking thngs am not allowed ty gary
                    Hi Gary,im new here,but b4 |i gt married i was a very naughty fella and know a little about prusons.Its true that prisonds vary as to what they let you bring.its best to phone the courtand ask.But from my experience its usually tobacco,cigs,cd/radio,clothes and you may need medication?

Comment

srry

Originally posted by saf View Post
                      Hi Gary,im new here,but b4 |i gt married i was a very naughty fella and know a little about prusons.Its true that prisonds vary as to what they let you bring.its best to phone the courtand ask.But from my experience its usually tobacco,cigs,cd/radio,clothes and you may need medication?
                      srry about type errors im nervous as im going through some **** right now too

Comment

Working...
                      X