No announcement yet.

Accused, lost scared destroyed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never ever ever ever trust the ob on anything, ever, nothing!
    Still here

Comment

Hi evian - what a dreadful shock for you
      However - it does sound like the new sol is much more alert and on the ball than your previous one, and has made some very promising revelations already. So hope that this positive trend continues.....MH
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

How are you going on?

Hi Evian, Just checking how you are going on?

It is confusing how CPS can justify a charge. But it was positive to hear your sols' comment. The statement of the FA does seem to have holes in it.

Best Wishes.

Comment

Hi Evian.

I hope your new solicitor is keeping you confident regarding your case.
          Sometimes I even wander if the CPS has 51% of chances to charge someone and not just trying their luck.
          Take care of yourself, keep faith and rip these lies.
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post

Sometimes I even wander if the CPS has 51% of chances to charge someone and not just trying their luck.
            Yes BDC - I often think that. There seems to be so many cases on here where there does not seem to be a strong case but people are going to trial.

Hi Evian - hope you are ok - not heard from you yet.

Comment

Well where to start once again.............. so man lies in her statement its untrue. Legal aid what a joke £1500 a month contribution they want and I don't even earn that much. When I here what she has said it rages me so much, but also scares me so much, that CPS believe there is a chance of conviction is just a laugh on my part.

I wish I could disclose everything to you all so you could see just what a pack of **** this is. One thing that keeps going over and over in my mind is the OIC questions and the power to direct the interview to how he wants it. I was in no frame of mind, scared, lost everything I never want to feel again ..

I have to be back later this month for 1st hearing.... I have no faith in the justice system what so ever anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by evian1976 View Post
                Well where to start once again.............. so man lies in her statement its untrue. Legal aid what a joke £1500 a month contribution they want and I don't even earn that much. When I here what she has said it rages me so much, but also scares me so much, that CPS believe there is a chance of conviction is just a laugh on my part.

I wish I could disclose everything to you all so you could see just what a pack of **** this is. One thing that keeps going over and over in my mind is the OIC questions and the power to direct the interview to how he wants it. I was in no frame of mind, scared, lost everything I never want to feel again ..

I have to be back later this month for 1st hearing.... I have no faith in the justice system what so ever anymore.
                Hi Evian

I am in the exact same boat as you, maybe just 1 seat behind...

That's quite a large some of money to contribute per month! For how many months are they expecting you to contribute that for...?

I completely agree regarding the first interview, I was exactly the same.. manipulating *exploited word*

Stay strong my friend...its not the end...even if the worst happens...its never the end....

Ill take a line from the From Mr Evans who is currently in our boat... "When your going through hell, keep going!"

I actually quite respect this guy, he's made of stern stuff.

Comment

Hi all, well its been a while since I updated or posted but I feel alone and scared and so depressed again.

I have all the statements now and I cant believe I was charged, her statements talks of slapping and grabbing and she pushed me of to run away...... but the cctv shows us hand in hand, then 13 mins come out of a car park and talk for a further 8 mins before parting ways. Its was 5 days approx. after the alleged assault she suddenly remembered she been raped, there is only her underwear for evidence with no trace of semen what so ever. No brusing to the neck or marks in the face.

This mofo has destroyed everything I had, wife, house, kids, job all slipping away so fast. She claimed I drugged her but nothing was found in test, I am so pissed of that our blood test are not taken, because I believe it was me that was drugged, after all I mentioned she looked like a man.

I am totally deflated.

My pcm hearing is on the 3rd Jan by video link, what do I expect ?

Comment

Hi evian - good to see you still here. I's sorry I can't help with what you could expect on 3rd Jan but I'm sure someone will be along soon to advise.

I'm so sorry that you have lost so much of your previous life - this is devastating for you - but please don't give up now...you have come a very long way and as we've said before - these cases are winnable - indeed there have been several successes on here recently. Have you got help and support from your GP? Medication and/or counselling can really help you get through this. Have you close friends or family that can support you and go with you?

keep strong...Mh

Comment

Just had a phone call from Solicitors, and they not set up the video link for my PCM tomorrow :-( now I have to wait till 24th Jan

Great!

Comment

Evian76.

I am sorry to read about your position but you must always keep faith and believe 2014 can only be better.

You have cctv evidence that you left each other in an amicable manner.
                        She said that you have been violent with her but there is obviously no record of it,no trace of semen nor drugs...

Just make sure you have a good solicitor and barrister.

May I ask you why you must be videorecorded for your plea and case management?

Take care and don't give up.
                        Last edited by Boys don't cry; 2 January 2014, 06:20 PM.
                        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Hi evian - so sorry to hear this - the waiting is just awful....BDC has made some very positive points (as always) for you to reflect on....keep strong - we're here for you.....

Comment

The area the alleged took place is 300miles away from where I live, and at my 1st appearance at court the judge said I should do video link to save me driving so far.

Honestly without you all I am sure I wouldn't be here now, its a joke how someone can destroy my life so easily.

Comment

[QUOTE=evian1976;45833]The area the alleged took place is 300miles away from where I live, and at my 1st appearance at court the judge said I should do video link to save me driving so far.QUOTE]

Seems that the judge is being very kind - I have heard someone on here who is answering bail 200 miles away every week....

Comment

Yesterday I received a voicemail from the OIC of case, it was late on so couldn't call back, I heard him say he would call solicitors directly................. you can imagine how much my mind started racing............. was this finally it, I heard the word "out" . Why else would the OIC phone me? surely this is good news, its finally over. I couldn't sleep, been on pins all day........... I can finally put this behind me and work at me and my other half, make this mess right, show her I am sorry, I know what I have done..........

That's where my dreams end.............. Phoning to apologise that the video link failed....................... 12months on and the OIC phones me to say sorry for something that is beyond his control.......................... I am totally deflated and never been so low. The distance between me and my partner is growing each day and there is nothing I can do about it.

Why did he have to phone? such mixed messages.

I feel like there is nothing left to loose.

Comment

Working...
                                X