X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to Admin team

Hi everyone,

Recently, I've found it ever harder to give this site the time needed to run it and develop it.

I've come to the conclusion recently that I simply cannot continue being the CEO of this site. Its a great site but it simply needs more time than I can give.

As a result, I have decided to step down as CEO of the site. I shall remain as the site owner and also as the techie, working on the script updates and background admin database stuff. However, I shall no longer undertake the day to day "CEO" role of the site. I will thus be online a lot less, leaving my superb moderator team under the direction of the new CEO to run the site instead.

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Faith has agreed to step up and take over the CEO role. He will now be in overall charge, effective immediately. He has been promoted to Administrator and will take over for most issues.

I would like thank Faith for taking on the role. I have full confidence in him and am very grateful that he has agreed to take on the role.
    Last edited by webmoo; 17 February 2013, 07:51 AM. Reason: Spelling!
    I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Congratulations for your well deserved promotion Faith.
    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

I'm pleased you took it on Faith - but due to my age I can no longer grovel and scrape. So you'll just have to put up with me as I am!
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

A good result! Congratulations to Faith & thanks to Webmoo for continuing as site owner.
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hey Faith - congratulations..... and thanks webmoo for still being here.....
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Absolutely fantastic news.

Happy that the changes that are afoot aren't going to upset too much.

Suppose I've known more of Faith than you webmoo so I'll feel a little more 'allowed' to say the following (in jest!)...

GET THE FINGER OUT FAITH AND DO SOME WORK!

Okay, that's as 'wide' as I'm going to get.

Excellent changes and a nice safe future.
            Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Wow.

Thank you, webmoo for having been here, and thank you, Faith, likewise.
              Long May you run.
              I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

Good luck with the new responsibilities, Faith. We have faith in you (no pun intended...)
                "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Brilliant news - thanks to both Webmoo and Faith

Comment

Thanks for your support all
                    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by webmoo View Post
                      Hi everyone,

Recently, I've found it ever harder to give this site the time needed to run it and develop it.

I've come to the conclusion recently that I simply cannot continue being the CEO of this site. Its a great site but it simply needs more time than I can give.

As a result, I have decided to step down as CEO of the site. I shall remain as the site owner and also as the techie, working on the script updates and background admin database stuff. However, I shall no longer undertake the day to day "CEO" role of the site. I will thus be online a lot less, leaving my superb moderator team under the direction of the new CEO to run the site instead.

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Faith has agreed to step up and take over the CEO role. He will now be in overall charge, effective immediately. He has been promoted to Administrator and will take over for most issues.

I would like thank Faith for taking on the role. I have full confidence in him and am very grateful that he has agreed to take on the role.
                      Hi faith my name is Hol, I'm pretty new to the site but I see your a treasure to many, we look forward to getting to know you and a good future.
                      Good luck and congratulations Hol

Comment

Welcome to the site Hol; I hope you will find the help you require here. I see you've already thrown yourself in to supporting others, which is fantastic given what you're going through. Thank you for that, and your kind words
                        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Hope

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                          Welcome to the site Hol; I hope you will find the help you require here. I see you've already thrown yourself in to supporting others, which is fantastic given what you're going through. Thank you for that, and your kind words
                          Hi there, sorry I'm only just getting back, but with the time running out, my husband is on the phone with his Barrister all day, going over things. He should have done this before now.

I hope I've given positive feedback to others as I have had it for me.
                          I will be letting you all know as and when I can through out the coming week.
                          Thank you once again flowers
                          Hol

Comment

Working...
                          X