Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope

Hi everyone, I came on this site over 12 months ago looking for help after my brother had been falsly accused. I found support here and it gave me strength. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who shared a kind word. We found my brothers excellent solicitor through this site. I'm sending a message of hope to all those who have found themselves in this truly horrible position. My brother was found not guilty last January and is doing really well,he even has a brand new partner and a new little baby girl keep strong everyone.

Hi Belle

Thanks for coming back and letting us know the positive outcome.
    Hearing such great news really helps our members whose nightmares are still ongoing.
    Thank you for sharing

Comment

hi belle - so pleased that things have turned so completely around and life is once again good for you all.

Thank you for coming back - it does help other members to know that there are happy endings.

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hi Belle - wonderful to hear the good news. You and your brother deserve these:

Comment

Brilliant news!! Have some bananas
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
          X