Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My feelings

Been a good parent /husband is the best feeling in the world
    to have it taken from you is the worst each day without the most precious people in your life is like living a nightmare
    working each day for solicitors instead of your family makes you feel like your non existent
    not tucking your kids in bed on a night or been able to talk to them makes life unbearable
    when your a family man and it's taken from you life feels worthless
    to have all this done by the person who you treated like a princess and never wanted for nothing makes you want to just curl up and die
    No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you're lucky, God will let you watch

Things I miss

What I miss ,,,,,
    I miss seeing my kids . Taking them to school . Tucking them in bed . Checking on them whilst they sleep. Cuddling my kids

Watching tv specially our Saturday movie days . Taking my kids out when ever i went anywhere.
    sitting on my couch watching tv with the kids . hearing them play . watching the kids smile .

Talking to the kids . Buying kids clothes. Shopping for my family. Cooking for my family .
    working for my family . Days out with my family . doing jobs round the house .
    making the beds on a saturday morning .
    Taking my wife to the gym / collage . Evenings watching tv with My wife .

Having a shower in my own bathroom . Sleeping in my own bed . Talking to My wife . sleeping and holding My wife . Making evening meals for me and My wife .

Buying flowers /chocolates for My wife . Shopping with my wife .
    Been a dad . Been a husband
    Last edited by Yorkster; 15 January 2013, 11:09 AM.
    No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you're lucky, God will let you watch

Comment

Yorkster, please be strong. Sending the very best of wishes and prayers for you all.
      Last edited by just married; 15 January 2013, 11:33 AM.
      I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

That is so sad, Yorkster. I dont know what to say, except - you must hold on to the very real fact, that you WILL be able to do this with your kids again, one day. They need you. It will be a very long road for you to travel, but you must do it for your own sake, as well as theirs. Thinking of you

Comment

That's so sad but so beautifully written, Yorkster. Keep strong, we're all here for you and each other. We can help you get through this so you can be that family man again.....
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
          X