Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone is falsely accusing my Dad and sister of sexually abusing my Daughter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone is falsely accusing my Dad and sister of sexually abusing my Daughter.

My 17 year old sister fell out with a friend who is now telling everyone that my dad and sister is sexually abusing my 9 month old daughter and has said that she will be reporting it to the police and social services. It's not true, my dad has only seen my daughter twice, once when she was born and then at Christmas, both times i don't think she left my sight. my sister sees my daughter most weekends but isn't the most hands on aunt in the world (she thinks babies are disgusting) and refuses to change her nappy, to feed her etc. I don't think she's been left alone with my daughter but can't say for sure.
    I've never met the girl spreading the rumour, been in contact with her and live about an hour a way from my sister, dad and this girl.
    I have no idea what to do, I imagine that if she does report it, they'll talk to the health visitor and probably get my daughter checked over by a doctor? Any advice?

I'm sorry to hear this. Chances are that this will all blow over, it's more than likely that this vile creature would not go as far as going to the police.
    Don't make the mistake of contacting the police yourself, despite good intentions.

If it does end up going to the police, they have a duty to investigate and there is a chance that your daughter would be medically examined with your permission. This should be enough to disprove the lies, as well as matching testimonies from you, your father and your sister.
    try not to worry too much.
    Have no contact with the accuser.

Any threatening texts, messages, Facebook posts or emails from the accuser...screenshot and save somewhere safe just in case she does act on her vicious little threats.
    Last edited by Faith; 8 January 2013, 06:39 PM.
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
    X