Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Profile Possible Falsely Accused

Hello To Everyone,

I am an avid reader of this site and have found some of the posts on here heartbreaking to read at times. For one reason or another I never joined but I am struggling to come to terms with the fact that people can make historical claims against you and it is out of your hands.
    I was Falsely Accused back in 2009 arrested and treated with total hysteria by the police. After one month there was N.F.A. I subsequently applied for my Subject Access Data which is information that the Police have on their file about you if you don't know what that is. What they gave me back was mostly blank pieces of paper because of the Data Protection Act but was I appalled to see that the things that were said about me did not even meet the threshold to be passed onto the C.P.S! I think the motive was the pot of gold at the end as I found out later this person had run up massive debts.
    I have tried everthing to try and clear my name but nobody wants to really know, they think you can just get back on with your life. Like we all know on here it's not as easy as that.
    Lately there have been some high profile names linked to some kind of historical abuse. Most of them have said " I'm not sick, or those kind of people make me sick" which I totally agree with. But one person stood out for me when he gave an interview after being questioned by Police, Max Clifford he said "It's a horrible thing to happen to you" I think like him or not the F.A can all agree with him there.
    I have written to Mr Clifford explaining what has happened to me and many others and ways of giving people a chance to prove their innocence. I would like to suggest that if Mr Clifford gets N.F.A you all do the same. I belieive he could be our voice and if it helped one F.A in the future it would be worth it.

Please let me know what you think and thank you for taking the time to read it. If I get a good response and Mr Clifford gets N.F.A in March I will post again
    to remind you to contact him.

All the best for 2013.

nice idea...

...But I guess that Mr Clifford, being of that world, will treat his FA as a radioactive **** and want it sealing in glass and burying in the deepest ocean trench!

Good luck with your life and accepting that you we're flawed from conception and the shi.t that stuck to your "record" is just a part of life.

Who the fu.k are they to have a "file" on you anyway!

Alter your life so you have no have little or no vested interest in the society that wishes to stain you. It's like a bully that you give an apple to everyday because you think it's the right thing to do. It's not, it's weakness.

Alter your current view of the police - actually take them for what they are: bent and dangerous - they are just there to mess you up, not to help you. The Fire Brigade are there to help you, not the police.

Go watch "why you shouldn't talk to the cops on Y..tube"

Good luck.
    Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

Ivorbinwronged - seems you're out of sorts.

It's fine to be bitter - but to say that someone is 'flawed from conception' is flying close to the wind.

Please tone your opinions down a little - or I may have to slap you with a festive infraction
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Please allow me to embellish...

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
        Ivorbinwronged - seems you're out of sorts.

It's fine to be bitter - but to say that someone is 'flawed from conception' is flying close to the wind.

Please tone your opinions down a little - or I may have to slap you with a festive infraction
        All humans are flawed in comparison to God, who is perfect. It was certainly not meant to slander any person - it was a separate sentence in a new paragraph. We do though have much room to shine in this life and all challenges however daunting give us the oppotunity. The FA'd would probably find it hard to understand this whilst under the weight of FA only to accept this after that burden had been lifted (for the lucky ones anyway).

Also, I only got a couple of small prezzies so a festive infraction shall be viewed as a third lol.
        Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

ahhhh - you poor old soul!
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

thanks for the awwww

I have enough household junk to swamp a carboot and a stuffed belly from Xmas so upon reflection am relieved and grateful for the low prezzie count. Counting bananas is of more interest than trinkets these days (I should log in more to add my own but mobiles are tricky and I really have to be in the mood for typing!).

Just an addition, I noticed that the traffic died down Xmas day and hoped that it was because most FA'd were having a decent Xmas away from the ****!

Let's hope that the new year brings new bananas and not new cases!

Comment

Max Clifford.

Back on topic, sounds like an interesting idea, strongertogether.
              It will be revealing (or not, as the case may be) to see how the Max Clifford, Maestro of Media reacts to an NFA....
              Any exposure in the media of FA can't be a bad thing.
              For what it's worth, I've subscribed to this thread...

and IvorbinWronged, and RFLH,

Happy season's greetings, New Year too,.... Interestingly...... I'm just getting my head round that we are all sinners. ... Been recommended Carl Jung by my counsellor.....

However, the thing about the police and society is a bit ranty.....

JM
              Last edited by just married; 28 December 2012, 04:17 AM.
              I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

Hello to everyone who has read my thread and I would like to thank IvorBinWronged, Just Married & RFLH for replying to it.

IvorBinWronged it's a fair point. Mr Clifford may not be interested in my letter to him explaining my experience of being F.A. But I have to admit that until I was affected by this (being falsely accused) I never knew this went on, I never knew you would be investigated no matter how bizarre the allegation is and I believe if he has been falsely accused he may be feeling the same. This is a modern day witch hunt and we do not have a voice out there telling people how the system fails the F.A. I am only trying to be constructive here to highlight the issue of people being F.A so that in the future with the possibility of a high profile voice out there people may understand that this is going on.

A certain magician tried to speak out a few days ago and look at the backlash he has had! what he said made perfect sense to me, so why the hysteria? I believe the reason for the hysteria is that nobody is talking about people being F.A.

To anyone that reads this thread I would like to wish you all the best for 2013 and please bear in mind if Mr Clifford gets N.F.A in March we may just have a voice out there and I cannot see what we the F.A have to lose by contacting him.

Comment

Hi Everyone on this thread,
                  Until I was FA I never had a clue about the emotional and mental affect it has on you, or the extent of this type of allegation. I've only been on here about a month. I completely agree that people like us, from whatever walk of life need a "voice" and people should be made aware of everything surrounding poeple who have been FA and that there seems to be very little deterrent to stop False Accusations; indeed it seems, if I've understood another thread correctly, false accusers can still get compensation even if their accused is found innocent!
                  If I can help in any way - let me know.....
                  "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

have you been on the vapours?

Originally posted by just married View Post
                    However, the thing about the police and society is a bit ranty.....JM
                    You forget:
                    The polititions are bent
                    The filth is bent
                    The lords are bent
                    The press is bent
                    The banks are bent

Society is right at this moment trying to add you and others on here to a growing prison population for an 11k finder's fee. What part of they don't give a 3825 about you don't you get.

It's not ranty, it is the status quo.

Seize your weakness and know your true current position in todays fragmented collection of damaged individuals that make up this Island. You are damned!

If you don't believe me, feel free to write what your position is on your gate and wait a day before your windows get put in.

Now that was ranty!

Comment

In times of peace, prepare for war!

Originally posted by CharlieT
                      Hi,

I just wanted to add to this thread if I may.

Ivor - I know exactly how you feel and I actually agree with everything you say. However, if we are to change things then we have to do it constructively, if we approach this with conflict then conflict will ensue. I truly believe that if we approach things peacefully then peace will ensue. The system want us to approach them with conflict because that is actually breaking the law then, it's breaching the peace but if we approach this peacefully they will be breaking the law if they try to arrest or prosecute us, although they will try. Albeit I will probably be arrested for releasing my book but I have done that peacefully, I haven't broken any laws as far as I'm concerned I am just proving my innocence and exposing corruption which has no place in a fair and just world.

Why is it whenever there is a problem, the people "protest". What a load of cobblers - they expose themselves, get "kettled" and plod gets more of their money to control them. How dumb!

In my second post on the forum I say that the Police are corrupt as are the CPS etc but I try not to rant, I will always back what I say up with fact or evidence where possible so that people can make their own minds up.

The polititions are bent - expenses
                      The filth is bent - duh
                      The lords are bent - rentalord
                      The press is bent - duh
                      The banks are bent - maybe lol

I'm not having a go at you so please don't react to this because I actually agree with you, I just believe we have to approach this differently.

That's not really together unless it is a coordinated event - divided we fall. I think that's why we interact here because it helps us.

Stronger together - You had exactly the same idea as me, I emailed Max Clifford but that was over 2 weeks ago and I've not received a reply at all. I'm not sure if he's interested to be honest. I certainly hope he does consider this situation and try to make a difference because he is in the most ideal position to make a difference, he really is.

If I was a man in and with his position, I'd visit one of my many "evidence" safes and ring up a few influential people and this thing would blow over as best it could especially with a little help from my well honed team.

Best of emailing Galoway lol

If a person has been falsely accused then he or she has friends & family, who in turn will have friends and family. All we need is to join together to change this because until we join together nothing will change at all.
                      Friends and family will inwardly support you with a mathematically measured amount and there will be an event horizon where beyond that, they either wouldn't stab you with a s.hittystick or they don't really know you.

If you want to do something, do it! What's the worst that can happen - someone in the street points at you and says "there's that guy who made all that fuss - you know, the one who raped that girl" - or plod arresting you for making a fuss - ooooooooooh I'm scared!

Like some members on here have pointed out, there are things that do go on: silent vigils (perfect for actually meeting people in the flesh - why do I have the mental image of drizzle, brollies and thermos flasks full of tea?)

Me. I already have my protest in my mind. When I play it out in my mind it brings me calm so I'm keeping it just for me. Bwah bwah bwah (cue white furry cat).

Good luck with the book.

Comment

Originally posted by IvorBinWronged View Post
                        The polititions are bent
                        The filth is bent
                        The lords are bent
                        The press is bent
                        The banks are bent

Now that was ranty!
                        I was looking around your post for a smiley but at least you added a 'ranty' alert

The implication you have made is that everyone in power is bent.....ermm....but at least you haven't added that the judiciary is bent!

Nevertheless please consider the effect your rather aggressive posts may have on a new potential member who may be still lurking on here just after after an arrest: at best he may be put off from posting for fear of an drubbing; at worst he may take your words to heart unlike the existing members who merely comment that Ivor is up on his soapbox again.

Like all generalisations they are easily disproved. The politicians should reflect public opinion in what they do (and I do agree that in several important issues they don't), if they are handing down bigoted and unjust instructions to the police then this is as a result of public opinion (and there have been some recent sensible suggestions from members as to how to change public opinion towards those accused of sexual offences)

To get a inside opinion of the police's view on rape allegations it is worth revisiting an earlier post from the Advocate: Post #10 in this thread

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ght=#post31005

Article referred to is second one in:

http://www.angryharry.com/esOneThird...pists.htm?note

As result of reading this I have been following Inspector Gadgets blog; it makes alarming reading but give a insight into what the police think of the politicians and the rank and file are certainly not on the same side as you imply.
                        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hello Charlie T,

Glad you had the same idea as me, I hope more people do the same. I have not heard anything back from him either but he has been re-bailed until March so if he is going to speak up for the F.A. I don’t think it would be until after March. So what do we really have to lose if every person that has been falsely accused contacts him telling him of their personal experiences?
                          IvorBinwronged makes a fair point the whole system is rubbish and I, as I am sure all of you do feel really let down by it. But I feel change will only come if we find influential people that are willing to be our voice.
                          I registered with this forum and set up this thread for exactly that, so the moderators need not worry. I have broad shoulders and if people think I am wrong then they should feel free to give their opinion which I will happily listen to. I will carry on fighting and finding ways to get things to change so this crazy world we live in of historical accusations spanning back years cannot be so easily made.
                          It’s really good to see you are writing a book. A comedian that has said he was F.A is going to write a book about the allegations made against him. So 2013 could be an interesting year.
                          I think this forum is brilliant and I would like to thank it’s creators. They have saved me and many others from the madness of being F.A.

All the best.
                          Stronger Together.

Comment

Quite so, strongertogether.

I have also just written to Max Cifford and Associates this morning.

Also quite so, Casehardened.

When I first came on here, too shocked to be suicidal, an impartial Member offered genuine support, followed later by some heavyweight advice from various senior members..... without which, etc, etc.

I have survived my albeit brief ordeal.... am dealing with my present and my future, feeling comfort in that we are not alone.

JM
                            I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

Max Clifford is now learning the hard lesson of how it is to be on the other side of the fence..

A few years ago he represented Nadine Milroy-Sloan who falsely accused the Hamiltons of rape and he spoke out to the press on her behalf.
                              She was later jailed for her FA and Max had to pay damages to the Hamiltons.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sex-slurs.html

Comment

Working...
                              X