No announcement yet.

Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MH, I totally understand why you want to lock yourself away, I did the same for a few weeks and still am to an extent...if the Mental Health Team have not called you back yet, call them.

Is there anyone you trust that you could call and give you some company, not someone you would feel pressured to talk to, someone who could just be there. Locking yourself away is understandable but your own mind can be a lonely place.

Try not to put too much pressure on yourself, call your GP in the morning if you still feel the same way and ask for another sick line.

If you would like to PM me feel free. xxx

Comment

• Hi MH, I'm so sorry to hear your bad news, I just hope something good will come out of it all.
      Hang on in there - you are no1 right now. Look after her, she's precious. You will get over this, I know you will.

Comment

• Hi MH, so sorry to hear your feeling this way but please try to be strong, You will overcome the dark days. I too have closed myself away from society and rest of the world.

Thoughts are with you xx

Comment

• Hi MH
          Thinking of you, hope you are ok LP x
          Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Hi MH
            So sorry things are bad for you wish I could help but I am thinking of you and sending hugs and support your way x

Comment

• Thoughts are with you, wish I could say something that would be of help, take care of yourself.

Comment

• Out of hours didn't ring back - I went to bed cos sometimes they're very busy and return calls in the wee hours. They didn't so hit the diazepam and dropped off.
                I did go to work but did little but felt a bit better for going - it's just such an effort....as I'm sure you all know all too well....

Thank you for your hugs and kind words - she isn't going to beat me and I have to keep picking myself up and with your help I sometimes think I can. I guess some time out would be good but I have to settle things at work first.....
                I'll find out for sure tomorrow - the CEO sounded quite hopeful to-day that they can keep me employed at least half day a week and volunteer for a couple.....
                MH
                "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Hiya MH, glad you made it in to work, don't worry about not doing too much, just getting there was good!

You are right, don't let that woman beat you, you can get through this and we are all right behind you with words of support.

Look after yourself and I will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow at work. CGU xx

Comment

• Originally posted by cantgiveup View Post
                    Hiya MH, glad you made it in to work, don't worry about not doing too much, just getting there was good!

You are right, don't let that woman beat you, you can get through this and we are all right behind you with words of support.

Look after yourself and I will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow at work. CGU xx
                    Thank you CGU - you have a great username!!!!

Comment

• Haha, thanks, must have been an angry / fighting back day when I came up with it!!!

Comment

• Glad you made it to work MH..proud of you !! x

Comment

• Originally posted by lonley place View Post
                          Glad you made it to work MH..proud of you !! x
                          thanks babe xx

Comment

• Good news

HI all - big turn round!!!

I had meetings with CEO yesterday and HR and my Line Manager to-day. Cutting long story short - I am not going to be dismissed, made redundant or lose any hours WEY HEY!!!!!!!!

Don't know how it's come about but they've also said I can work 1 day a week in their office 8 miles from me and 2 days at HO - 43 miles away instead of 3 days at HO. Review at Christmas but probably will carry on the same and contract will be renewed..........They've given me a lot of varied work in addition to what I am doing at the moment - so feeling very much on the up again and not going to sell my camper and going to try to start living again....................

Thanks everyone for being here.....

Comment

• and a few more smiles !!
                              Sooo happy for you MH .......... Don't worry be happy xxx

Comment

• Wooooo-hooooooo!!
                                Thrilled to hear this!!
                                "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
                                X