Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don'tbelieveit! View Post
    Why was the pending dismissal?
    There would never have been a question of dismissal if it hadn't been for the FA. I work for a mental health charity and its funding streams are complicated... there is no money to pay me for the job they have created for me as that job didn't exist...I can't work on the project I'm employed to work on as I'm not allowed to work with clients so I can't be paid by that project (which ironically is expanding and I helped to set up!!!) so they created a job for me and paid me out of a general fund but this position is not sustainable and in light of equal opps, if this happened to someone else in the company they would have to have the same done for them and there is no money to do it....
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Myhome, I understand this situation more than most. Please dont hesitate to get in touch privately for support on this
      "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• Hi my darling,
        With all this talk of wine I am going downstairs to get the bottle of pino noir that is half left to celebrate something sad. I just did the math today after 31 years and 6 months of working like a dog 3 years of lawyers .Sold my house sold all my stocks after this trial on the 8 of july . I will have nothing i have worked it all out completely and utterly broke. maybe its the pills i had to take and the bottle of wine but i no longer care anymore either the last flowers are dying here . winter has come and there is just one white rose left on the big bush that was covered with them, Im so emotionally scarred i guess in all honesty I miss my head of hair it was beautiful and brown now grey and half missing and i look in the mirror and i see I have aged 10 years I have lost all my youth, I have lost my innocence.I to want to let go of all emotion but thousands of anti depressants and everything else has made me a zombie i blame it on the heartless goverment and lawyers ripped me off because i was easy prey . SO MUCH LOST LIFE. CAN I GO BACK IN TIME . I definitly don't want to be reincarnated i feel like a ghost I don't know how to pick up the remains of my life I scream to myself daily. I can't beleive I'm still alive my mind is lost something says don't give up mum and dad need me. I have been rejected by a girl recently it hurts but who can blame her who wants a lost soul like me. I I'm so tired i read your post for the first time today i wanted to see why an angel like you was in trouble somone so pure and kind................................I just put it down to a cruel world full of heartless people who don't want to see the truth they don't want to see the good they want blood ......................They kill us because we have good hearts ..................thinking about my next trial i just want to lay down on the floor as i don't have the strength johhny cash says you can have my empire of dirt .........they can have mine hahahaha either way everything pure has been stolen forget the money it's the life they have taken it's never coming back the world ain't going to change millions of mind games takes its toll . Your so sweet i hope your situation get's better.........................I see my false accuser is a monster who has collected a LARGE sum of money for something i didn't do................ I wish the nightmares would stop she haunts me every night. I think she can do anything because i beleive in karma and when she goes to god hell won't want to let her out.....................I find peace in one day she will be judged by god and there will be no mercy murdering me ...................Your post breaks my heart and your the sweetest most innocent angel I hope it ends real soon if i had bundles of money I would give you a job ,I hope your ok hey if im still alive don't give up angel next glass of wine is to peace and freedom you know what keeps me going is hope without hope we got nothing .soon we will find land and survive survive survive let's not let go for me this is my last fight.

Comment

• Erin, please never mix alcohol with Johnny Cash American Recordings, brilliant they may be but they really aren't for those in a black mood. Even I cant listen to them on a down day.

You will prevail.

Fancy a chat, pm me be on for a bit.

And MH, fight this, I think it may be recoverable but am no expert.
          Last edited by Dave; 21 May 2013, 06:55 PM.
          Still here

Comment

• Hi MH, I'm so sorry to hear your devastating news. You have supported all of us here and now it's our time. **** happens in life but we are never prepared for a FA.This affects all aspects of our lives. So Thank you you have reminded me of the basics breathe in and out which has helped. As one door closes another opens. My thoughts are with you.

Take care and I wish you all the bestxxxx

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith View Post
              Myhome, I understand this situation more than most. Please dont hesitate to get in touch privately for support on this
              Hello Faith - thank you - - I will, but at the moment I can't talk to any one about this without crying. I have retreated into myself and don't want to see anyone or talk to anyone.....

erin - please hang in there babe........

to everyone - thank you for all your kind words and thoughts - they mean so much to me and I am really sorry that I am not able to answer your own threads at the moment, but I am thinking of you all - always

much love MH

Comment

• Even if we talk via email, that is fine hon.

Comment

• Dear MH

You know where I am, whenever you need ... we can drown in each other's sorrows instead of our own!

Seriously though, you know you can call if you need to and when you're ready, as I know the same. We WILL survive all of this sh!t that is being thrown at us right now .... not yet sure how, but we will!

BN xxxxxx

Comment

• Thanks BN - I know but I just can't talk about it without crying......hope you're ok xxxx

Comment

• MH,

Just wanted to let you know I am sending you positive thoughts and hoping you are ok.

Comment

• Hi cgi - thank you so much - that means so much to me.... I'm a little bit more rational to-day after a good session with one of my counsellors....... MH

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
                          Hi cgi - thank you so much - that means so much to me.... I'm a little bit more rational to-day after a good session with one of my counsellors....... MH
                          You are welcome I am glad you are feeling a little better, good days and bad I guess, here is hoping for more of the good!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith View Post
                            Myhome, I understand this situation more than most. Please dont hesitate to get in touch privately for support on this
                            Hi faith - that would be great thanks - just tried to PM you but your pm box memory is full and it won't allow me to send....... MH

Comment

• Woooooops!!!

I thought my PM inbox had been extremely quiet over the last week!

I shall get that cleared right away

Comment

• I rang out of hours mental health team 2 and half hours ago because I just cried down the phone to someone about going back to work tomorrow.....they said they'd ring back - they haven't.

It's just not that I don't want to go back to work, I don't want to go anywhere, see anyone or talk to anyone who doesn't know. I've had enough of pretending my world is rosy. Since I left work Monday lunchtime the only person I've seen is one of my counsellors. I've shut myself away in my home and garden - just me and my dogs - they never hurt me. I cancelled both weekend events I'd planned. In my garden, I was content because I felt safe.

I want to build a big granite wall all around me where no-one can get in to hurt me or make pretend I'm ok, and where I can't get out to be hurt or have to pretend that I live in a rosy world.......

Comment

Working...
                                X