No announcement yet.

Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the next six months and lots of banana boats... ! and clinking glasses smiley!

Have a lovely week-end MH, I hope you get decent weather and your knees don't freeze!

It's probably just the break you need right now -enjoy xxx

Comment

• Hi all - had an absolutely amazing weekend - and yup - lots of wine - think I told you there might be!!! hee hee- oo my head!!! I blamed my nephew's partner for that - who apparently often gets the blame for other people's headaches!!!!!!!!

The weather was really kind - warmish and no wind so my knees were lovely and warm!!!! Just like all my relatives
      My other nephew and his bride looked stunning and so obviously adore each other

I really didn't want the weekend to end and shed a little tear driving home but the welcome from my dogs at the kennels was riotous to say the least and made up for the weekend ending...........

Not thinking bout tomorrow till tomorrow cos I can't change that decision - whatever it is - it's already made and no amount of wishing will change it....

Hugs to everyone MH
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• That's great! Good time and good memories can never be taken away, whatever happens.

Everything is crossed for good news tomorrow!!
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Really glad you had a great weekend and best of luck for today

Comment

• You know we're all thinking of you MH. Glad you had a good weekend and hope all turns out today as you wish it too

You know where I am if you need. Hugs and hope, BN x

Comment

• I am facing dismissal - they can't say when - but sooner rather than later. I have no strength or fight left and have signed off sick for the rest of the week.

Comment

• Aww babe, so very sorry to hear that
                You have a lot to give others, please don't give up on yourself.
                Life has handed you a lot of negatives, come on turn them into positives,
                The job of your dreams is just through the next door....go open it MH
                sending you loads and loads of virtual x LP
                Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Very sorry to hear that - very, very unfair. Thinking of you.

Comment

• My heart goes out to you Myhome.
                    If you need any help, please don't hesitate
                    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Why was the pending dismissal? Hang in there! There's nothing more than a negative to make you stronger in the end. Believe me (if you can)!

Comment

• Sorry to here whats happened Myhome

These FA's affect every aspect of our lives and its just not fair........

Hang in there and stay strong!

Comment

• I'm so sorry MH

Comment

• Dear Myhome,

I am sorry to hear this; it is so unfair that when you have given so much of yourself to others that life turns around and bites you.

OTOH karma dictates that something else will turn up for you to put your love and energy into
                            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• I'm sorry Myhome, I hope something better is around the corner for you

Comment

• thank you all - these messages have made me cry again......they mean so much to me...
                                I will always be breathing in and out - she isn't going to do that to me - it's just becoming harder and harder to keep bouncing back...I already have my dream job and can't imagine working anywhere else....
                                thank you again
                                MH

Comment

Working...
                                X