Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don'tbelieveit! View Post
    Hi MH
    Who do you mean by "interview other person"?
    Can't say too much on here as it's an open forum.... "The other person" is my exbf - we have joint allegations; I have some allegations just me - so I'm assuming he has some just him. Haven't spoken to him or the FA for 23 years
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Originally posted by lonley place View Post
      MH,
      This is dragging out for you, I hope plod in the other country move quickly and you can get
      some sort of movement on your case.
      All the bad news is happening at once for you but you will get through it
      Here for you MH LP
      Thanks babe xxx

Comment

• Hang in there, MH. Sending you positive thoughts and cyber hugs xxx

Comment

• Thanks Saffron - love the cyber hugs......

Comment

• time passes

Hi all -
            6 months ago to-day I was interrogated by plod.... still no arrest, no charge, no news from plod in the other country
            but I have met some very lovely people on here - just wish it was in happier circumstances for all of us
            Last edited by myhome; 15 May 2013, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Aww, MyHome! You are such a valued member here. I can't really remember what forum life was like before you came along!

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
                Hi all -
                6 months ago to-day I was interrogated by plod.... still no arrest, no charge, no news from plod in the other country
                but I have met some very lovely people on here - just wish it was in happier circumstances for all of us
                What a coincidence. It was 5 months (Haven't learnthow to count to 6 yet) for us yesterday, however, not even an interrogation....
                Last edited by Don'tbelieveit!; 15 May 2013, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• You find yourself here because you are in hell.
                  Compassionate understanding people help you through the darkness of FA.
                  You come out at the end with whatever result the authorities decide...you are a survivor.
                  Along the way you have made friends you cherish, and you MH are one of those friends. LP
                  Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Pull ya boot up

Originally posted by myhome View Post
                    I have several false allegations against me from the same person. I would like to ask advice/info etc on here but am afraid of jeopardising any case that may be brought. I've rarely eaten for 3 weeks, self harm and am running out of strength to cope with this any more....
                    Hi I no it's hard it's only bin a week for me , the sleepless nights and crying will stop and start mine does.
                    Go and see your GP I've got mine next tue , get something to get ya head straight ,keep in touch ,and keep positive , we,ll pull throw to gether .

My luv & thoughts are with you . Xxx

Comment

• MH - try and stay strong, you have given myself and lots of others some valuable and caring support, let others do the same for you.

Thinking of you and sending you my best wishes.

Comment

• Thank you all so very much for your good wishes, words of true kindness and friendship and positive thoughts you have sent winging my way - probably why I haven't been too down to-day - just really p*ssed off that 6 months of my life has been spent in this way.

I too find it hard to remember a time when I didn't spend most evenings on here talking with you all, holding cyber hands and giving and receiving cyber hugs. People on here have just been fantastic and I so wish there was a way we could meet up one day........

My GP and CMHT have been great - terry - thanks...

Tomorrow evening the Board of Trustees will decide what to do about me and my job. I don't work Fridays so I won't find out til Monday. Fortunately I am going away tomorrow to stay with my brother and his family for a family wedding and not coming back til Sunday so lots of lovely distractions, wine,fun, wine joy and did I mention wine??? I'm even going to wear a dress (my only one)

Hugs to absolutely everyone here - true friends and soulmates in every sense of the word.....here's to the next 6 months by which time hopefully the banana boat will have docked again for all of us and no more people have had the need to find us.........

Love MH

PS DBI to count to 6 you need to use your other hand as well!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by myhome; 15 May 2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Have a fantastic weekend MyHome
                          Hope you enjoy that wine.... You did mention wine didnt you

Comment

• Were we mentioning wine..hic...oh my I thinks I might have a bad headache in the morning
                            Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Wine gives me such a bad head especially when i drink dry white wine with my parents
                              gin is a much much better idea

Comment

• Enjoy the weekend MH, drink plenty that wine, have a couple for me. xx

Comment

Working...
                                X