No announcement yet.

Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done for surviving the ordeal so well; please enjoy the traditional bananas

Today is the first day of the rest of your life
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• I am SO pleased for you! Sleep well xx

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
        Well - 21 and half months since the interview I got an email from the OIC yesterday saying the CPS are taking NO FURTHER ACTION AGAINST ME!!!! I had to read it several times to believe it.....I'm floating somewhere up in the stratosphere at the moment and loving it.... thank you all for you enduring and fantastic support over all this time......love and hugs Myhome
        I am so pleased to hear this wonderful news...I wish you a speedy recovery from this ordeal and a very happy future. Many thanks to for the support you have shown us all while going through this yourself xxx xx

Comment

• Myhome.

These are absolutely fantastic news and I am so delighted for you,sincerely.
          Well done for not giving up and helping so many members.
          Take care of yourself.
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Fantastic x

Comment

• Awesome

I got to post my first banana's !!!!

Fantastic news and well deserved.

Like many others here you have (and still are!!!) a beacon of light

Comment

• Hi There Babe.... Just had to come back and put this in black and white. FABULOUS news !!!! , We all knew the elusive NFA would arrive one day.
                You are a beautiful Lady who has been there for everyone in need of support even in your darkest hours... I am proud to call you my friend.
                May you regain health, happiness and contentment. Be happy sweetheart ...you sure deserve it ! xx

Waited a long time to do this !!!

Message from my other half...... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

We will always be there for you Myhome.
                Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Brilliant!

Fantastic news.

The very best wishes for the future.

HTW

Comment

• Some good advice . I felt very similar , i used to think about my case constantly and couldnt focus on anything else , i was in a bad state for a while and lost 4 stone through stress and worry . Im coping really well now 14 months in. Im still on pre charge bail. Sometime soon my case is going to flip on its head i feel it. Im looking forward to that. Life will get better ! . One day i will get my NFA , NC and i will go see my children again. And my ex-partner will be arrested for making false allegations of rape. You can and will cope with this , be positive . In the last few weeks ive written a complaint to the Police Complaints Commision and one to my MP due to breaches of my Human Rights it probably wont do any good but it made me feel better. Im just straining at the bit for a fight and there gonna get one. Pick yourself up we are INNOCENT and i only have one judge" myself ". I know im a good person with a life to live and im gonna take it back no matter what .

Comment

• Think my post went to wrong thread CONGRATULATIONS with the NFA

Comment

• Brilliant news. I just danced around the living room with joy. Thanks for all the support you have given others going through the same.

Comment

• fantastic news, and about flippin time too.
                          Now go and enjoy life.

Still here

Comment

• 1.gif2.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
                            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Fantastic news My Home I am so pleased for you.

Comment

• Brilliant! That's such good news. Life may never be the same again, but you saw it through and look at all the friends you've made in the process! You definately deserve these:

:

Take care xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X