No announcement yet.

Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks CH - I'm hoping it's over soon.....
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• 20 months to-day - 20 long, sodding, mind-bending, life halting, agony inducing and health destroying months. Chances of a hangover tomorrow are fairly high
      Last edited by myhome; 12 July 2014, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• So sorry you're still going through this MH. I really, really hope it's over for you very soon.

Comment

• I'm not getting bananas ready for you, I'm getting a whole banana tree!!! Xxx

Comment

• Thanks so much, ML and ITJ -

Comment

• Hi

We are at the start of this battle and I pray for the best for you as I can see you have had a hard
              Journey. This forum gives me hope and all the best for you

Comment

• Thanks staystrong - you have a great username
                I really hope that your ordeal is over much more quickly than mine which is also historic from 25 - 30 years ago. However, it is impossible to second guess how long any of these will take......MH

Comment

• Hi MH, just thought I'd drop you a line or 2 to see how you are.

I hope you're ok. Keep hanging on in there. Hopefully you'll hear something soon.

Comment

• Hi ML - many thanks for your message and very welcome hugs - came through on my emails. I'm taking a break from the forums for a while as I'm finding things quite difficult again....Hope you're ok too - MH

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
                      20 months to-day - 20 long, sodding, mind-bending, life halting, agony inducing and health destroying months. Chances of a hangover tomorrow are fairly high
                      I don't know how you are coping but I commend you for hanging in there and staying strong. These ******* that make these false allegations are pure evil and don't think about the impact it has on peoples lives. I cannot believe how long you've been left waiting. I don't know if you've read my thread but my dad is accused of a historical assault. Totally not true, this girl and her family re nothing but trouble. It's only been since 17th June and we are going out of our minds with worry and stress. The DC is trying to get anything to stitch my dad up.

I hope you hear soon what the hell is going on.

Comment

• It's over

Well - 21 and half months since the interview I got an email from the OIC yesterday saying the CPS are taking NO FURTHER ACTION AGAINST ME!!!! I had to read it several times to believe it.....I'm floating somewhere up in the stratosphere at the moment and loving it.... thank you all for you enduring and fantastic support over all this time......love and hugs Myhome

Comment

• That is absolutely fantastic news, so pleased for you.
                          The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

• congratulations. Such a long time in Limbo. Go out and mark the occasion! So happy for you!!

Comment

• whop whop congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

Pardon my french......... ABOUT F****** TIME!!!!!!

So pleased for you!!!
                                Been such a long road this one, my utmost respect at managing to pull through it, to now get to the only outcome there should have been.

Comment

Working...
                                X