Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Myhome,

How are you? I am keeping everything crossed for a speedy and correct result from the CPS for you, it is hard to believe how long this can drag on for. How are things workwise? xx

Comment

• Hi My Home, hope you're ok. Thinking of you.

Comment

• Fingers crossed for you
        Still here

Comment

• Hope everthing is okay,thinking of you. x

Comment

• thank you CGU, ML, Dave, Phoenix for your messages, kind thoughts and hugs and I'm sorry I've not been here - not very well at all at the moment - off work - open forum can't say more.... and can't nelp others but thinking of you a lot.....will add that all tapes recorded at my interrogation are blank - they didn't record!!!! Still nothing from cps.....Keep strong everyone..... MH
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
              thank you CGU, ML, Dave, Phoenix for your messages, kind thoughts and hugs and I'm sorry I've not been here - not very well at all at the moment - off work - open forum can't say more.... and can't nelp others but thinking of you a lot.....will add that all tapes recorded at my interrogation are blank - they didn't record!!!! Still nothing from cps.....Keep strong everyone..... MH
              You know,that's strange because they said they had a 'problem' with my sons tapes too and other evidence.
              Funny the bits they thought were in their favour survived.
              Keep strong. x

Comment

• MH

Comment

• Sorry to hear that you are off work and not feeling well at the mo

Hopefully this nightmare will be resolved soon for you

Can't believe how long they drag these things on for!

Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

• Update????? nope

Once again - thank you all....

18 months ago to-day this nightmare started.

18 months: 14 allegations: 8 blank interview tapes: 1 OIC who refuses to talk to me: 6 weeks suspension from work: 2 marvellous support forums: 1 time dismissal given (and retracted): 2 marvellous GP's: 5 CPN's: 1 Consultant Psychiatrist: Innumerable Prozac and diazepam: 1 redundancy process: 1/2 salary lost: 1 campervan sold: 1 solicitor who no longer bothers to answer my emails: and finally - 1 body and mind that could no longer keep going and 5th week now off work.....

Comment

• Really, who CAN be expected to cope with this cruelly drawn out process?
                      Hugs to you MH xx

Comment

• Hi ITJ - thank you so much for your kind thoughts
                        - it is indeed really hard what we are all going through and for so long. My case has the same time scale as Freddie Starr's so maybe I'll hear soon. Freddie Starr has started a petition that the Government introduces a bill to limit the time people who have been accused are kept waiting.....

Comment

• I hope you are right MH and your turmoil ends soon.

Good for Freddie Starr, rather than letting it drop he's having a go back! He looked dreadful on tv when his NFA was announced, must have taken 10 years off him.....

Keep your chin up, it can't go on forever x

Comment

• Lightbulb moment

Being that it is now just about 4 years since the liar made her first set of allegations against me and my now exbf; and 3 years since she added more lies - would you have thought she'd have been hassling them to get a conclusion for herself??????????????????????????????????????????? ???????? Just what the f is going on with this???????????????????????

Comment

• I just send all my love and best wishes,keep fighting xxx

Comment

• So sorry MH. I can't believe they've kept you hanging for this l
                                Long! I really hope cps make their decision soon and it's good news for you

Hang on in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X