Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have been released from jail and the False rape charges were dropped!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been released from jail and the False rape charges were dropped!!

I am finally FREE!!

I have been to hell and back and posted my story at this forum a few months ago about my common law Falsely accusing me of 3 counts of rape.

I will update what happened. I have been in jail for the last 2 months over all this and I just got released today. I had a dumptruck of a lawyer who was terrible and was not prepared at all for a trial of any kind. When they brought me to court she told me that the crown wants to make a deal and I said I don't want to make a deal because I never done anything except send her a picture to her iphone. My lawyer told me that was harrassment sending her the photo and that if I plead guilty to that and guilty to the breach of bail then I will get time served and get to see my children again. I accepted the deal and they dropped the bogus charges of 3 Counts of Rape, Intimidation and Obstruction of Justice. In the end this crazy woman gets away with abusing the legal system and was even seen laughing about it outside the courthouse.

I have to try and put my life back together now and get some help for PTSD because of what she has put me through.

Through it all I kept my Faith in God and I got through it and You will get through it too.

Wow

I really felt for you as you just disappeared.

Well done my canadian friend.

Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Me too! You just sort of vanished! Really pleased to hear the good news, but I bet you're wondering what was it all about. I hope you manage to get your life back onto sound tracks soon.

Comment

Congratulations.
        Wow... A signature option!

Comment

well done

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thats brilliant news, Canuk! Hope you get to see your children soon. Take care

Comment

So happy to hear this news

Comment

Brilliant news
                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
                X