How can this happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can this happen

It's really bizare that after over a year of this nighmare, I am sitting here arranging meetings with solicitors and barristers, reading my statement in readiness for my impending trail and all I can think about is HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN. For gods sake do the authorities not know that by their actions they are not only allowing false allagations to be made but empowering these people (and I use the word people only out of politeness) to ruin the lives of entire familes. I have read on this site many times that the police and CPS do on occation read the threads so if you are reading this please please please prosecute the guilty but dont assume guilt because you have no evidence one way or the other. You have been given a job based on integrity,honesty and trust and you are rapidly destroying the belief that decent people had in you.
    Fear has started to take grip of me now,even though I know this is a complete pack of lies.. I try and look forward to the future and please god that will start in the near future with a million dancing bananas.

Once this is over I will give you all an update and remain on this site in the hope I can try and help other victims of this failed system of justise

I am in the same boat as you are in and there is NO evidence because it never happened!!.

Don't fear the reaper my friend, We all just have to stick together and we will get through this

If the police and crown are reading the forum here then I hope they know this. I am holding ALL of you stupid *******s accountable for every day I have to live like this!!

Comment

So hurt and angry

Well said you two! I couldn't have put it better myself, here we all are making like we are getting on with our lives. I feel that certainly in my son' s case they seem to have gone all out to prove his guilt,but they don't appear to have proven her as the lying tart that she is. There are so many things they could have done and could still be doing, I really do feel that the " investigation " side should be far more through, " scales of justice " my backside!
      Well that's my little rant for the day. Thanks again everyone here and keep strong YOU KNOW THE TRUTH xx

Comment

LoL I been waiting for my trial for 2 years when I recently learnt that life is simply not fair little children lose their fathers sometimes when they are 2 years old and grow up without a dad,people get hit by cars etc etc bla bla bla...............................the police don't give a damn about how your feeling if anything they find it entertaining.I learnt the whole self pity thing the world is against me does not work you want to hold the police accountable lol they are the goverment SADLY we are like a tiny ant to the goverment you ain't really a threat to them unless you are the prime ministers son even a billionaire is ****ed if accused of sexual assult even if you didn't do it like me. your only crime might be that you were born with a penis genuinly didn't rape anyone but spent the night with somone it could be one night where you both consented but for some reason it may be money,may be her husband she cheated on,may be she hates men because her father didn't treat her right she could just be EVIL when the police hear the girl say he raped me-and you have a pair of balls you are automaticly guilty to them your crying oh im innocent IN ONE EAR OUT THE OTHER ,So life is unfair go into the courtroom......................................... ..................................Resist and you'll be knocked over, but dive into it and you'll swim out the other side THIS IS THE FIGHT OF YOUR LIFE JUST WIN PREPARE FOR YOUR WAR DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

Comment

I couldnt agree more with all of these statements. These people in so called power need to know that there are men that will fight with all their heart right untill the last! I am more than prepared to stand up and be counted.

Comment

When this is over - How I am going to hold people accountable is, I am going to the chief of police and giving him evidence that this woman is a False serial accuser and that his officer never investigated anything. I was arrested and put in jail without being told anything except the charges. Had I have been interviewed before being charged then they would have been given proof I am innocent and it was done for revenge and to stop me from getting custody of the children.

By all means Police and Crown READ ----> I was charged with 3 counts of rape from 6 - 12 and 18 months ago. . . . 2 weeks before I get Falsely charged we are best friends and she says she wants me to go with her to her father birthday party. I tell her I am uncomfortable about it because she is with another man now. She tells me that she loves me very much and I am her best friend in the world so then I decided to go with her. Who the hell invites someone to their father's Birthday party who raped them 3 times??? This is completely insane and the TRUTH will come out!!

Comment

Folks, I really hate to burst your bubble but the simple truth is that unless the authorities have failed to follow policy or procedure it is unlikely that anything will happen to the vile people that have put us through this ordeal. My anger has turned to pity (not sympathy)for these people because if they are too lazy to earn their money or so desperate for attention they resort to this, then I have already beat my accuser as I will continue to work and have a decent living, and will remain married to the most wonderfull woman in the world. I will spend the rest of my life making her happy for the pain I have put her through. For the briefest of moments, I forgot what was important but I will never ever forget again. I know its easy to say but put aside the anger because it will eat you alive or make you do something you will regret for the rest of your life. I will fight after this is all over but I will be fighting for support to have this ridiculas sysyem overhauled and for the people making these life changing decisions to be accountable and have to justify their actions or indeed lack of actions. Hopefully when my life returns to normal I will be a better and wiser person and be able to support others caught up in this predicament.

Comment

Originally posted by barney View Post
                It's really bizare that after over a year of this nighmare, I am sitting here arranging meetings with solicitors and barristers, reading my statement in readiness for my impending trail and all I can think about is HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN. For gods sake do the authorities not know that by their actions they are not only allowing false allagations to be made but empowering these people (and I use the word people only out of politeness) to ruin the lives of entire familes. I have read on this site many times that the police and CPS do on occation read the threads so if you are reading this please please please prosecute the guilty but dont assume guilt because you have no evidence one way or the other. You have been given a job based on integrity,honesty and trust and you are rapidly destroying the belief that decent people had in you.
                Fear has started to take grip of me now,even though I know this is a complete pack of lies.. I try and look forward to the future and please god that will start in the near future with a million dancing bananas.

Once this is over I will give you all an update and remain on this site in the hope I can try and help other victims of this failed system of justise

I believe you can leave feed-back on the CPS site - they want to hear! I'll certainly be doing just that after my boy's trial is over.

Comment

I so agree, Barney. The thing is, rape is one of the worst things a man can be accused of. The Government know this, and the general public find it hard to understand that a woman would falsely cry rape, so they play on this. I know when I was interviewed by local police when my husband was arrested that I said ( in my shock and ignorance) `why whould she say that"?
                  Its not a very "vote winning" subject for MP s to support - ie - people fa of rape! So they carry on supporting the "victims" and the falsely accused ie the real Victims, keep on getting treated like pariahs, and no one gives them a second thought. I must admit, until this happened to us, I didnt think about it either " no smoke without fire" syndrome!
                  After our experience, I KNOW I will not let this rest ( whatever the outcome). This cannot be right,a very messed up "woman" whatever her reasons, can cry rape
                  , and without any evidence whatsoever, can wreck a mans ( and his entire familys) life for months or years, with no comeback whatsover! She has nothing to lose and everything to gain. We have everything to lose and nothing to gain.
                  I know the police are so biased. They answer the phone to them over every little thing, but when we phone them, (as we were told to)they ignore us. If they thought about it for one minute - " hey, this woman could possibly be lying"-what kind of person does that make her? I believe they have left me here on my own, in real danger, as has been proved by their subsequent actions. I know to move a real rapist back next door to their victim is asking for trouble, but if the real victim is the accused, what danger does that put the victims of the FA in? One day, something real bad will happen to the family of the FA, and maybe the govt will listen, but then it will be too late-just hope its not me, my son or dogs! Until then, they must start treating every allegation as just that, an allegation, not proof of guilt!

Comment

There is nothing anyone can do to change it because society has no sympathy with a man falsely accused of being a rapist ......................................the false accuser loses nothing if your found not guilty she walks out of the courtroom and probably forgets about it in a week .........................we receive no compensation have to still mortgage out houses to pay are still looked down on and there is not one thing we can do about it im sure many men have complained I think we should be at least offered our lawyers fee's and free mental health for life

Comment

I think for me the biggest shock was how the wheels turn once the allegation is made, I honestly thought innocent until proven guilty but it seems
                      to be the opposite when it comes to this and the sad thing is I can't see it changing.

I've tried to step back and analyze how I would have reacted to another family being in our predicament and found that I can't answer honestly as you don't really know how the system works until you are faced with it. Part of it niggles at me that I might have been part of the no smoke without
                      fire brigade and that makes me sad, but I guess maybe something like this does make you take a hard look at yourself.

I think all you can do is fight against a very one-sided system and never give up and I look forward to posting some dancing bananas for you all.

Keep strong!

Comment

Sadly, it just occured to me...

...That the female FA's are the female equivalent of rapists.

Forget women pouncing on men and using their genitals for their own relief - it does happen but that's not the point I'm making and if any guys out there are affected by this then that is a crime too and they are a victim.

I am saying that these bloody FA's are really rapists without a penis.

They just do their own version of rape, that's all.

They also get 11k for each "rape" they commit.

Welcome to the UK.
                        Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

There are a lot of females raped and there has to be a red line I understand but once a guy if found not guilty should be compensated his lawyers should be paid for 11k personal compensation free mental health because it is very hard to just get on with life the scars of a false accusation remain forever a false accuser should spend time rotting in a rat infested jail but the poor girls that do get raped deserve all the help society can offer

Comment

Male suicide is far higher then female suicide for a reason

Comment

The poor girls...

Originally posted by erin View Post
                              a false accuser should spend time rotting in a rat infested jail but the poor girls that do get raped deserve all the help society can offer
                              Erin. I am sure that you mean well but...

The poor girls that get raped DO get all the help that society can offer. Probably £50 million for all the rape centres, £30 million per year compensation plus all the Police investigation time and costs. Please do not fall into the trap of hi-jacking a FA situation with a plea for all the raped women. It sickens me to the core when the media have that throwaway strapline about FA discourage real victims from coming forward - the story was already dealing with a victim - the falsely accused! The Police do this 100% of the time too.

To overlook and discount the obvious victim, the FA'd, shows in its true colours that society is not bloody bothered.

Why not take a leap of faith and edit your post's ending to show that you understand what I am saying and leave it as a first example of highlighting and combatting this common mistake. Please find a way to leave your text in though so the world can see the change that needs to be made worldwide.

Thank you in advance.
                              Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

Working...
                              X